Unsolved mysteries

The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Posts: 12,158
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Do you have a favorite unsolved mystery? If you could solve or find out the truth about one mystery, what would it be? The JFK assassination? RFK assassination? King assassination? Tupac and Biggie? Zodiac killer? Jack the Ripper? DB Cooper? Marilyn Monroe? Jimmy Hoffa? JonBenet Ramsey? The shroud of Turin? 9/11? UFO's? Ghosts? Bigfoot? Loch ness monster? Or would you rather not know and let them remained unsolved?
Another habit says it's in love with you
Another habit says its long overdue
Another habit like an unwanted friend
I'm so happy with my righteous self
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Interesting question, I don't really know.

I guess actually it's probably one closer to home, there was a couple here in Philly that disappeared going on 6 years now, just walked out of a bar on South Street and were never seen again. Just vanished.

How does that happen?

I can't imagine being their loved ones and having no clue.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    JFK not even close for me.
  • The beginning of the first universe.

I suppose the beginning of time. I get lost in that. Time is infinite, but we've been taught to always believe something starts. How does something that's always existing have a start?

I guess it could go back to the first existence of an actual physical space. How did that come and how was there a space created with no physical space for it?

Without those mysteries, we wouldn't have these other mysteries to solve with our existence! :mrgreen:
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    is tweety bird a boy or girl?
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    When i was in the fourth grade my best freind accussed me of stealing his pen, i didn't but it's always bothered me, even when i moved away a couple of years later and we were saying goodbye for the last time he said he forgave me for stealing his pen, Pisses me Off!!!

i think it was that little fat bitch who sat behind him.
  • A close to home mystery: Where did Drew Peterson hide Stacey's body???
    When i was in the fourth grade my best freind accussed me of stealing his pen, i didn't but it's always bothered me, even when i moved away a couple of years later and we were saying goodbye for the last time he said he forgave me for stealing his pen, Pisses me Off!!!

Yesterday you admitted you were a pimp and today there are allegations of pen theft towards you. Any other skeletons in the closet we need to know about?
    Anybody watch the Finding Bigfoot on Animal Planet?

finding-bigfoot-animal-planet-tv-show-2.jpg

Probably the greatist show ever!!!

After watching a marathon (6 episodes), my wife and i went day hiking, everything was "Squachy".
    DS1119 wrote:

Yesterday you admitted you were a pimp and today there are allegations of pen theft towards you. Any other skeletons in the closet we need to know about?

I was not yet a pimp at that time, that came later.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    why is pot illegal
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Do you have a favorite unsolved mystery? If you could solve or find out the truth about one mystery, what would it be? The JFK assassination? RFK assassination? King assassination? Tupac and Biggie? Zodiac killer? Jack the Ripper? DB Cooper? Marilyn Monroe? Jimmy Hoffa? JonBenet Ramsey? The shroud of Turin? 9/11? UFO's? Ghosts? Bigfoot? Loch ness monster? Or would you rather not know and let them remained unsolved?

Nope...its all Stones fault.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    If I had to answer though, I'd like to see the evolution of humans, filmed in HD from conception to today, and fast forwarded into a 42 minute clip. :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Do you have a favorite unsolved mystery? If you could solve or find out the truth about one mystery, what would it be? The JFK assassination? RFK assassination? King assassination? Tupac and Biggie? Zodiac killer? Jack the Ripper? DB Cooper? Marilyn Monroe? Jimmy Hoffa? JonBenet Ramsey? The shroud of Turin? 9/11? UFO's? Ghosts? Bigfoot? Loch ness monster? Or would you rather not know and let them remained unsolved?

Nope...its all Stones fault.

Lol, good answer

On a side note I would like to thank "The Waiting Trophy Man" for changing Corduroy for me forever. I now have to sing his name everytime that song starts and I can't help it.
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    DS1119 wrote:

On a side note I would like to thank "The Waiting Trophy Man" for changing Corduroy for me forever. I now have to sing his name everytime that song starts and I can't help it.

