Options

What would you do?

ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Would you say "Hello/Bonjour/Hola" if you recognized member from the board while you were out and about, but you haven't met in person and only know their username.

I would, because that's just being friendly because I recognized them.

So what would you do?
Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    how would you recognize me? 8-)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,800
    Lizard wrote:
    by the bag of chips you stole!! ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:

Well, if they also become PJ FB friends...but most likely if you recognized me, I guess... :lol::lol::lol: didn't think of that... :lol::lol::lol:

See you are all helping me already!! :lol::lol:

mickeyrat :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,776
    Yeah, if I recognized someone, it’s because I already know them. I wouldn't know any other way of knowing who they were otherwise.

And of course I would acknowledge them, because I’m a friendly person too.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    if i run into what's her name, she'll know it. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    it's the people that recognize you by your ankles that you have to worry about
  • Options
    1 guest wrote:

but you have to leave the basement to do that! :lol::lol::lol: :P
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    1 guest wrote:

:?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    :lol:
  • Options
    1 guest wrote:
    1 guest wrote:

:?:

thumbnail.aspx?q=1032398119362&id=53b0d8375133b2f93cbc60b37ecdb17c&url=http%3a%2f%2fi233.photobucket.com%2falbums%2fee169%2fjohnnyorganic%2fFunny%2520Stuff%2fInternetToughGuy.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: just kidding
  • Options
    norm wrote:

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    hmmm. where is this coming from??? :lol: I couldn't recognize 81/1guest since I assume he's not a smoking baby. If I ran into you, I would certainly say bonjour, with a big bear hug. To the point, I wouldn't recognize anyone on this board other than maybe conman, ms. wes. c. addle, ziggystar, or droptheleash. maybe hewhoforgets, but he looks different sometimes.
    edit: how could I forget redmosquito22 or stillhere. :D
  • Options
    when in this situation, you have to ask yourself, what would nelly do

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=151842
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    hmmm. where is this coming from??? :lol: I couldn't recognize 81/1guest since I assume he's not a smoking baby. If I ran into you, I would certainly say bonjour, with a big bear hug. To the point, I wouldn't recognize anyone on this board other than maybe conman, ms. wes. c. addle, ziggystar, or droptheleash. maybe hewhoforgets, but he looks different sometimes.

not from your post today...I have been thinking about this since the tours and the doc have been announced...I am still newbie in that pre-party sense, ya know... :lol::lol:
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I'd say ciao! But only because I'm friendly and outgoing. i think I say "Hi" or "hey" or "ciao" to pretty much anyone who makes eye contact with me. But that's just me.

But if I see you outside of these boards and I don't recognize you...it's probably b/c you have an outdated picture of yourself on here from 5 years ago b/c you like how you look in it. But in reality you look NOTHING or EVEN CLOSELY like that currently. :lol::lol::lol: I've had it happen already.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    and as much as i'd love to be burt reynolds from the late 70's early 80's, i'm not...sorry ladies (named sally or loni)
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:

not from your post today...I have been thinking about this since the tours and the doc have been announced...I am still newbie in that pre-party sense, ya know... :lol::lol:
    oh,okay, my bad. :oops: but the above mentioned I MIGHT know... of course, also thefixer9. :D
  • Options
    1 guest wrote:
    when in this situation, you have to ask yourself, what would nelly do

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=151842

+1 :lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    regardless, if I ran into ANY of you, you would get an OMG! and great big bear hug, straight from me. Even the waiting trophy man or gimme! :D
    edit: there are too many to name.. chadwick, thoughts_arrive, "_", redrock, yes, even blockhead. :lol:
    Post edited by EmBleve on
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I'd say ciao! But only because I'm friendly and outgoing. i think I say "Hi" or "hey" or "ciao" to pretty much anyone who makes eye contact with me. But that's just me.

But if I see you outside of these boards and I don't recognize you...it's probably b/c you have an outdated picture of yourself on here from 5 years ago b/c you like how you look in it. But in reality you look NOTHING or EVEN CLOSELY like that currently. :lol::lol::lol: I've had it happen already.

nah...I am pretty up to date with my photo...I feel like I am lying if I don't have something current... :?
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

how could I have failed to mention you?? :D you, too.
  • Options
    norm wrote:

yours are easy to spot!
    Flower-Ankle-Tattoo.jpg
  • Options
    mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    norm wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    norm wrote:

yours are easy to spot!
    Flower-Ankle-Tattoo.jpg

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    i would absolutely say hi
    i'm planning on meeting several board buddies at pj20
    five fucking weeks baby
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    norm wrote:

yours are easy to spot!
    Flower-Ankle-Tattoo.jpg

as long as you don't find cameltoe :lol::lol:
  • Options
    chickweed wrote:
    i would absolutely say hi
    i'm planning on meeting several board buddies at pj20
    five fucking weeks baby

I know!! Only 49 days until the how I am going to!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    norm wrote:

yours are easy to spot!
    Flower-Ankle-Tattoo.jpg

omg no you didn't
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    yours are easy to spot!
    Flower-Ankle-Tattoo.jpg

omg no you didn't

oh yes I did! :lol::lol: can't you tell I am bored??
  • Options
    oh yes I did! :lol::lol: can't you tell I am bored??
    :lol: me,too. Although I'm supposed to be cleaning.. but I haven't seen any camel toes on here, thankfully. :lol::lol: what an avatar that would be. gross out.