LAZINESS

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
zero ambition is a sign of two things
1. sickness
2. LAZINESS

i can not stand lazy people. some folks have no desire to achieve much of anything. some parents pay to have their yard's grass cut while their teenagers are inside playing xbox or whatever it is. others can't even clean their homes or even cook a frickin meal.

how they have a job is beyond me. shiftless people agitate the hell out of me.

know any lazy bastards? what makes them so unmotivated?
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    chadwick wrote:
    1. sickness
    2. LAZINESS

i can not stand lazy people. some folks have no desire to achieve much of anything. some parents pay to have their yard's grass cut while their teenagers are inside playing xbox or whatever it is. others can't even clean their homes or even cook a frickin meal.

Right here. I think it's my destiny.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    chadwick wrote:
    1. sickness
    2. LAZINESS

If only we could all be high achievers..
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    me! me! me!*jumping up and down*

actually, I occupy my time with making weird things...and the weather has been pretty depressing sun, rain, sun, rain...Monday and Tuesday were mid 70s...right now it's like 50-something and raining-do you miss that?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    My brother used to date a girl like this and it drove me fucking crazy! She dropped out of college and worked about 8 hours a week folding clothes at american eagle or some store like that. I'm not saying you have to go to college, but if you're not going to school, get your ass to work. So happy he kicked her lazy ass to the curb...
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    RKCNDY wrote:

actually, I occupy my time with making weird things...and the weather has been pretty depressing sun, rain, sun, rain...Monday and Tuesday were mid 70s...right now it's like 50-something and raining-do you miss that?
    we get rain here and way more sun than i care to have. i do miss westport's weather. now go outside and dig me a ditch for your own entertainment purposes :evil:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    I used to clean these people's houses.. I hate those kinds of people too. ok speaking of work I gotta jump in the shower and get ready to go to MY job..Type at you all later!!
    RKCNDY wrote:

ok, 1st you're lazy, then you state what you do in your spare time, then ....weather? Do I detect a spot of ADD as well? :lol::| Takes one to know one if so
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,861
    if lazy were a college degree I'd have a masters. With that I still drag my lazy ass up out of bed around 4am to go to work.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    i have a slew of degrees

but i'm still the laziest person i know ;)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Dang Dang wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

ok, 1st you're lazy, then you state what you do in your spare time, then ....weather? Do I detect a spot of ADD as well? :lol::| Takes one to know one if so

i did spend a few hours making something...then got frustrated because I messed up, so I was trying to find a way to fix it, then the neighbor kid came over and asked me what I was doing rummaging thru the truck, and asking me a million other questions ( :twisted: )...then I lost interest in my project because I couldn't find what I was looking for (and the kid was annoying me)...then I came here and my project is on the kitchen table...I'm hungry...I think I forgot breakfast this morning...what was your question? ;):lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    edited July 2011
    i agree...i think

ah fuck it
    Post edited by norm on
    norm wrote:
    i agree...i think

i fuck it
    you fuck what now?

AHHHHH fuck it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    norm wrote:
    i agree...i think

i fuck it
    you fuck what now?

AHHHHH fuck it.

I think, therefore

AHHHHHH.....(what he said)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mickeyrat wrote:
    norm wrote:
    i agree...i think

i fuck it
    you fuck what now?

AHHHHH fuck it.

i'm too lazy to type correctly
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    "Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski. Condolences. The bums lost. My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose."

-- The Big Lebowski
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    Rocky didnt lose....not all the time anyway
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I think I'm lazy.

I'm not ambitious, I have no great desire to be something or someone. I'm not bothered if I have the latest fanciest car and I definately don't have a fancy house.

I just potter along, go to work, walk the dog, talk to hubby and grow veg.

But I am quite happy with my lot.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    that's cool..nothing wrong with that
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    http://www.amazon.com/Importance-Being- ... 0415938791

True story. I took a class in college where this book was required reading. Safe to say I aced that class
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Laziness often is a sign of depression
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Laziness often is a sign of depression
    othertimes its a sign of laziness.

edited October 2012
    i been soo lazy i haven't posted in this thread since swometime last year

rather... we all been soo lazy we hadn't posted a damn thing in here for many many months

i dislike lazy shits at the gym who jam me up beings i am disabled and they are not and they us the disabled persons' changing room which is down stairs (men's locker room is 3 flights upstairs). turns out that most of these lazy people are women (who's changing/locker room is 40 feet further down the hall from the two disabled changing rooms) scared to shower behind a privacy curtain & then change/get dressed in front of others so they jam up disabled folks like myself who can barely walk.
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i was going to reply last year.....but...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    I am currently lazing around, listening to records and reading about shiftless lazy people, and I must say, it feels pretty good.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    81 wrote:
    i was going to reply last year.....but...
    :lol::lol:

I'm not very good at being lazy...I try but...I just suck at it :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    chadwick wrote:
    i been soo lazy i haven't posted in this thread since swometime last year

This made me chuckle. :lol:
  • I must be lazy cuz I don't want to have to start working in the next 45 minutes. Vitamins or beauty cream anyone?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    There are cookies in the kitchen.

But I want somebody to bring them to me.
    http://youtu.be/tCedhDm2atY
    i guess they have somethin to say

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    chadwick wrote:
    http://youtu.be/tCedhDm2atY
    i guess they have somethin to say
    I guess they do.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata