Related to Someone Famous?

Comments

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    My husband and I met Ron Jeremy once...does that count? :think:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

i smell a joke in their someplace..
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    The 81 wrote:

define "met"
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    conman wrote:
    i was the second gunman on the grassy knoll....
    :lol:
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    My great-uncle was painted by a famous Australian artist called Russel Drysdale....

THe painting of my great-uncle sold for about $2million dollars...
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Distant cousin of Jane Curtain of SNL's original Not Ready For Prime Time Players. Distant enough that she doesn't know my family exists.

Oh, and my mom recently "remembered" to tell me that another distant cousin has played sax for the E Street Band when The Big Man (RIP) wasn't traveling with them. Also distant enough of a relation that I can't get a kidney, or tickets.

This is what happens when one of your parents has 10 siblings and they all breed like rabbits.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Distant cousin of Jane Curtain of SNL's original Not Ready For Prime Time Players. Distant enough that she doesn't know my family exists.

Oh, and my mom recently "remembered" to tell me that another distant cousin has played sax for the E Street Band when The Big Man (RIP) wasn't traveling with them. Also distant enough of a relation that I can't get a kidney, or tickets.

This is what happens when one of your parents has 10 siblings and they all breed like rabbits.
    :lol::lol: That's like my mom's side of the family.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    You ever hear of the Seattle Seven? That was me. And six other guys.

wait! you're THAT Dude?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    The 81 wrote:

define "met"

:lol::lol::lol: We went to one of those "Everything to do with Sex" conventions and he was there. That's all. Sorry to disappoint!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol::lol::lol: We went to one of those "Everything to do with Sex" conventions and he was there. That's all. Sorry to disappoint!! :lol::lol::lol:

i never knew you were so ziggified

clearly, we need to hear more about this "convention"
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

like 'was that guy Buck Angel there?' :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:

There lots that people don't know about each other :lol::lol::lol:

And it was more like a show, than a convention... :lol::lol::lol:

I might get a warning or worse...but here's the link... http://everythingtodowithsex.com/

RKCNDY, I have no idea who that is? Can you school me? :lol::lol::lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

ummm...I don't want to get banned, so DO NOT google the name....just DON'T!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    did you see me? i saw you.
    RKCNDY wrote:

ummm...I don't want to get banned, so DO NOT google the name....just DON'T!

OK! I won't! :mrgreen::lol:
    shortstack wrote:

shortstack, you are related to that guy?! Wow! Incredible playing!!
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    My ex brother in law is a cousin of Peter Andre :? but he doesn't talk about it :lol:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    My uncle plays the accordion in a band in Ireland.

I don't know the name of the band, but I'm pretty sure they don't have a fan club, website, or analog / digital t-shirts.

Come to think of it, I'm not particularly find of that uncle.

Never mind.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • My maiden name is Scott. My Grandpa used to tell me Willard Scott was my uncle. I believed him and even told kids at school. I bet I could have gotten some free Smuckers if he was.
    Emily
    My maiden name is Scott. My Grandpa used to tell me Willard Scott was my uncle. I believed him and even told kids at school. I bet I could have gotten some free Smuckers if he was.

I've always been partial to Scott tissues and thought that George C. Scott was an interesting person.

Any relation?
  • My maiden name is Scott. My Grandpa used to tell me Willard Scott was my uncle. I believed him and even told kids at school. I bet I could have gotten some free Smuckers if he was.

I've always been partial to Scott tissues and thought that George C. Scott was an interesting person.

Any relation?
    No, the only ass wipes in my family are in laws. :twisted:
    Emily
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    My maiden name is Scott. My Grandpa used to tell me Willard Scott was my uncle. I believed him and even told kids at school. I bet I could have gotten some free Smuckers if he was.

smuckers- great jam
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    People say my dad looks like Erwin Rommel
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    That's all I've got :lol:
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    davidtrios wrote:
    One of my great uncle's 2nd cousin is Kirk Douglas...he actually immigrated from Russia at very young age...when they got to America, they changed their name...I don't share blood with the Douglas family but am distantly related to them...

Are you related to any celebrities?

weird you mentioned kirk douglas...i'm not related to him but his equally famous son michael is my 8th cousin on his mother's side...

and nucky johnson (the real name of nucky thompson portrayed by steve buscemi on boardwalk empire) is my 3rd cousin 3 times removed

maybe there's more, just happened to find these out from random google searches
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    He's probably not well known outside of Philadelphia and Canada, and probably not well known since the 70's in those areas, but Larry Goodenough is my mom's cousin.

73_goodenough.jpg

I've never met him though.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • whatsupwhatsup Posts: 45
    I'm related to Sharon Byrne.

• STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I live in the same city as EV's nephew.
    :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, where is this thread going?

George Lucas is my Uncle, and I'm telling everyone. :fp:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    my uncle was Captian of the 122 precint on Staten Island, that was fortunate in my youth.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    people have told me i am a child of God. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • anyone has dimples
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”