LAZINESS

2»

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    after a long week last week & another long week coming up, i'm enjoying my laziness today. :)

oh...and...GO TEXANS!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    :yawn:
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I want some laziness !!!! :) ( I do way too much every day )
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    I'm not lazy. I'm fucking around on the internet while at work with extreme vigor, enthusiasm, and dedication. :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I'm not lazy. I'm fucking around on the internet while at work with extreme vigor, enthusiasm, and dedication. :D

I wrote the longest post of my posting career while at work today; I am certainly not lazy! :lol:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    Snakeduck wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I wrote the longest post of my posting career while at work today; I am certainly not lazy! :lol:
    Way to go! You're a real go-getter. :thumbup: :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Way to go! You're a real go-getter. :thumbup: :lol:

I'm going to talk to my boss about a promotion...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    why didn't you people tell me last friday was payday. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    You know, Mr. Wick, I was going to read through this thread after the 1st couple of posts, but I'm just too damned lazy. :mrgreen:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Lazy Rule: Can't reach it, don't need it.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"