I am sad :(

2»

Comments

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Thanks Pandora. Big Kitty only seemed to notice this morning, when I put her out I watched her search around outside.

sorry for your loss ...

my friend had two dogs that were pretty much inseparable since day one ... one died a few weeks ago ... the other is perpetually sad ... it's heartbreaking ... :cry:
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I am so so sorry for your loss tinkerbell. My kitty is 17 and I can imagine the heartbreak. You did all you could, and love and light to you and mum kitty.
  • I'm soooo sorry to hear the news. It's a very harsh reality to know that we will all outlive most of our pets. Chin up (best you can).
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • PJ88PJ88 Posts: 1,074
    So sorry to hear this. As a fellow cat lover I can relate to your pain. You did the right thing and know now that your cat is suffering no more. The loss of any loved one is extremely hard. Hang in there and I am sorry for your loss.
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Thank you all so much for the kind words and good vibes. Has been hard to watch Big Kitty looking for her daughter. I have been trying to give her some extra attention. My husband has made a small white cross so tomorrow we will have a little ceremony for her.

littlekitty-1.jpg
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    I am so sorry for your loss of Little Kitty. :( Hugs to you and your family.
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    I am so sorry. I lost my dog Petey on the 14th. The pain of loss can be overwhelming some days. No way around it, you have to get through it.
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    sorry for your loss

:(
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    Poor kitty, I'm sorry. :(
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    I am sorry about your kitty.............
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Thank you all so much for the kind words and good vibes. Has been hard to watch Big Kitty looking for her daughter. I have been trying to give her some extra attention. My husband has made a small white cross so tomorrow we will have a little ceremony for her.

littlekitty-1.jpg
    AWWWWW. Precious. A ceremony sounds lovely.