Fuck you auto correct

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Thats right....I want to type fave, not face.......bejeebus.....not bride.....stop second guessing me. :twisted:
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,584
    i thought you had a face sandwich?
    www.myspace.com
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,390
    Thats right....I want to type fave, not face.......bejeebus.....not bride.....stop second guessing me. :twisted:

Apple changed hell to he'll. Hell is a word, isn't it? :roll:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    My auto-correct seems to have gotten much more out-there of late, like someone flipped a switch to hav even more ridiculously wrong corrections.
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    I hate auto correct with a fiery passion. I have to use my email as a long in to a board I belong to, and every single mother f-ing time I try to log in, it recorrects the email to my sister in law's name (Sara, instead of Sarah) F you apple, some Sarah's have H's!
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977

YES!!!
    Seriously pissing me off. Now, the auto capitalize, kinda nice....but let me use slang, and abbreviations, and sure, my own fucking made up words. :twisted:

Juggler..... :lol: on the face sandwich, you caught that eh?
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    poor autocorrect...it's just tryin' to help :P
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    can't you turn it off?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The 81 wrote:
    can't you turn it off?

Tell me how and I will. :D

Norm, I can think of far better, more helpful things....but I'll leave that to your imagination.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,584

YES!!!
    Seriously pissing me off. Now, the auto capitalize, kinda nice....but let me use slang, and abbreviations, and sure, my own fucking made up words. :twisted:

Juggler..... :lol: on the face sandwich, you caught that eh?

there is NOTHING the juggler doesn't miss.

NOTHING. :x :x :x :x :lol:
    www.myspace.com

there is NOTHING the juggler doesn't miss.

NOTHING. :x :x :x :x :lol:

That actually means you Miss everything, hahaha.

I just need someone to teach me how to use my fucking iPad. Hubby has an touch, so hopefully I can get him to tip me off, tho I fear I type a helluva lot more than him. And I want to know. How the fuck do I copy/paste? I used to just highlight text and then ctrl c cntrl v.....I am lost with this new tangled stuff.

But I do like being out of doors and posting. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

The 81 wrote:
    can't you turn it off?

trade it in for an android powered device and we will talk.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Fuck.
    Seriously.
    Fangled isn't a word.
    Fuck. You . Auto. Correct.

81......fuck you too. :mrgreen:

And before the board police get on my ass...I say it in jest and with love. Always.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

i'm sorry, but i have to report this post.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The 81 wrote:

i'm sorry, but i have to report this post.

Go ahead, be that way.
    :twisted:

No corrections needed there.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

:P :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The 81 wrote:
    :P :lol:

You're on notice now buddy.
    :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Settings --> General --> Keyboard --> Auto-Correction: off
    Thank you!
    Done!
    Id rather the occasional misspelling than having to rework my words. Yay.

No tell me how to copy paste here, for starters, on the ipad and ill be a hapoy dreamer. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Cuz I just have to :Dhttp://damnyouautocorrect.com/ *love* this site

Yes maybe i should just stick with auto correct; then i at least have something to blame. :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337

Yes maybe i should just stick with auto correct; then i at least have something to blame. :lol:
    Hell turn the autocorrect off but then you can just type some outlandish stuff and blame it on the AC later :P
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,972
    Thank you!
    Done!

No tell me how to copy paste here, for starters, on the ipad and ill be a hapoy dreamer. :mrgreen:
    First post with that thing in the off position and we get "occasional" misspelling? I must say you're off to a bad start. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Thank you!
    Done!

First post with that thing in the off position and we get "occasional" misspelling? I must say you're off to a bad start. :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Thank you!
    Done!

hold your finger somewhere in the text you want to copy until the little magnifying glass comes up. It'll give you the option to select or select all. pick one of those. (You can resize the area you want to copy with the little blue dots on either end of the selected area if you want.) Select copy or cut.

Then when you get to the spot where you want to paste, you can tap an empty area and it'll give you the paste option.

Or if you want to paste between words or something, you can do the hold & wait for the magnifying glass thing again.
    JTH wrote:
    Thank you!
    Done!

hold your finger somewhere in the text you want to copy until the little magnifying glass comes up. It'll give you the option to select or select all. pick one of those. (You can resize the area you want to copy with the little blue dots on either end of the selected area if you want.) Select copy or cut.

Then when you get to the spot where you want to paste, you can tap an empty area and it'll give you the paste option.

Or if you want to paste between words or something, you can do the hold & wait for the magnifying glass thing again.

I think i love you. :D
    Perfection.

And feck yall making fun of my TYPOs....not...misspellings. ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

JTH wrote:
    Thank you!
    Done!

I think i love you. :D
    Perfection.

And feck yall making fun of my TYPOs....not...misspellings. ;)
    see, theres another one. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Well 81 already warned me for my potty mouth, so im tryin.
    Man, gone a year...and this is the wecome i get?
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

the place has become more 'lord of the flies' than it once was :|:D
    norm wrote:

Who you kidding?
    It was always hell here.

Now i want to know, is there any way to import my numerous website bookmarks from google chrome or safari to here? I hate starting all over......
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

norm wrote:

says the chief fly.