edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
got something to share? anything?

we can make a beautiful day! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl6hf35A ... re=related
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• http://youtu.be/wV_fAZr_Shw

Happy Friday Pandora!!!
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Let us be lovely
    and let us be kind
    let us be silly and free
    it won't make us famous
    it won't make us rich
    but damnit how HAPPY we'll be!

Happy Friday everyone! We're doing happy hour after work so I'm looking forward to that! A nice outside bar in the city, I love it. :D
  • speaking of Happy Hour... :mrgreen:

I went to Chili's last week for dinner (I hardly ever go to Chili's but it was for a family member's birthday, and it was their choice)...

So they have a new drink on the menu: Spiked Sweet Tea. OMG it was the best thing I have ever had!!! I've been thinking about it ever since...and Im really not much of a drinker anymore (i swear :lol: ). So, I got what I need to make it (well, I'll be hitting up the package store on my way home to get the final ingredient) and Im going to sip on those all weekend long :mrgreen:

Spiked Sweet Tea:
    2 parts ABSOLUT Wild Tea
    1 part Simple Syrup (I'll be using Light Agave Nectar...about 1/2 as much as calls for Simple Syrup)
    4 parts Iced Tea

I'll let ya know how that works out...Im sure there will be some messing around with the parts to create perfection....Im sure it'll help make for a beautiful weekend :D
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    http://youtu.be/wV_fAZr_Shw

Happy Friday Pandora!!!
    that was amazing!

Happy Friday to you :D
    Let us be lovely
    and let us be kind
    let us be silly and free
    it won't make us famous
    it won't make us rich
    but damnit how HAPPY we'll be!

Happy Friday everyone! We're doing happy hour after work so I'm looking forward to that! A nice outside bar in the city, I love it. :D
    great words!

Have fun at Happy Hour! ... sounds perfect and will make a beautiful end to the day and work week

Enjoy! :D
    speaking of Happy Hour... :mrgreen:

I went to Chili's last week for dinner (I hardly ever go to Chili's but it was for a family member's birthday, and it was their choice)...

So they have a new drink on the menu: Spiked Sweet Tea. OMG it was the best thing I have ever had!!! I've been thinking about it ever since...and Im really not much of a drinker anymore (i swear :lol: ). So, I got what I need to make it (well, I'll be hitting up the package store on my way home to get the final ingredient) and Im going to sip on those all weekend long :mrgreen:

Spiked Sweet Tea:
    2 parts ABSOLUT Wild Tea
    1 part Simple Syrup (I'll be using Light Agave Nectar...about 1/2 as much as calls for Simple Syrup)
    4 parts Iced Tea

I'll let ya know how that works out...Im sure there will be some messing around with the parts to create perfection....Im sure it'll help make for a beautiful weekend :D
    We go to Chili's a lot ... one of the kids favorite

but I can't wait till them I'll get those for this weekend pooltime

thanks for the recipe...sounds so nummy

have an awesome weekend! :D
  • prljamgirlprljamgirl Posts: 602
    It is a beautiful day!!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    eddie thinks the same at 4:22 :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckRsIy4Zqgo
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-XbkenjHvaOH_a2XSUq-UCJKMY3Zt8NRMcSwy5eonUkGi105G

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYP1EhPKsovPHoAzzoM93uov0AfCWPcMBxCmm65vQcGizLHj-cGw

• Yes it IS a beautiful day!! Cause this is my weekend OFF!! Whooo Hoo!! Think since I got paid, I might go Horseback riding for a few hours on Saturday, through the Garden of The Gods no less!!!Can't wait!!!
    prljamgirl wrote:
    It is a beautiful day!!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!
    TGIF!

You too! :D
    eddie thinks the same at 4:22 :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckRsIy4Zqgo
    Hey Bro!

I really enjoyed that all the happy people too it was a beautiful day that day too! :D
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-XbkenjHvaOH_a2XSUq-UCJKMY3Zt8NRMcSwy5eonUkGi105G

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYP1EhPKsovPHoAzzoM93uov0AfCWPcMBxCmm65vQcGizLHj-cGw
    that takes me back 20 years! my kids two favorites :D

I really liked them too... even Mr Rodgers :oops:
    Yes it IS a beautiful day!! Cause this is my weekend OFF!! Whooo Hoo!! Think since I got paid, I might go Horseback riding for a few hours on Saturday, through the Garden of The Gods no less!!!Can't wait!!!

garden-of-the-gods-connie-tom.jpg
    Garden of The Gods....That sounds awesome.

