Houseguests

2»

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    The 81 wrote:
    psst....all the cool kids are on the lawn on sunday

How can that be if I am in fact in the seats along with Katyz and afroannie?
    ;)

Holy Crap indeed!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The 81 wrote:

weren't you the one that pointed out that I was 'one of the lawn losers'? :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    The 81 wrote:

How can that be if I am in fact in the seats along with Katyz and afroannie?
    ;)

8-)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    This tuna story reminds me about the "milk incident" that happened to one of my friends back in our college days..

So my friend came over to hang out with us for the evening and after spending a little quality time with our honey bear (see brad pitt in true romance), we all decided that some cereal would really hit the spot. My roommate and I went to the kitchen to make 2 huge bowls of cereal. We left the cereal & milk out for my friend who was planning on getting a bowl for himself after he finished his conversation with the honey bear. My friend eventually goes to the kitchen to make a bowl of cereal for himself and comes back to the living room to join my roommate and I for our cereal feast. My friend was about half way done with his cereal when I asked him if he put the milk that we left out for him back in the fridge.
    He said "What milk? I used the milk was in the back of fridge"
    My roommate gave a confused look and asked "There was milk in the back of the fridge?"
    We asked him to show us what milk he was talking about and the 3 of us went to the kitchen...needless to say the milk he used was several weeks past it's sell by date. :shock:
    I asked him if he noticed if it was lumpy..or smelled..or tasted bad... :?
    I think he mumbled something about it being the honey bear's fault and left shortly after that. Later he told me that he spent the rest of the evening talking to mr. toilet bowl.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    Lawn party Saturday AND Sunday...just a different crowd of crazies each night :lol::lol::lol:

It's gonna be fun people ;)
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    It's all fun and games until the botulism sets in.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    It's all fun and games until the botulism sets in.
    :lol::lol:

i heard a PSA on tv yesterday stating that i dunno..some incredible (i wanna say 4 thousand?) people
    will die of food poisoning this year alone
    it never occurred to me that they were talking about US!

PJ20 barf bags available $5 each
    and OH
    grilled cheeses for a Dollar :mrgreen:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Not that I am trying to kill time at work, but I just discovered that SUBWAY uses the term "footlong" in metric-system countries.

53 more minutes until I leave for the Eddie show tonight!

We do know what a foot is ;)

Loved the list RKCNDY, we do indeed call them filled rolls, unless its from Subway - then its a sub.
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    The 81 wrote:

weren't you the one that pointed out that I was 'one of the lawn losers'? :|

i don't believe i called you a loser....i was suprised you only got the lawn....but you are a cool kid, being on the lawn on sunday and all. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg