Derek Jeter All-Star

2»

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    polaris_x wrote:
    if you're going to say this stupid game determines home field advantage in the world series, the managers should pick the teams.

bud selig is an unbelievable idiot.

most all star games have fan voting ... i think they do it pretty good ...

fans then peers then managers ...

if the game was truly an exhibition, i wouldn't have a problem with it.
    www.myspace.com
  • CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    thank you ron. he deserved it from the beginning.

http://detroit.tigers.mlb.com/news/arti ... t&c_id=det
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    CH156378 Suck It!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    CH156378 Suck It!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    RW81233 wrote:
    What is playing with class? Or playing the right way? Grounding to second base over and over? Fucking girls like it's your job? Not fielding a ball to your left since 1998? He's Tony Romo with a handful of rings. It's funny how things work when they go your way.

just wondering... which one of the three in your avatar wrote this?... :roll:

Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Hitting 3,000 hits and never saying a fucking word, winning 5 rings and being in the middle of all of it. Having a .314 career average and being the face of the most famous sports team on the face of the earth. Alex Rodriguez makes it 100% clear that there is one Derek jeter.

Yes, Derek jeter is getting old and is going down hill and yea, people like the hatred and assholes in this thread will love it, but fact is, us Yankees fans have witnessed such an incredible career that none of these fuck faces will ever get to enjoy. So hate all you want, no, jeter should not be an all star this year but he has had one hell of a career and given me more memories than any baseball player ever will.

Yes...when i think if derek jeter, i do think class...

out of all the the professional athletes out there who are juicing... getting caught up in scandals, guns and rape charges... and just being complete assholes by fucking their way through cities...drugs and drinking... well jeter is actually a hero kids can look up to...out of everyone in the damned mlb, i can honestly say there isnt a better role model out there...just my two cents
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    oh btw...congrats #2...for hitting 3000...thank 3001...and than 3002

3000 w a homer!!! :mrgreen:
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...