Cameron Diaz

CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
edited July 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
What's all the fuss? I don't find her the least bit hot. Ok she's had some pictures taken on the beach and some scenes her movies where you start to drool... but that's for about 10 seconds. Then you look up and start to gag. When she was on Letterman the other night before Eddie, I couldn't help but to wonder why guys find her so attractive.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    She was attractive in The Mask and I'd immagine before she became an anorexic.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    Completely agree.
    Back in the day she had a nice body and was semi-cute.

Now, I find her to be mostly repulsive. Watching her on Letterman, and then the Daily Show afterwards...not good! And that has nothing to do with her being an idiot...I just don't find her to be attractive. :?
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,983
    Ever since she's established a nose like Joe Frazier I just don't get it. Then, on top of that, Maxim has the balls to not only put her in their list of 100 hottest women, but at #4 :shock:, are ya kiddin me?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I quite like her bum...I want a bum like hers...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_TZC-WAbHi4IiVQsSpk5Gpg8sPi49PTyHwvl8ySyRIsdhipP9Fg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    she is busted up close..face is a mess
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

butter-face?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    RKCNDY wrote:

butter-face?

;):D
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    RKCNDY wrote:

butter-face?

:lol:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    RKCNDY wrote:

we need fotos to compare..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    RKCNDY wrote:

butter-face?

but-her-face
    RKCNDY wrote:

you'll just have to wait until PJ20 to see my bum...unless you are coming to see Soundgarden in July! :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

you'll just have to wait until PJ20 to see my bum...unless you are coming to see Soundgarden in July! :lol:
    at pj20 ill see your face,cos we meet face to face!!!!now is ass to ass time to meet!!!! :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    Gob wrote:
    She was attractive in The Mask and I'd immagine before she became an anorexic.

she peaked in that movie....sadly, it was her first.
    www.myspace.com
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I love guys making insulting comments about women's looks like this....
    To all the guys trashing her: I want to see pics of your last few gf's so that I can judge whether you should be allowed to speak critically about her looks.
    She's not the most beautiful woman in the world, but I'm willing to bet she's at least as hot, or hotter than the most attractive woman most of you guys have ever slept with....
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,722
    To all the guys trashing her: I want to see pics of your last few gf's so that I can judge whether you should be allowed to speak critically about her looks.
    She's not the most beautiful woman in the world, but I'm willing to bet she's at least as hot, or hotter than the most attractive woman most of you guys have ever slept with....

Or how about having the guys making insults about women's looks post current pictures of themselves and let the ladies decide what they think.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

This isn't the point. The point is she's not worthy of the attention she gets.

It's funny when people just don't get it.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I don't know why I even participate in this, but ... She is a funny woman who loves dirty jokes and seems to be a really funny person to be around with. I like her a lot for her attitude :)
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    If she eats a couple of cheeseburgers, I will get aroused. 8-)
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    her face was all bad acne and craters

i was so let down...

makeup does wonders for her
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I wouldn't kick her out of bed for farting
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256

Exactly. My point isn't to bash her looks, it's to question why she gets so much attention because so many people thinks she does in fact look good. I on the other hand do not feel she does. It's not an attack on women, so get off the estrogen horse and go make a "Brad Pitt is hotter than George Clooney" thread. And why is it OK for women to swoon all over these Hollywood men and say how good looking they are. Are we bad for saying someone isn't good looking? Give me Olivia Munn anyday!
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,457
    I would be more than happy, to give her the worst 8 seconds of her life........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977

funny thing tho, would you be ok trashing a woman's looks who ain't smokin'?
    just askin'....;)

in all seriousness, diaz has an AWESOME bod, tho sure, her face never did anything for me.
    that said, i think she is too busy laughing her way to the bank with her millions to care very much - as in, not at all - whatever any of us mere mortals think. :lol:

however, give that a LARGE part of how she makes a living is based solely on her looks, i don't have a problem with people discussing it, finding faults or dissatisfaction...tho doing so with a little respect is always a plus. it's not a question of if/when anyone has ever banged a chick anywhere near as hot as her, b/c yes....most of us regular folk don't have the time/money to dedicate as she does, and most of us, it's not our JOB as it is for most celebs. and therein lies the BIG difference imho. that is all....:P
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Leeze wrote:
    I don't know why I even participate in this, but ... She is a funny woman who loves dirty jokes and seems to be a really funny person to be around with. I like her a lot for her attitude :)
    same here
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Ugly. Next....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    I forgot I made a bit of a shit-disturbing post here and didn't return :lol:
    brianlux wrote:
    Or how about having the guys making insults about women's looks post current pictures of themselves and let the ladies decide what they think.
    :thumbup:

That's your interpretation of the OP, and not the point I was addressing....so right back atcha.
    Leeze wrote:
    :thumbup: I agree. I know hardly anything about her other than a couple of pics I saw of her and Drew Barrymore in High Times, and a couple of interviews, but she seems like she'd be fun to be around :)
    Gob wrote:
    If she eats a couple of cheeseburgers, I will get aroused. 8-)
    awesome :lol: :?

