Unsolved mysteries

2»

Comments

• I was watching U.M. one late night in about the year..87 and suddenly my best friend and I's blood ran cold.. One of the "disappeared"people in the segment had been in our little tourist town just three weeks before. She was in front of me at the Post Office..Freaky freaky..We called and told them and they said that added up as she'd been sighted in Riverside just a month prior.. was soooooooo weird..( Cali btw)

Oh that would have been crazy! So whatever happened to her??
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    I've always wondered about Philip Taylor Kramer the Iron Butterfly bass player/aerospace engineer.

He was supposedly on the verge of a big break through with teleporting when he disappeared.
  • I was watching U.M. one late night in about the year..87 and suddenly my best friend and I's blood ran cold.. One of the "disappeared"people in the segment had been in our little tourist town just three weeks before. She was in front of me at the Post Office..Freaky freaky..We called and told them and they said that added up as she'd been sighted in Riverside just a month prior.. was soooooooo weird..( Cali btw)

Oh that would have been crazy! So whatever happened to her??
    I have no idea.. never did get to find out..
  • Lukin66 wrote:
    Robert Stacks voice fit the show so well.

I used to catch the reruns of this show on Lifetime when I was a kid. I always thought half the mysteries were perpetrated by Robert Stack :lol: He was so creepy to me.

I used to think the same thing about Bill Kurtis from Cold Case Files! Both excellent hosts of their respective shows. And yeah, Robert Stack could send shivers up my spine as a kid. Didn't like watching Unsolved Mysteries alone in the basement with the lights out, that's for sure.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • prljamgirlprljamgirl Posts: 602
    Do you have a favorite unsolved mystery? If you could solve or find out the truth about one mystery, what would it be? The JFK assassination? RFK assassination? King assassination? Tupac and Biggie? Zodiac killer? Jack the Ripper? DB Cooper? Marilyn Monroe? Jimmy Hoffa? JonBenet Ramsey? The shroud of Turin? 9/11? UFO's? Ghosts? Bigfoot? Loch ness monster? Or would you rather not know and let them remained unsolved?

Nope...its all Stones fault.

LOL