Pepsi or Coke?..Have you been saved today

2»

Comments

• EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    umm..diet pepsi...and, the maintenance man sounds like he got a mental problem..
  • RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    You should call his supervisor and complain. It is totally inappropriate for him to be asking those questions and making the comments that he did.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    there are a lot of folks like that here in Waco as well....
    went to mail a package at UPS & they girl starts "testifying" to me...
    it was beyond awkward & i was pretty annoyed. she was asking lots of personal questions....

the transaction should have taken 2 minutes tops....around minute 10, i asked to have the package back & left. it was ridiculous. i was being polite at first...but after i'd said "can you just mail this for me, i'm not interested" at least 4 times, i'd had enough. she was shocked when i took it from her hands.

are you sure you weren't on an episode of 'Boiling Point'?

:lol::lol: my wife said the same thing when i called her right after it happened. haha!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • JTH wrote:
    I used to work for an environmental consulting company. One day, we were doing a job at a steel mill and someone who works at the mill comes up to my coworker and says, "excuse me, but do you like asbestos?"

Not sure where this is going, my coworker shoots me an "oh, shit" type of look and answers the guy by saying, "No... not particularly."

The guy responds, "Me, neither. I like pussy bestest." and walks away.
    I always have such an absurd desire to say random things like this to strangers. Well I don't want to tell them I like pussy lol but just something where the walk away thinking WHAT THE HELL? Sometimes I am afraid I might do it at a really innappropriate time or place. I probably need professional help.
    Emily
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I always have such an absurd desire to say random things like this to strangers. Well I don't want to tell them I like pussy lol but just something where the walk away thinking WHAT THE HELL? Sometimes I am afraid I might do it at a really innappropriate time or place. I probably need professional help.

I do it all the time. Last time I did it was at Wendy's going through the drive thru. I ordered a Frosty only and when I got to the window I asked for 2 packets of salt and a packet of ketchup. The look on the guy's face was priceless. :D
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    PEPSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Coke is better than Pepsi

Diet Pepsi (or Pepsi Max) is better than Diet Coke
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Correct. I drink pepsi max for the simple fact it has no sugar but tastes a shit ton better then coke zero which also has no sugar.

I was taking two cans of coke to work each day but was just having way too much sugar. Looked into taking juice instead but it had almost as much sugar as coke. So tried pepsi max and coke zero. Pepsi max was better and is more the half the price per 24 box the coke zero.

But normally on the weekends or mixed with alcohol it's gotta be coke. Rum and pepsi taste like dog piss.

But also where the fuck did this guy get the idea pepsi use dead fetus for flavor????
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Correct. I drink pepsi max for the simple fact it has no sugar but tastes a shit ton better then coke zero which also has no sugar.

I was taking two cans of coke to work each day but was just having way too much sugar. Looked into taking juice instead but it had almost as much sugar as coke. So tried pepsi max and coke zero. Pepsi max was better and is more the half the price per 24 box the coke zero.

But normally on the weekends or mixed with alcohol it's gotta be coke. Rum and pepsi taste like dog piss.

But also where the fuck did this guy get the idea pepsi use dead fetus for flavor????

I love Coke but it's just too bad for me so only drink it occasionally. I used to drink Pepsi Max ALL the time. When I had my office last year, I'd start off my work day with a glass of Pepsi Max for breakfast and have 2-3 more glasses of it every day at work. I'd buy it sometimes for home too. I can't drink it now though because there's too much caffeine in it and 2-3 caffeinated drinks per day have been linked with miscarriage so it's on the BAD list for a while. I also read that there is double the amount of caffeine in Pepsi Max than there is Pepsi. :?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Pro-Pepsi
    Pro-Choice
    Pro-Unbiased media
    Pro-Liberal
    Pro-Pearl Jam
    :geek:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Mmmm aborted foetus yummy

WTF
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Is this proof that the bigger the lie, the more likely a certain % of the population will believe it? :twisted:

Oh, I was a soft-drink whore....the more, the better....until that ER doc told me that I had diabetes :evil:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • DS1119 wrote:

I do it all the time. Last time I did it was at Wendy's going through the drive thru. I ordered a Frosty only and when I got to the window I asked for 2 packets of salt and a packet of ketchup. The look on the guy's face was priceless. :D

:lol::lol: im totally doing this :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    JTH wrote:
    I used to work for an environmental consulting company. One day, we were doing a job at a steel mill and someone who works at the mill comes up to my coworker and says, "excuse me, but do you like asbestos?"

Not sure where this is going, my coworker shoots me an "oh, shit" type of look and answers the guy by saying, "No... not particularly."

The guy responds, "Me, neither. I like pussy bestest." and walks away.
    This guy's timing could not have been better. Up until that point, we were having a really crappy day. The temperature was below freezing; we were set up in a terrible location that was really dirty and didn't give us anywhere nearby to get out of the wind; there were all kinds of operational issues that day, which meant that we had lots of down time.

He at least gave us something to laugh about.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,824
    I prefer Coke products.

Regular Pepsi tastes like cough medicine.
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    I always like pepsi and the aborted fetus does make it taste better. Besides have u seen what coke can do to build up on a car battery? I'm not puttin that shit in my body.
    My butt itches!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,965
    Pepsi or Coke?

I'll have a Sprite please. What does this do for my eternal soul?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Neither....if I have to drink a soda I would choose root beer.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Pepsi or Coke?

I'll have a Sprite please. What does this do for my eternal soul?

Me too, I'd have said I drink Dr. Pepper.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    since coke and pepsi taste like aborted fetus' then i guess it's possible
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    All fetuses aside

I love Coke

Coke is my Coffee
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • WaveRyderWaveRyder Posts: 1,128
    i love coke too :| :shock: 8-)
    RC, SoDak 1998 - KC 2000 - Council Bluffs IA 2003 - Fargo ND 2003 - St. Paul MN 2003 - Alpine Valley 2003 - St Louis MO 2004 - Kissimmee FLA 2004 - Winnipeg 2005 - Thunder Bay 2005 - Chicago 2006 - Grand Rapids MI 2006 - Denver CO 2006 - Lollapalooza 2007 - Bonnaroo 2008 - Austin City Limits 2009 - Los Angeles 2009 - KC 2010 - St Louis MO 2010 - PJ20 Night 1 - PJ20 Night 2