Options

Eddie Playing cards + Sniper for...FREE.(SA TOUR PETITION)

Comments

• Options
    Hey Dimi, thank you so much! :D:clap:

I already signed (#155).

Song: Betterman

8-)
  • Options
    brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    Going to the 2nd NYC Beacon show I was saying to myself "oh I wish I was really going to see a PJ show". But I have to say that Ed by himself completely lives up to the hype! I so enjoyed it! And the one thing that I take away from that show is how I love Backspacer. And apparently he does, too! So all this is to say my favorite songs are all the ones he played off that album. Especially though.. The End.
  • Options
    AzWickerAzWicker Posts: 1,162
    I am not worthy, but I will try anywayz!

I signed, 342.

Favorite song played is Hurt and/or Redemption Song.
    Ed: 2011-07-09 2012-11-04
    PJ: 2011-09-03 2011-09-04
  • Options
    dpmaydpmay Posts: 643
    done and done.

and my choice is hurt, all the way...fucking A wow.
  • Options
    Walking the Cow is amazing!

and signed the petition!
  • Options
    faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    Untitled pump organ. Stunning song- music. Ty. And I'll sign your petition too.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    357 so far old son nice one

dead man walking :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    Dimi's at it again!

Fav- Off He Goes (Detroit), made my night. Although Immortality just about topped it.

Petition is signed

Thanks for the chance and good luck to all of ya in SA
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    Yield151Yield151 Posts: 267
    Falling Slowly w/ Glen was hands down the best song I heard ever at a concert!

Going to sign petition now :)
  • Options
    lebowski70lebowski70 Posts: 207
    I can honestly say that was an incredible version of Betterman at the Tower!!!! Wow!!! Completely blown away by it!!! Falling Slowly was also unreal!!! Hard Sun!!!! I'll stop here!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Thank you all for the support :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Don't enter me in....But after last night I can finally say Unthought Known! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Don't enter me in....But after last night I can finally say Unthought Known! :mrgreen:
    he he..you got young man? :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    thefixer9 wrote:
    he he..you got young man? :D

Oh yeah..... :lol::mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    Go ahead and take my name off too, now that I have them I would feel guilty taking 2 sets
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I signed the petition, and I loved Just Breathe...maybe because Ed played it 1½ times? :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I signed the petition, and I loved Just Breathe...maybe because Ed played it 1½ times? :lol:
    :lol:
  • Options
    Can't Keep.
    An anthem of freedom, for sure.

Thanks for support us latin americans! \o/
    ♪ we all believe it
    Porto Alegre, Brazil (November 28, 2005)
    Porto Alegre, Brazil (November 11, 2011)
    Porto Alegre, Brazil (November 11, 2015)
    Rio de Janeiro, Brasil (March 21, 2018)
  • Options
    And petition signed!
    ♪ we all believe it
  • Options
    Thanks for the support
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    i wanna wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

:)
  • Options

ok :mrgreen:
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026

You can't win if I don't win. :lol:
  • Options
    This is awesome! Thanks for the opportunity and petition will be signed ASAP :)

It's hard to pick between my favorite Philly moments (my first time seeing EV solo!)...Falling Slowly was amazing, You've Got to Hide Your Love Away had great crowd participation (and as a Beatles fan, priceless), but I think my favorite has to be...

Drive All Night. Definitely had tears in my eyes, and you could see how cathartic an experience it was for Jake Clemons. Magical!
  • Options
    Joey EakinsJoey Eakins Posts: 663
    St. Louis Show: 18. Improv on Mandolin for ASL interprater.

I know this really isn't a song, but it made my mom and dad realise just how cool of a personality that Eddie has. This was their first show. I wanted to make this a family event (had brother, mom, dad, and girlfriend there). I wanted to show my parents why I have followed this man (and PJ) all the way to Canada and back. This show, and particularly moments like this, made my parents understand my crazy love for Ed and PJ. I think Eddie's stories and moments like this made my parents more comfortable and entertained because they weren't familiar with very many songs (I let them borrow Ed's new DVD before the show). Anyways that is my little story and reason for picking this song/moment.

--Joey--
  • Options
    JE18372 wrote:

I know this really isn't a song, but it made my mom and dad realise just how cool of a personality that Eddie has. This was their first show. I wanted to make this a family event (had brother, mom, dad, and girlfriend there). I wanted to show my parents why I have followed this man (and PJ) all the way to Canada and back. This show, and particularly moments like this, made my parents understand my crazy love for Ed and PJ. I think Eddie's stories and moments like this made my parents more comfortable and entertained because they weren't familiar with very many songs (I let them borrow Ed's new DVD before the show). Anyways that is my little story and reason for picking this song/moment.

--Joey--

Beautiful..! Sometimes i think "all the fans see much sense in the songs like me?"
    and often Universe comprove yes. Thank you for sharing this story, Joey.
    ♪ we all believe it
  • Options
    JE18372 wrote:

--Joey--

Beautiful..! Sometimes i think "all the fans see much sense in the songs like me?"
    and often Universe comprove yes. Thank you for sharing this story, Joey.
    i was going to say the same..beautiful,thanks for sharing
  • Options
    Joey EakinsJoey Eakins Posts: 663
    You are welcome. STL was a wonderful moment for me, and to get to experience it with the whole family for the first time, only made it better. At least now my mom understands a little better (still doensn't fully understand though) why it was that I hit F5 for almost an entire day to get PJ20 tickets. Good luck to all on this and thanks Dimi for your generosity.

--Joey--
  • Options
    LedbetterdaysLedbetterdays Round Rock, Texas Posts: 555
    I haven't gotten to go to any Ed shows but I sure would be excited to hear "You're True."
    Touring Fan since 1996
  • Options
    I would have to say "Long Road" at the Beacon night 1 was my favorite moment...first time I saw that one played live and it was amazing, including Ed's story about Clarence Clemons.

Thanks for your generosity! Great idea, I've signed the petition, best of luck to all the 10C members going to the South America shows. :)
    "I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love."

Continental Arena I - 6/1/2006
    MSG II - 6/25/2008
    MSG I - 5/20/2010
    Beacon Theatre - 6/21/2011 (EV)
    Made In America Philadelphia - 9/2/2012
    Buffalo -10/12/2013
    Hartford - 10/25/2013
    Philadelphia II - 4/29/2016 (TEN show)
    MSG II - 5/2/2016
    Fenway II Boston - 8/7/2016
    Rock & Roll HOF - 4/7/2017