Fuck you auto correct

2»

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mickeyrat wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Well 81 already warned me for my potty mouth, so im tryin.
    Man, gone a year...and this is the wecome i get?
    :mrgreen:

the place has become more 'lord of the flies' than it once was :|:D
    says the chief fly.

i will never relinquish the conch! :mrgreen:
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Now i want to know, is there any way to import my numerous website bookmarks from google chrome or safari to here? I hate starting all over......
    Not sure about this one, but go into iTunes when your Ipad is connected and select it under the devices menu on the left. Then go to the Info tab. Scroll down to the "other" section. There should be a "sync bookmarks with" checkbox.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    JTH wrote:
    Now i want to know, is there any way to import my numerous website bookmarks from google chrome or safari to here? I hate starting all over......
    Not sure about this one, but go into iTunes when your Ipad is connected and select it under the devices menu on the left. Then go to the Info tab. Scroll down to the "other" section. There should be a "sync bookmarks with" checkbox.

i now officially love you. :)
    will do!

right now im on my desktop, but tomorrow when im on the ipad, i will give it a go. i would LOVE to be able to import all my bookmarks. do you give home ipad lessons? hahahaha. i know apple gives in store lessons, and i may just do that, but...given i dont currently own a car and thus will have to borrow one, we'll see when that happens. :P
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• PJ212PJ212 Posts: 822
    I'll start typing a word P-O-, maybe I'm trying to spell possibly or potentially. My phone thinks I'm trying to spell "polysexual" because that is a word most people use on a daily basis.
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 2021: SHN, Ohana 2 & 3, 2022: LA 1 & 2, PHX, OAK 1 & 2, Fresno, MSG, BNA, B&B, STL, OKC, DEN, 2023: MSP 1 & 2, CHI 1 & 2, DFW 2, AUS 1 & 2, 2024: Vancouver 1 & 2, LV 1 & 2, SEA 1 & 2
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    Cuz I just have to :Dhttp://damnyouautocorrect.com/ *love* this site

that site brings me to tears....:))

goodnplenty.jpg
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,256
    How do you think Dimmi feels :lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    How do you think Dimmi feels :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: ...fuck it..what auto correct?i should know the word in English first.. :lol::lol:
    + texting for me is nightmare..i must pass all greek letters in my mobile to find the english ones.. :shock: :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    PJ212 wrote:
    I'll start typing a word P-O-, maybe I'm trying to spell possibly or potentially. My phone thinks I'm trying to spell "polysexual" because that is a word most people use on a daily basis.

:lol:
    Priceless!
    I may have to return to auto correct just for the humor factor. And sure, something to blame. ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow