So I locked myself out . .

2»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    chadwick wrote:
    good thing it isn't winter
    you coulda been up to your fanny in snow and ice

what a storm that was last night...the snow came all the way up to my camel toe
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    81 wrote:
    it came with the house, so who the fuck knows what they did. :lol:

needless to say, it's been sitting on my bench collecting dust.

if i got locked out, i'd just wait for the gf to come home.....or bust a small window. :lol:
    break the small window, exactly what i'd do. except i'd have to break a bigger window to get through unless i had a kid crawl through for me, which is what my brother has his kids for, breaking and entering his house.

little Zach man can pick a lock. he picks his dad's bedroom door in under 5 seconds.
    he's funny.
    pick pick pick..."done" he shouts
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Ok, so I'm finally ready to admit it, I locked myself out again later on that same day. :lol:

This time I was on my phone and I texted my sister and she told me where a spare key was.

She could have told me that BEFORE I ever locked myself out, but I guess she just didn't think about it.

anyway, I just had lunch with her and she got me a FABULOUS Phillies hoodie for watching her doggies.

SO WORTH IT. :D
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Ok, so I'm finally ready to admit it, I locked myself out again later on that same day. :lol:

This time I was on my phone and I texted my sister and she told me where a spare key was.

She could have told me that BEFORE I ever locked myself out, but I guess she just didn't think about it.

anyway, I just had lunch with her and she got me a FABULOUS Phillies hoodie for watching her doggies.

SO WORTH IT. :D

Are you having blonde moments ?

:lol:

I dont think I have locked myself out of the house in years
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am not laughing AT you.

Really. I'm not! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    This time I had a legitimate reason, sort of. :D

One of my sister’s dogs has bitten two of the lawn service people, so they were adamant about my not letting the dogs out back while they were there. With all the rain we had, I didn’t even think they would come that day.

I was on the phone with a friend who was coming over but got lost. I couldn’t hear her very well and then the dogs went BALLISTIC, running all over the house and barking up a storm. I saw that the lawn people were here.

Well I couldn’t hear anything, so making sure I didn’t let them out back, I walked out the front door again so I could hear my friend on the phone.

I got about three feet outside and proceeded again with FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME.

The poor guys tending the lawn must have thought I was a nut case. :lol:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

One of my sister’s dogs has bitten two of the lawn service people, so they were adamant about my not letting the dogs out back while they were there. With all the rain we had, I didn’t even think they would come that day.

I was on the phone with a friend who was coming over but got lost. I couldn’t hear her very well and then the dogs went BALLISTIC, running all over the house and barking up a storm. I saw that the lawn people were here.

Well I couldn’t hear anything, so making sure I didn’t let them out back, I walked out the front door again so I could hear my friend on the phone.

I got about three feet outside and proceeded again with FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME.

Okay, now it's starting to sound like an Unlost story.

And you know what?

It's nice for a change, being a reader and not the narrator.

:lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

again

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

soooo....

what cha wearing
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    actually, I had my bathing suit on, but luckily I had my coverall in the kitchen and put that on once I saw the lawn people were there.
  • It happened cause you're a phillies fan :lol:

You getting that Quadrophenia box set?
  • brother123 wrote:
    It happened cause you're a phillies fan :lol:

hey Max, you know I got an email from the Who.com the other day and I haven't had a chance to read it, is that what it's about?
  • Perhaps a retinal scanner at the front door.
  • brother123 wrote:
    It happened cause you're a phillies fan :lol:

hey Max, you know I got an email from the Who.com the other day and I haven't had a chance to read it, is that what it's about?

More than likely
  • Sounds like a PJ lyric...
    Locked out in the corridor?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Sounds like a PJ lyric...
    Locked out in the corridor?

More like "locked out in your bikini". Sounds more Nickelback to me.
  • I'm house sitting at my sisters. I have some friends coming over later so I figured I'd make something in the crock pot and all we would need to do is cook some Jersey corn and we'd bet set for dinner. So I get up and put some carrots and roast in the crock pot and put some potatoes on the stove to boil. I go out back with the dogs, come back in, and decide to go grab the newspaper in the driveway. It was about 8:30 this morning. I grab the paper, turn around and see the front door shut, and I say, please tell me I didn't shut that all the way.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, it's locked. I go to the fence gait, go in hoping that I left the sliding glass doors open when I went out this morning.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK ME. I had no shoes, no phone, no cigarettes, Phillies t-shirt and shorts on. FUCK ME.

AND I HAD SOMETHING ON THE STOVE!!!

I go to the neighbor's house (who have no idea who I am) and after two doorbell rings, the woman looks out at me through a window and I yell, I'm staying at Lisa and Danny's and I locked myself out. Can I use your phone. She said, go around to the fence, I'll hand it to you, which is smart I guess in case I was trying to rob them or something.

Luckily, my parents live close and they have a spare AND THEY WERE HOME.

Needless to say, I'm going to be more careful in the future.

and I'm probably going to get very drunk today. :lol:

My nerves.

Enjoy your day everyone, I'm going to go make myself a stiff drink. :D

Did the exact same thing. Locked myself out last week. Had nothing. I went around back and was able to kick my back door in. :lol:
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I'm glad you got back in, without a fire!
    It happened to me about 2 yrs ago, there was ice on the ground and I was in my bathrobe, the wind was blowing hard too! I was only out there maybe 5 minutes.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • I can relate, years ago I locked myself out of my old apt in hoboken wearing only a pair of boxers. I left my cell inside so had to go down to the street to try and call my buddy who was crashing with me at the time. One of my neighbors was nice enough to let me in there apt until my friend arrived. They were a chinese family who spoke pretty much zero english so I wound up sitting on their couch in my boxers with the whole family watching cartoons for about a hour. :lol: