BACK FROM DETOX

2»

Comments

• adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    Keep your head up and stay strong. You're doing a great (and incredibly hard) thing.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    Thanks everyone for all the support.My body is so weak today evrything hurts.Everytime I take a step it feels like I have concrete shoes.And I know it would all be gone with one little evil pill to make me feel like superman again.My wife took the kids out so im left with my mind fucking me constantly.I just put pj in and cranked it up to take me away from my thoughts.
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Dave Grohl is having a bad day. I hope you think this is funny (laughter is the best medicine.) sorry about the commercial though.

http://www.vh1.com/video/foo-fighters/659211/walk.jhtml
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831
    iluvcats wrote:
    Dave Grohl is having a bad day. I hope you think this is funny (laughter is the best medicine.) sorry about the commercial though.

:D thanks :D
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    phillyfan wrote:
    Hello all,
    Today is my first full day out of detox.This is by far the hardest thing I have gone through,I feel like shit.I forced myself to go to work, my head is not straight.It feels so fuzzy and almost like I just stepped out of the worst nightmare possible.I have a wife and 2 young daughters and the pain I feel is indescribable.The guilt is burning in me like acid.And I Know I DESERVE ALL The pain in me, but it just sucks right now.About a year ago I was in a car accident and messed my back up and the doc
    prescribed me pain pills and it got so out of control.They had me as soon as I took the first one.needless to say here I am.Sorry just needed to get it out of me aliitle, thanks for listening.
    Back to work.

I don't make it over to this board very often, but good luck!

BTW I love your profile picture! What a night!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    What and how much were you taking.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • PKTrekGirlPKTrekGirl Posts: 747
    iluvcats wrote:

Great video. Just gotta keep that light at the end of the tunnel in sight.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    phillyfan wrote:
    iluvcats wrote:

:D thanks :D
    Stay strong. You made the 1st step and that is the most important thing.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Are you doing ok? I hope so.

If you need a laugh, please look at Thoughts_Arrive's avatar. It is an ape that took a camera from a photographer and smiled for the pic.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more