Options

Eddie Playing cards + Sniper for...FREE.(SA TOUR PETITION)

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    nice arrive safe..enjoy..maybe some day we meet and play with those cards!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dpmaydpmay Posts: 643

sounds great, i wish it could be at PJ20 , but alas, that is not to be...
  • Options
    dpmay wrote:

sounds great, i wish it could be at PJ20 , but alas, that is not to be...
    next tour then :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,213
    Thank you very much bro! My gift arrived safe in Serres. :) I don't know what it is yet. My parents received it and they told me that it is a CD or a DVD. That's all. I'm very curious to see what it is. First thing when I return back to my home will be this! :D Thanks again! :mrgreen:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Pap wrote:
    Thank you very much bro! My gift arrived safe in Serres. :) I don't know what it is yet. My parents received it and they told me that it is a CD or a DVD. That's all. I'm very curious to see what it is. First thing when I return back to my home will be this! :D Thanks again! :mrgreen:
    say hello to mom and dad.. :)
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,213
    Pap wrote:
    say hello to mom and dad.. :)
    I will. Greetings to your family too! :D
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    got my mystery gift thanks so much man!
    and love ..... wish the world would go again with love , one cant seem to have enough.........
  • Options
    got my mystery gift thanks so much man!
    :)