People that push in at queues...

2»

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman wrote:
    Speaking up backfired for me once. When I was at McDonald's I was at the counter waiting for the girl to finish the previous order and take mine, and an elderly man walked up beside me, held his glass over the counter and said "when you have time can I have a refill?". I muttered something along the lines of "well thanks for cutting in front", and he turned to me and said "Calm down young man, I said when they have time". Okay, fair enough. But then he went into this whole story about how years ago this group of kids thought he was cutting in line and some crap, and would not shut up. At that point I just thought why didn't I keep my mouth shut?

i'm more surprised that the old dude can drink 2 cups of juice and still not piss himself.

:thumbup:

un-depends.jpg
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    well at least you've posted a dry pair to me this time... unlike last time... but let's not go there.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Always dangerous to speak up nowadays.
    Recently here in Melbourne a guy told a guy off for jumping the queue at McDonalds.
    The little thug went outside, grabbed a pole and returned inside and caned the guys head in.
    Poor bloke was left with life injuries.

It IS dangerous to speak up in Melbourne these days. My Dad is a train driver - couple of years ago he asked some moron who was playing with the doors to stop playing with them (cause the train won't go if the doors are open ), and he got punched in the face for his efforts. He's 64 years old, just trying to do his job, and gets beat up for it, AND that wasn't the first or last time it's happened.

People are stupid, society sucks. :cry:
    your ole man call up his :twisted: ppl :evil: and get things handled?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    dunkman wrote:
    well at least you've posted a dry pair to me this time... unlike last time... but let's not go there.

That other one was a PM, and you hounded me for it. Something about "Infantilism".
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    This thread is taking a turn for the worst.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    I have never cut the "queue".

And we're back...