People that push in at queues...

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited July 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Scum.
Was at the welfare office to drop off a form and she just goes to the front of the queue.
What can a man do, start shit with a feral swearing bushpig of a "woman" by asking her to get back in her place or just let it go.
Her girlfriend was a big feral to, was looking for security but none present.
If I opened my mouth they would have got all feral on me, the last thing I need now.
Some people are just fkd.
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    go up to her and ask her "hi, we're doing a quiz... what letter comes after P"

she'll say "q"

and then at the top of your voice, like a madman in a echoey cave... just shout "yes there is a queue, now get to the fucking end of it!!!!"

either that or punch her in the fudd™

:thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Ha, but if she sounds like described she would have no idea what letter comes after p.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Scum.
    Was at the welfare office to drop off a form and she just goes to the front of the queue.
    What can a man do, start shit with a feral swearing bushpig of a "woman" by asking her to get back in her place or just let it go.
    Her girlfriend was a big feral to, was looking for security but none present.
    If I opened my mouth they would have got all feral on me, the last thing I need now.
    Some people are just fkd.

Fer-- what was that again? :lol: Apologies, just joshing. :P

I don't like people who cut in line. Seems it's mostly the elderly who do that. Or at least who've done that to me. Then they expect you to respect them. :roll: :twisted: :|
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman wrote:
    go up to her and ask her "hi, we're doing a quiz... what letter comes after P"

she'll say "q"

and then at the top of your voice, like a madman in a echoey cave... just shout "yes there is a queue, now get to the fucking end of it!!!!"

either that or punch her in the fudd™

This joke doesn't work as well if there is a line.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    I am always reluctant to create a situation with girls that are on drugs, booze or just plain and simple feral, they can thrash their arms at you but you cannot hit them back because guys do not hit girls.
    So what's a man supposed to do, call the cops?
    With guys it is different, you hit me I'll hit you back!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    she's rude.

I have not heard of a human being referred to as "feral." Only heard it regarding stray cats. A homeless cat, not the band ;)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    iluvcats wrote:
    she's rude.

I have not heard of a human being referred to as "feral." Only heard it regarding stray cats. A homeless cat, not the band ;)

Feral is an Aussie thing for shite people.
    She was a bushpig.
    Hearing her conversation to her friend drove me nuts.
    Talking about how she punched her dad then he punched her back and how people are sending her friend requests on facebook, people that stole money from her bla bla and how so and so broke up.
    Society is sad.
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    but in your avatar pic, you look like you could beat everyone up and still have that smile on your face.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    iluvcats wrote:
    but in your avatar pic, you look like you could beat everyone up and still have that smile on your face.

Smiling assassin!
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    I hate it when people cut to the front of the line...one of the reasons I despise going to the post office, because it happens every time. :evil:
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
    Always dangerous to speak up nowadays.
    Recently here in Melbourne a guy told a guy off for jumping the queue at McDonalds.
    The little thug went outside, grabbed a pole and returned inside and caned the guys head in.
    Poor bloke was left with life injuries.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Recently here in Melbourne a guy told a guy off for jumping the queue at McDonalds.
    The little thug went outside, grabbed a pole and returned inside and caned the guys head in.

i recommend that if youre gonna call someone on their bullshit, you never NEVER turn youre back on the room.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

i recommend that if youre gonna call someone on their bullshit, you never NEVER turn youre back on the room.

Yeah who knows, seeing she was behind me what she could do.
    A king hit or kick.
    And her girlfriend is Maori, not easy handling them physically.
    A king hit or kick.

attitude dude.. she had it.. you didnt. therefore you lost even before she walked through the door. if youre not prepared to step up then im sorry but people are gonna walk all over you.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    A king hit or kick.

attitude dude.. she had it.. you didnt. therefore you lost even before she walked through the door. if youre not prepared to step up then im sorry but people are gonna walk all over you.

Attempt at a shitstir?
    A king hit or kick.

Attempt at a shitstir?

no... not a shit stir. but if you have the right 'attitude' then no one is gonna fuck with you. and if youd have called her on her 'indiscretion' the minute she committed it, then perhaps you wouldnt be here bitching about it. 8-)

my man recently said to me that i was unapproachable... i didnt take this as an insult(as many would. and he ddint mean it as such) but as an indicator that you fuck with me at your own peril.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Fair enough.
    There is also a saying, the more you touch shit the more it stinks.
    Someone that punches her old man is shit that stinks when touched.
    Fair enough.

and how do you know that 'someone' punches her old man?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Fair enough.

