Options

Talk About How U Feel About Pearl Jam Here.

2»

Comments

• Options
    they have made me look at life with an altered view, and could not be happier.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    JaqRoyJaqRoy Posts: 37
    whats everyones favorite songs?
  • Options
    PearlJainPearlJain Posts: 565
    I love their MUSIC!!! I'm so glad that they FINALLY visited us in Florida after such a long absence! Eddie is very philosophical, speaks his mind and can also be equally as funny! I just love Pearl Jam (as we all do)!
    The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated - Gandhi

"Empty pockets will Allow a greater Sense of wealth...." EV/ITW
  • Options
    JaqRoyJaqRoy Posts: 37
    Rose1963 wrote:
    I love their MUSIC!!! I'm so glad that they FINALLY visited us in Florida after such a long absence! Eddie is very philosophical, speaks his mind and can also be equally as funny! I just love Pearl Jam (as we all do)!

yeah hes a funny guy, i just saw him last night at the opera house in boston for my birthday he was amazing!
  • Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    I'm constantly trying to find better words to describe the way I feel about Pearl Jam, but it is all just a ridiculous understatement. :)
  • Options
    I'm constantly trying to find better words to describe the way I feel about Pearl Jam, but it is all just a ridiculous understatement. :)

Seems like you did a pretty good job prior to yesterday's show & Ed's dedication :) You should give yourself more credit !!