Guinness....

2»

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• I didmt drink any Guinness in Ireland. My love affair with Killkenny started there.

Kilkenny is great to. :D
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Coors light and clam!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    Coors light and clam!
    Spoken like a summertime Canuck!
    But wait,
    isn't anyone gonna turn that into
    a double entendre?
    Something like:
    "Coors Light and Clam? It takes at least
    three drinks just to get to first base!"
    (Rim shot)
    :?
    I'm sorry.
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Once a year...March 17th.

I prefer Newcastle. I take those things down like you fn read about.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Once a year...March 17th.

Newcastle might be the only beer I prefer bottle to draft. LOOVVVEEE newcastle bottles

Guinness and Newcastle are probably one and two on my list, respectively.
  • The Fixer wrote:

Newcastle might be the only beer I prefer bottle to draft. LOOVVVEEE newcastle bottles

Thoughts on the Newcastle Summer Beer, Fixer? I give it a C+. Stick with the formula that made you successful, right? I'm headed home right now to knock back a few Newcastles and watch the rain delay.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    The Fixer wrote:

Thoughts on the Newcastle Summer Beer, Fixer? I give it a C+. Stick with the formula that made you successful, right? I'm headed home right now to knock back a few Newcastles and watch the rain delay.

Ah, haven't had the newcastle summer. I trust your ranking though.

Tried Sam Adams summer last weekend. We're on the same page, I'd give it a C. Not realy a fan of S.A.
  • Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,952
    I'm sure I'm alone on this, and I'll get shit for it, but I'm sorry, Guinness is the most overrated piece of garbage out there. It's just not for this guy.

Please, Guinness isn't anywhere near as overrated as either Heineken or Stella Artois.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I'm sure I'm alone on this, and I'll get shit for it, but I'm sorry, Guinness is the most overrated piece of garbage out there. It's just not for this guy.

Please, Guinness isn't anywhere near as overrated as either Heineken or Stella Artois.

Agreed! Drinking a Guinness is like drinking a light beer, without the light beer taste - as far as alcohol content goes.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,983

Yes, it is. Heineken and Stella of course are overrated, but they don't get no where near the unwarranted love that Guinness gets.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    people drink stella?

heineken is ok if you want something cheap. it reminds me of rolling rock.

it always pisses me off when i go out and all they have is ipa's and lagers on tap. it's a shame that so many american's don't realize what real beer is.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    people drink stella?

heineken is ok if you want something cheap. it reminds me of rolling rock.

it always pisses me off when i go out and all they have is ipa's and lagers on tap. it's a shame that so many american's don't realize what real beer is.

If you're ever in Evanston go to a place called Prairie Moon - the owner is a HUGE beer snob and always has the bar stocked with amazing microbrews from around the country. I've never seen a better selection on tap in my life.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    I agree about heineken being the most overrated beer. it tastes skunked to me. weird that I do like heineken lite.

I don't know how anyone can say guinness is overrated. it is one of the most delicious things on the planet