She was saying it to her friend in the queue.
    Sometimes you gotta know when to pick your battles, a mentally unstable person is not one to pick.
    Why do you always put me to the test late at night?
    Fair enough.

She was saying it to her friend in the queue.
    Sometimes you gotta know when to pick your battles, a mentally unstable person is not one to pick.
    Why do you always put me to the test late at night?

its when my acuity is sharpest. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Fair enough.
    Maybe I am too nice, my nature.
    But I did tell those 2 guys off at HJ's not long ago for standing on either side of me as I was punching in my credit card pin, I guess I have a little bit of attitude.
    Fair enough.
    But I did tell those 2 guys off at HJ's not long ago for standing on either side of me as I was punching in my credit card pin, I guess I have a little bit of attitude.

whoa.. you go.. you rebel. :lol: :P

did you get onion rings???
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Fair enough.

whoa.. you go.. you rebel. :lol: :P

did you get onion rings???

Not trying to sound as one but giving you an example....reluctantly.

No, they are disgusting.
  • Speaking up backfired for me once. When I was at McDonald's I was at the counter waiting for the girl to finish the previous order and take mine, and an elderly man walked up beside me, held his glass over the counter and said "when you have time can I have a refill?". I muttered something along the lines of "well thanks for cutting in front", and he turned to me and said "Calm down young man, I said when they have time". Okay, fair enough. But then he went into this whole story about how years ago this group of kids thought he was cutting in line and some crap, and would not shut up. At that point I just thought why didn't I keep my mouth shut?
    In Digitized Remorse
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Speaking up backfired for me once. When I was at McDonald's I was at the counter waiting for the girl to finish the previous order and take mine, and an elderly man walked up beside me, held his glass over the counter and said "when you have time can I have a refill?". I muttered something along the lines of "well thanks for cutting in front", and he turned to me and said "Calm down young man, I said when they have time". Okay, fair enough. But then he went into this whole story about how years ago this group of kids thought he was cutting in line and some crap, and would not shut up. At that point I just thought why didn't I keep my mouth shut?

You did fine to speak up. Doesn't matter if he said 'when they have time'. They'll have time when they're done with your order and he should have waited behind you.

You have to stand close enough to the person in front of you and stand assertively owning your space and you're less likely to get jumped in line.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • stardust1976stardust1976 Posts: 1,301

It IS dangerous to speak up in Melbourne these days. My Dad is a train driver - couple of years ago he asked some moron who was playing with the doors to stop playing with them (cause the train won't go if the doors are open ), and he got punched in the face for his efforts. He's 64 years old, just trying to do his job, and gets beat up for it, AND that wasn't the first or last time it's happened.

People are stupid, society sucks. :cry:

It IS dangerous to speak up in Melbourne these days. My Dad is a train driver - couple of years ago he asked some moron who was playing with the doors to stop playing with them (cause the train won't go if the doors are open ), and he got punched in the face for his efforts. He's 64 years old, just trying to do his job, and gets beat up for it, AND that wasn't the first or last time it's happened.

People are stupid, society sucks. :cry:

Try tell catefrances that.
    my man recently said to me that i was unapproachable... i didnt take this as an insult(as many would. and he ddint mean it as such) but as an indicator that you fuck with me at your own peril.

sorry but the last bit made me laugh :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    Speaking up backfired for me once. When I was at McDonald's I was at the counter waiting for the girl to finish the previous order and take mine, and an elderly man walked up beside me, held his glass over the counter and said "when you have time can I have a refill?". I muttered something along the lines of "well thanks for cutting in front", and he turned to me and said "Calm down young man, I said when they have time". Okay, fair enough. But then he went into this whole story about how years ago this group of kids thought he was cutting in line and some crap, and would not shut up. At that point I just thought why didn't I keep my mouth shut?

You were right to speak up, people shouldn't just cut in front because they feel like it.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016

i'm more surprised that the old dude can drink 2 cups of juice and still not piss himself.