Exactly. My point isn't to bash her looks, it's to question why she gets so much attention because so many people thinks she does in fact look good. I on the other hand do not feel she does. It's not an attack on women, so get off the estrogen horse and go make a "Brad Pitt is hotter than George Clooney" thread. And why is it OK for women to swoon all over these Hollywood men and say how good looking they are. Are we bad for saying someone isn't good looking? Give me Olivia Munn anyday!
    You don't think this is criticizing her looks?
    What's all the fuss? I don't find her the least bit hot. Ok she's had some pictures taken on the beach and some scenes her movies where you start to drool... but that's for about 10 seconds. Then you look up and start to gag. When she was on Letterman the other night before Eddie, I couldn't help but to wonder why guys find her so attractive.
    I mean...you crticize her looks right after you say that's not the point :lol: You didnt' say anything about whether she deserves the attention she gets at all...
    My estrogen horse? Well fuck me, I thought I was growin tits just cause I'm gettin fat :lol: I'm a dude, dude.
    I do think it's kinda bad to say someone's not good looking, sure. Not that I really give a shit, but from a standpoint of common decency...ya.
    funny thing tho, would you be ok trashing a woman's looks who ain't smokin'?
    just askin'....;)
    No!....what's the point? That's kind of a rude thing to ask me you shit :? :P I'm not THAT shallow, geez.
    in all seriousness, diaz has an AWESOME bod, tho sure, her face never did anything for me.
    that said, i think she is too busy laughing her way to the bank with her millions to care very much - as in, not at all - whatever any of us mere mortals think. :lol:

however, give that a LARGE part of how she makes a living is based solely on her looks, i don't have a problem with people discussing it, finding faults or dissatisfaction...tho doing so with a little respect is always a plus. it's not a question of if/when anyone has ever banged a chick anywhere near as hot as her, b/c yes....most of us regular folk don't have the time/money to dedicate as she does, and most of us, it's not our JOB as it is for most celebs. and therein lies the BIG difference imho. that is all....:P
    You're right, I'm sure she doesn't give a shit what people say....and I'm sure no one here gives a shit what I say :lol: But I'm gonna say it anyway...
    You're right, celebs open themselves up to criticism and scrutiny on every level. That is there choice. In almost every case, they can leave the spotlight completely if that's what they want. So I don't feel pity for them, and that's not what I'm really getting at. It's the tmz, us weekly culture aspect of us buying into the whole thing and discussing it like it's worth talking about! The point, to me, isn't whether she's worth the attention, it's whether ANYONE is worth the attention...
    I don't think it's that big a deal, and it's not like I've never done it....the bolded part above is paramount....it's just not my bag to discuss Ed's hair, Cameron's arms, Pitt vs Clooney or any of that stuff, esp from a critical standpoint....so maybe I should have just kept my mouth shut since I'm not really being topical and am more bitching about the thread than contributing to the topic....but since people replied I thought I should explain myself a bit more..
    And before anyone digs thru my posts and finds me contributing to the 80's celeb/crush/whatever that thread was....I was a kid back then, and I admit that I absolutely did obsess over alyssa milano's looks ;)
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165

I agree. She does not appeal to me.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    Wow, some people are taking this thread way too deep. I was just wondering why so many people find her attractive, when I don't. I'm just looking for a consensus of posters here to decide why she gets so much attention for her looks. I didn't know we'd get the whole womens lib movement started.
    Wow, some people are taking this thread way too deep. I was just wondering why so many people find her attractive, when I don't. I'm just looking for a consensus of posters here to decide why she gets so much attention for her looks. I didn't know we'd get the whole womens lib movement started.
    I knew 'some people' (I) would get this response...like I said, I honestly don't give a shit at all...I made a flippant post inspired by slobs I know criticizing women who would never give them the time of day, and backed up by a bit of disgust with tabloid culture..a bunch of people commented on my post so I explained more in depth about where I was coming from; I am not losing sleep over this, trust me :lol:...it has nothing to do with women's lib, and I'm guilty of participating at times...Again: shoulda just kept my mouth shut..
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    I always thought she looked a bit like a duck

nice bod though
    and she parties

two pluses in my book