:lol::lol:
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • DS1119 wrote:

Lol, well only on the album version I hope. That's funny. Sorry!
  • polaris_x wrote:
    is tweety bird a boy or girl?

I bet Sylvester knows!
  • 81 wrote:
    why is pot illegal

Because we really aren't free!
  • Anybody watch the Finding Bigfoot on Animal Planet?

finding-bigfoot-animal-planet-tv-show-2.jpg

Probably the greatist show ever!!!

After watching a marathon (6 episodes), my wife and i went day hiking, everything was "Squachy".

I missed this post. I'm gonna have to watch for this!
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    I'm reading a book about Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh right now and there's a lot about the kidnap/murder of their baby. Someone was convicted and executed for the crime, but it's insanely obvious that there was more than one person involved and they got away with it.

Jon Benet Ramsey is a weird one.
  • cross7806cross7806 Posts: 222
    81 wrote:
    why is pot illegal
    Because it doesn't do any real harm to you unlike cigs & alcohol
  • I would like to know where everything that disappears into the Burmuda Triangle.. goes to!?!?
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    this show used to scare me as a kid
    www.myspace.com
  • The beginning of the first universe.

I suppose the beginning of time. I get lost in that. Time is infinite, but we've been taught to always believe something starts. How does something that's always existing have a start?

I guess it could go back to the first existence of an actual physical space. How did that come and how was there a space created with no physical space for it?

Without those mysteries, we wouldn't have these other mysteries to solve with our existence! :mrgreen:
    Me and my buddy get drunk and often talk about this kind of thing.
    It's hard to wrap your mind around....thinking of the universe....there is no such thing as NOTHING. There is always something no matter how far you go out there, right? Time and space are infinite.
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    ghosts, I already believe in. My number one unsolved mystery would be bigfoot, whom I believe exists, and would love to see some solid evidence. One of my idols (term used loosely here) is Jeff Meldrum. :D
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    DS1119 wrote:

seriously, that's where his name comes from? Crap, now it's in MY head.

That is too funny.
  • this show used to scare me as a kid

Me too. I remember when it first came on television in 87/88. I was 12 or 13 y/o. I remember watching the first episode with my family - it featured the unibomber. I think I was late getting to sleep that night. Robert Stacks voice fit the show so well.
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    Robert Stacks voice fit the show so well.
    I used to catch the reruns of this show on Lifetime when I was a kid. I always thought half the mysteries were perpetrated by Robert Stack :lol: He was so creepy to me. In the interest of thread integrity, there was a case a couple of months ago on the news. A family of four just up and vanished. Nothing was taken from the house, and I believe the family car was gone. I mean, where can a family with young children go nowadays and just disappear? In the same vein, I've always wondered about the Mary Celeste as well.
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Lukin66 wrote:
    Robert Stacks voice fit the show so well.
    I used to catch the reruns of this show on Lifetime when I was a kid. I always thought half the mysteries were perpetrated by Robert Stack :lol: He was so creepy to me. In the interest of thread integrity, there was a case a couple of months ago on the news. A family of four just up and vanished. Nothing was taken from the house, and I believe the family car was gone. I mean, where can a family with young children go nowadays and just disappear? In the same vein, I've always wondered about the Mary Celeste as well.
    I saw that show about the family..crazy. I believe they found their car near the Mexican border. That really was bizarre.
    p.s. I love your avatar. A very good friend of mine used to have a Ducati. :)
  • I was watching U.M. one late night in about the year..87 and suddenly my best friend and I's blood ran cold.. One of the "disappeared"people in the segment had been in our little tourist town just three weeks before. She was in front of me at the Post Office..Freaky freaky..We called and told them and they said that added up as she'd been sighted in Riverside just a month prior.. was soooooooo weird..( Cali btw)