35-45 Age group

13»

Comments

• morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Count me in.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    old enough to know better.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,965
    RKCNDY wrote:
    you'll all find out how old I am next Monday... :|
    I couldnt wait til then. You are NOW 35. Soon to be 29 with 7 anniversaries.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    you'll all find out how old I am next Monday... :|
    I couldnt wait til then. You are NOW 35. Soon to be 29 with 7 anniversaries.

yup...and as long as I can get away with telling people I'm 29...I'll keep doing that. :mrgreen:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i'm 36 with grizzly adams beard and still get carded, WTF?