Whenever I would go riding in my more capable years
    they gave me the sleepy horse who would turn around and walk back to the stables :lol:

ah...where's Pandi? :lol:

it was ok with me I just liked hanging with the horses anyways ...
    they are a great mixture of noble and sweet :D

Enjoy!
  • Yes they are!! I have always loved them!! I think my first word was horse!!LOL well maybe my second.. but still they're in my blood and it's been 6 years since I've gotten to go riding, so since this stables is so close by, and I want to check out their boarding facilities as well, thought I'd go.. made my reservation before I left for work and now I just need to go!!! I'm soo happy.. I think I deserve to go.. I've done SOOOOO good on finding a job, and quitting smoking and drinking, well quitting smoking cigs anyhow, that I deserve to reward myself!! My next self-reward will be the PJ20 book and Soundtrack and getting to order the movie on our Movies On Demand. :D Oh yeah and renewing my TC Membership. then it's back to save save save!! 8-)
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Yes they are!! I have always loved them!! I think my first word was horse!!LOL well maybe my second.. but still they're in my blood and it's been 6 years since I've gotten to go riding, so since this stables is so close by, and I want to check out their boarding facilities as well, thought I'd go.. made my reservation before I left for work and now I just need to go!!! I'm soo happy.. I think I deserve to go.. I've done SOOOOO good on finding a job, and quitting smoking and drinking, well quitting smoking cigs anyhow, that I deserve to reward myself!! My next self-reward will be the PJ20 book and Soundtrack and getting to order the movie on our Movies On Demand. :D Oh yeah and renewing my TC Membership. then it's back to save save save!! 8-)

+1 All very AWESOME things!! Congratulations on them all! :clap:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,719
    The day after It's a beautiful day...

...is another beautiful day! :D
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux wrote:
    The day after It's a beautiful day...

...is another beautiful day! :D
    :D

I awoke this morning to myself whispering these words...

' life can really suck...
    but we are surrounded in beauty and have each other'

not a clue what I was dreaming though :?

but the thought has stayed all day while we struggle through and is comforting
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."~Anonymous (to my knowledge, the person who sent me that quote did not know who said it)
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,719
    I give this thread... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."~Anonymous (to my knowledge, the person who sent me that quote did not know who said it)
    its great! thanks Shimmy... "getting back up is living"

and another lesson learned

I know your day will be beautiful because you are! :D

Enjoy!
    brianlux wrote:
    after the storm... comes the sunshine

a friend reminded me of the sunshine we all need :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc2jsjnt-HY
    pandora wrote:
    its great! thanks Shimmy... "getting back up is living"

and another lesson learned

I know your day will be beautiful because you are! :D

Enjoy!

Thank you, Pandora. :mrgreen: I hope you are enjoying a beautiful day today. :mrgreen:
  • pandora wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

mmm...speaking of sunshine...this one's for u pandora!! ;):D

http://youtu.be/tIdIqbv7SPo

I love this song!!!

pandora wrote:

mmm...speaking of sunshine...this one's for u pandora!! ;):D

http://youtu.be/tIdIqbv7SPo

I love this song!!!

me to !!!....that song is perfection

I remember walking as a teen with my transistor radio that song would play regular on WOKY
    I always tried to do that many 'I knows' without taking a breath :lol:

I could not... he's the man!

thanks for the sunshine ... have a beautiful day! :D
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched -
    they must be felt with the heart.

Helen Keller

A day filled with heart is a beautiful day! :D
    “Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers.
    And once you find laughter,
    no matter how painful your situation might be,
    you can survive it.”

Bill Cosby

It's a beautiful day to laugh and love! :D
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I'm a firm believer that laughter is indeed the best medicine.

I'm two days away from vacation and I am a very happy camper today. Have a lovely day all.
    I'm a firm believer that laughter is indeed the best medicine.

I'm two days away from vacation and I am a very happy camper today. Have a lovely day all.
    48 hours and counting, that is grand! ... the anticipation too! 8-)

Enjoy your well earned vacation! :D
  • ok so this maybe old, but a patient just told me this joke the other day.. and I laughed pretty hard..
    If you're a Russian on the WAY to the bathroom and you're Finnish when you get out.. what are you while you're in there??
    European.. LMAO have another Beautifull day everyone!!