It's a beautiful day!

2»

Comments

• tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    ok so this maybe old, but a patient just told me this joke the other day.. and I laughed pretty hard..
    If you're a Russian on the WAY to the bathroom and you're Finnish when you get out.. what are you while you're in there??
    European.. LMAO have another Beautifull day everyone!!

:lol::lol:
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    ok so this maybe old, but a patient just told me this joke the other day.. and I laughed pretty hard..
    If you're a Russian on the WAY to the bathroom and you're Finnish when you get out.. what are you while you're in there??
    European.. LMAO have another Beautifull day everyone!!

:clap::lol:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    sunshine1.jpg
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Lizard wrote:
    sunshine1.jpg

This is how I feel most of the time...the rest of the time, I am sleeping. :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    189639434_fe2c424560.jpg:D

new_smilie_colors1.gifnew_smilie_colors1.gifIT'S FRIDAY!!!!new_smilie_colors1.gifnew_smilie_colors1.gif
  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq4zwHWIh2DUfDOlOl3lwwMjWm-Ak5MbNzFZmxUCcKnGOxBVF9
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,719
    Great photos and positives thoughts everybody-- makes my day! :D
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

loving-kindness.jpg

TO BE FREE! :D
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Somehow this is what I thought this thread was going to be about: http://youtu.be/1Cin0QzuEss

I think I'm dating myself. :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    Somehow this is what I thought this thread was going to be about: http://youtu.be/1Cin0QzuEss

Miss Who that is a lovely song... you just made my day more beautiful :D

thank you!

It is a beautiful Sunday!

JB made breakfast... frozen waffles and cleaned the kitchen from last evening...
    we made a Drunken Burger mess :lol:

He's singing a song that he puts my name into...

My hubby makes my day beautiful :D
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,719

You and me both, Who Princess! It's a Beautiful Day was a great though fairly short-lived band. I saw them perform in The City (SF) one afternoon and was so taken by the show I looked up David LaFlamme in the phone book and called him to tell him how much I appreciated their performance. I was in my early 20's at the time and pretty naive and it never occured to me that maybe this wasn't a cool thing to do but LaFlamme was very gracious and told me he appreciated my call. Great band, great song.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    brianlux wrote:

You and me both, Who Princess! It's a Beautiful Day was a great though fairly short-lived band. I saw them perform in The City (SF) one afternoon and was so taken by the show I looked up David LaFlamme in the phone book and called him to tell him how much I appreciated their performance. I was in my early 20's at the time and pretty naive and it never occured to me that maybe this wasn't a cool thing to do but LaFlamme was very gracious and told me he appreciated my call. Great band, great song.
    That's so cool! I bet there weren't many LaFlamme's in the phone book! :lol:
    Yeah, this song brings back a lot of memories for me.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    Somehow this is what I thought this thread was going to be about: http://youtu.be/1Cin0QzuEss:

They sound so much like Jefferson Airplane.
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
    Another Mama gone, age 60, cancer claims one more.

Flowers, cards, hugs, tear filled smiles.

Children to young to lose. Spouses to in love to lose.

Journey on in peace, Jo Ann

rainbow_elam_1-1.jpg

It's a beautiful day to be ALIVE ....
    1218308380lRvhIvR1-1.jpg:D
  • I love butterflies!! I have a butterfly bush and I get so many different kinds of butterflies, dragonflies and hummingbirds.

1507370axepg9agv1.gif

Butterfly2.gif
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

I love butterflies!! I have a butterfly bush and I get so many different kinds of butterflies, dragonflies and hummingbirds.

1507370axepg9agv1.gif

Butterfly2.gif
    Oh me too even had one at the hummingbird feeder the other day! 8-)

I love the beautiful pics

thank you twisted thoughts :D