• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Gob wrote:
    Weirdo. :P
    more like hot ;) :P
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• The 81 wrote:
    Not quite. Did phoenix one august. Talk about an oven

I am originally from Phoenix. Yes, it sucks there, but at least you don't sweat and have it linger on you.

You just burn from the inside out.

Humidity blows.
    Well, fuckers, he still stands.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Back to the 60's :crazy:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Gob wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    this past weekend it was about 78 for 2 days

the last time the temps got above 75 was Sept 3rd 2010

it's raining today :(
    I think Seattle has the best weather on the planet. No extreme cold or extreme warmth and I don't mind the rain..

Once I realized that I'm not made of sugar and spice I decided to embrace the rain. Who wants to get back from mountain biking and not be muddy, who doesn't want to snowboard in June and get burned as hell, I love kayaking in the rain. The best part of every time I go to a different climate is getting home and sitting in the rain. I was in Pittsburgh over Memorial Day and it was a miserable 94F. I can't handle that heat. But please, don't move to Washington because it's always raining. 8-)

it's not raining today...but it will rain for the weekend...
    pssst....snowboarder...I hear it's gonna be upper 70s next weekend...perfect for all those naked bicycle riders @ the parade... 8-)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    The 81 wrote:
    Back to the 60's :crazy:

crap. storms blowing through here. probably going to cool it down just in time for the pool to be open this weekend.
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    RKCNDY wrote:
    it's not raining today...but it will rain for the weekend...
    pssst....snowboarder...I hear it's gonna be upper 70s next weekend...perfect for all those naked bicycle riders @ the parade... 8-)

The summer heat always makes people a little more crazy i suppose, crime is always up. I hate organized naked events, it's always people that should not be naked at them from what I understand.
    Riding a bike naked just cant be good for you
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I haven't seen a 'big girl' riding a bike...probably more guys that shouldn't be naked...but they are all painted up, so not like you really see anything anyway.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Its not the seeing that worries me so much
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    it's been hot ass shit
    sweaty mess = self
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • PapPap Posts: 28,798
    marcos wrote:
    The summer heat always makes people a little more crazy i suppose, crime is always up.

Exactly. It's because of the humidity.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I haven't seen a 'big girl' riding a bike...probably more guys that shouldn't be naked...but they are all painted up, so not like you really see anything anyway.

I may know what you're talking about. It's usually a peaceful parade for a good cause.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    The 81 wrote:
    Its not the seeing that worries me so much

schvweaty balls are not much fun