2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    The tail end of 36
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I'm in the group. :D on the shy end of the middle.
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    I'll be 35 in 4 days.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • marcos wrote:
    30 is the new twenty and 40 is the new 30 or so they say. It seems that ladies take the age thing harder because you always see some old guy with a much younger girl at bars and clubs not so much the other way around. I think it's really all about the person and having fun whatever it may be. But it is getting harder to find women my age that like to go to rock concerts and tailgate at college football games and such.

You will find this old girl with a much younger guy at the bar.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    44, so only just still in this group.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I'll be stepping out of the group next year.
    #FHP
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Why do you ask? :think:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,721
    35-40. Whoa, that goes way back. Today, I joined the 60 and over group!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    41 and holding strong
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    yeah I don't think what he said is so accurate anymore. Maybe a generation ago. My husband is ten years younger than me and most of my friends are dating or married to guys that are 5-15 years younger than they are. I only have a few that are with guys that are their age or older. At work we realized that every single female is with a younger guy and all my male co-workers are in relationships with older women! lol the norm has definitely shifted.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    brianlux wrote:
    35-40. Whoa, that goes way back. Today, I joined the 60 and over group!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :mrgreen:
  • Horos wrote:
    I'll be stepping out of the group next year.

lol, and I just stepped in
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    yeah I don't think what he said is so accurate anymore. Maybe a generation ago. My husband is ten years younger than me and most of my friends are dating or married to guys that are 5-15 years younger than they are. I only have a few that are with guys that are their age or older. At work we realized that every single female is with a younger guy and all my male co-workers are in relationships with older women! lol the norm has definitely shifted.

How old were the guys you've dated when you were 20 or 21? 30? for whoever applicable, 40? Maybe the age of the guys you've dated stayed the same? (as in ...20 years old dating a 36 year-old. Now 45, for example, and still dating 36 year-olds? ..Possible? :lol:
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    blenderman69 was born in 1969..that makes me 42 8-) 69 was a great friggen year!
    Dang Dang wrote:

How old were the guys you've dated when you were 20 or 21? 30? for whoever applicable, 40? Maybe the age of the guys you've dated stayed the same? (as in ...20 years old dating a 36 year-old. Now 45, for example, and still dating 36 year-olds? ..Possible? :lol:
    Hmmm...good point...when I was 20 - I met my ex, who was 4 years older than me...and stayed married for a good long while. Actually he's with an older woman now too :lol: wtf??? :lol:

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    Damn i can't make this club :oops:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112

That's fitting that the norm has shifted now that I'm an older guy....I'm always a day late and a dollar short.. :D
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    I am 38
    marcos wrote:

That's fitting that the norm has shifted now that I'm an older guy....I'm always a day late and a dollar short.. :D
    Don't worry...the norm will shift again. It always does. Next up - people dating people their own age! :lol:

• RobbyD462RobbyD462 Posts: 4,809
    So close man 32 and counting ......
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/6/24
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/4/24

• number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Smack dab in the middle. Almost. Still on the downhill side by a bit. ;) A very small bit.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    RobbyD462 wrote:
    So close man 32 and counting ......

Intruder alert
    Intruder alert

Nyert Nyert Nyert Nyert
    OK OK OK...I will admit it...I am only a couple of months away...at least I can say that I will have at least seen PJ once before I turn 35... :oops: :lol::lol:
  • not4uuunot4uuu Posts: 94
    44 here, ..... ;)
    pearljammin66
  • *sigh* 43
    Note to self: Don't die
  • as my daughter would say........firty seven.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Firty seven as well.
  • VinylGirlVinylGirl Posts: 551
    42 and proud of it.
    Life just keeps getting better :D
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    you'll all find out how old I am next Monday... :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless