Is there a plumber in the house???

2»

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    The 81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    bosch i believe...don't remember how much it was to install because it was installed along with other plumbing issues but the long term savings you get not having to constantly heat water will pay for the install costs

:lol: i think that was the brand that was having the issues i was reading about. glad you aren't having problems.

i like the concept of them....

yeah i wouldn't recommend them but i know there are better choices now
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    The 81 wrote:
    they hose you on the install...one gas line and two water lines. wtf? really?

my problem is the gas inlet is on the left side as you look in at it, 3 inches from the furnance. whoever did the original install should be slapped.

I used to install dishwashers, micro-hoods, install refridgerators, run the water lines for the icemakers, run simple gas piping for new stoves, run electric lines, blah blah blah....So I am handy.

I used to always get a good laugh at how the guy who installed the shit 10-20 years before me, BUTCHERED the install...I was always scratching my head saying..."What the fuck was he thinking"?????

money for nothin and the chicks for free. :P

these morons don't care....they just want to get it in and get out nad get paid. they were thinking, so what, i'm not the one that is going to have to fix it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg