Comments

• CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Iphone 4 is not compatible with the 4g systems

iphone 5 out in September
    is it going to be 4g

Just for the record, 4g is the shiznit

I'm pretty sure it will not. At least that's the rumor.

If it is, it will be a home run.

If it's not, apple will leave a lot of heads shaking.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    4g would be nice

This article was just posted today about the iPhone and 4g

http://www.redmondpie.com/apple-reaches ... e-capable/
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Brony wrote:
    well....not switching off verizon, so no 3 for me

i am off for the summer until Sept, so i figured it would be a good time to learn a new phone. i dont want to wait for the 5, so its the 4 for me.

In terms of learning, it'll take you 1 minute to start using it. Its not like a warp engine or anything.

Had my 3Gs since Mar. 2010 and am holding out for the 5 to upgrade. I love my iphone every bit that I knew I would for the 2 years I wanted it before I got it. It is named 'my precious'. It is really the best thing I ever owned.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • prljamgirlprljamgirl Posts: 602
    I have been having HUGE issues with my Blackberry Bold.....keyboard stuttering and screen freezing up when I'm in the middle of texting. BB's have always been desired because of the keyboard and now that's the big problem with my phone. I have talked to my provider, no one knows anything about the issue, although when I go online and google it, I can find forums full of people having the exact same issue. RIM isn't acknowledging the issue. I'm taking it as highup as I can with my provider.....I want out of my contract so that I can sign a new contract and get an iPhone instead.....
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,572
    DS1119 wrote:
    The iPhone 4 is going to go down in price this fall when the 5 comes out. I'd recommend it. I love mine to death.

It went down fifty bucks at Target two days ago.

will it drop any further ya think?
    www.myspace.com
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:
    will it drop any further ya think?

I don't know. I know that ATT was selling the IPhone 3's this spring for 49 dollars so I guess it's possible.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    prljamgirl wrote:
    I have been having HUGE issues with my Blackberry Bold.....keyboard stuttering and screen freezing up when I'm in the middle of texting. BB's have always been desired because of the keyboard and now that's the big problem with my phone. I have talked to my provider, no one knows anything about the issue, although when I go online and google it, I can find forums full of people having the exact same issue. RIM isn't acknowledging the issue. I'm taking it as highup as I can with my provider.....I want out of my contract so that I can sign a new contract and get an iPhone instead.....
    do you upgrade your OS when a new OS comes out and clean your cookies and all that other shit? if you don't do that your crapberry will freeze regularly. you could be having problems cause of to many apps on your crapberry.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• BronyBrony Posts: 631
    how soon after the iphone 4 was released did the 3gs drop down in price?
  • prljamgirl wrote:

which model number is it?

I can get a new phone in 2 weeks and have been leaning towards the bold 9650. HUsband recently changed from a 1997 motorola flip phone to an android and it's been hilarious watching him try to figure it out!

I have read about the bold freezing and someone suggested doing a battery pull every morning when you're getting ready. Not thrilled about something like that being necessary every day or once a week but I'm not impressed with my husbands new android phone, either.

battery pull info:
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-battery-pulls-when-why-and-how