Cameron Diaz

2»

Comments

• CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    it has nothing to do with women's lib, and I'm guilty of participating at times...Again: shoulda just kept my mouth shut..

We all want to participate. And we all should. Just sometimes the simplicity of a thread veers off course into complication land.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,824
    She seems to be hit or miss. Sometimes she looks smoking hot and other times not so much...
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I wouldn't kick her out of bed for farting

:lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I think the thing about her is that she is unique. She has a unique personality that makes some men just wanna hang with her (in their fantasies ;) ). I do find her attractive, but not in a common hollywood style, which is a nice change sometimes.

I saw Bad Teacher over the weekend, and I think she's a good actress (for her style of roles), and does come off as a party girl and someone who is probably easy to talk to.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    We all want to participate. And we all should. Just sometimes the simplicity of a thread veers off course into complication land.
    I dunno if we should...call it a guilty pleasure and I'm good with it ;) lol....What can I say? I'm complicated. :D
    And man....I swear your avatar could be a pic of my dog growing up...they look identical....Terripoo? aaawwww, I miss that widdle nose :(
    I think the thing about her is that she is unique. She has a unique personality that makes some men just wanna hang with her (in their fantasies ;) ). I do find her attractive, but not in a common hollywood style, which is a nice change sometimes.

I saw Bad Teacher over the weekend, and I think she's a good actress (for her style of roles), and does come off as a party girl and someone who is probably easy to talk to.
    mmmmm.....party girls ;)
    She does seem like a fun, approachable person, for sure...
  • Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I wouldn't kick her out of bed for farting
    I knew it-
    they DO fart!
    Your line was my first laugh o' the day-
    bravo to you!
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VihlsPKMh4U&NR=1

she is sexually attractive, I admit it! :lol: