Options

Not 1 but 2 free Mike McCready Bobble Heads! WINNERS!!!

thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
edited June 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hello Everybody!

Just came home from an AWESOME! Mainer's game with Mike and I got myself a bobble head. But I also get a couple extra bobble heads. So for all you people out there begging to get a bobble head, here is your chance! I am giving away 2 Mike bobble heads to 2 different people! All you have to do to win is to answer this question: If you could have a bobble head of any person, alive or dead, who would it be? This contest will end on Saturday 11 at 12:00 pm PST. At that time I will pick the two lucky winners! Only one post gets you once chance to win. The two winners will receive the bobble heads free of charge. I will ship to anywhere in the world! Good luck to all, hope you enjoy! :mrgreen:

Rico

mccreadybobble.jpg

And the two lucky people who will be getting the Mike Bobble heads will be...............

dwhite76

and

PJ-Cubs

Thank you guys so much for entering, it was a blast! :mrgreen::mrgreen: Hopefully I will have more coming up in the future!!! :D
Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    If I could have a bobble head it would be one body and the heads of every one on the 10 club. It would have all the faces of all my friends :D Be kinda like a year book but a 10 club members bobble head :D

Thanks for the chance Rico ;)
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    This is the first time I was ever first to enter a give away. Too bad It wasnt to the first 2 who answered. Guess Im not lucky enough. Good man Rico, Or Young man that is :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    If I could have a Bobblehead of anyone I would have to say it would be a member of PJ. Since Im not a big collector of this kind of stuff. And since Mike is my fav then I guess I would want one of him! LOL :D
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    i would want if i could have any it would be a young stone gossard. you remember him bobble his head when he plays?
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    I would go EV, all the way....closely followed by Mike :)

Thanks for the chance Rico!!!!! :D Very generous of you!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    stipe19stipe19 Posts: 237
    Wow thats a great question cause I actually collect bobbleheads. Not all, baseball players mainly. As I rack my brain trying to think of someone I keep coming back to Cameron Crowe. I dont know why him. Maybe its cause I always say if its cameron Crowe its got to be good. Almost Famous, Fast times at ridgemont high, Say anything. The list goes on and on. And then of course Pearl Jam themselves put their trust in him to direct the pj20 movie. Thanks for the chance.
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Thanks so much for the chance Rico, very cool of you. 8-)
    I would have to say I would love a bobblehead of Dahlia (my little one) :lol::lol: She'd probably end up ripping it's head off completely though. :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    EV,KC & LS
    I'm sure you know who i'm talking about :D

If i win i'm going to give it to my friend,she's a huuuuge McCready fan and one of the nicest people i know.

Thanks!
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    Man, I had to work late and really wish I could've gone to this game. I watched it on TV and the Mariner's blew up! If I could have anyone as a bobble head it would be Stone Gossard cause he's always doing the bobble head thing when he's playing. I think he'd make a perfect bobble head. :D Thanks Rico!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    I'd love an ed ved one
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Rowan Atkinson (or more his character Mr Bean), for those who know him....

Thank you!
  • Options
    Bob Hite Or Ben Harper Or Dimebag Darrell

thanks Rico
    "THEY USE FORCE TO MAKE YOU DO WHAT THE DECIDERS HAVE DECIDED YOU MUST DO!" ~ Zach De La Rocha

..And away.. we go!
    MSG 5/20/2010
    MSG 5/21/2010
  • Options
    CazzaBGirlCazzaBGirl Posts: 234
    Awesome giveaway, thanks for the chance to win Rico

def have to go with Ed holding a Uke ;)
    Hold on to the thread....The currents will shift....Glide me towards you....

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life....
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    Wow, Awesome giveaway!.... I'm going with, Dave Grohl, behind a drum kit, sticks in the air.....Thanks for the chance Rico..Good luck all.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    willc431994willc431994 Australia Posts: 201
    the fonz...that would be super cool.

great comp man, cheers.
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    a Chuck Norris bobble head would be best......if u don t agree chuck could strangle you with a cordless phone
    he does not even need to cut his grass he just stares at it and dares it to grow.when he jumps in water he does not get wet.....the water gets Chuck Norris. His foot is more accurate than a ruler.....his roundhouse kick can be seen from outerspace with the naked eye :mrgreen: so of course the best bobble head would be a Chuck Norris one...lol but really a McCready one would be kick ass too
    ajb
  • Options
    Stone !! ... moving his head back and forward like he always does on stage too
    would also look cool next to the Mike one :D
    This land is mine, this land is free, I'll do what I want but irresponsibly

#192XXX
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I didn't know these cool things exist until I saw the one of Mike. Love 'em :D ! I'd also like to have one with a PJ member. And since they haven't been mentioned yet - what about Jeff, Matt or BOOOOOOOM?! EV and Mike would be awesome as well :D

Thanks for the chance, Rico! This is very generous of you :thumbup:
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    I'm gonna say the late cliff burton of Metallica, because if there was anyone who deserves a bobble head he'd be one of them. ..................

"BANG THE HEAD THAT DOESN'T BANG"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527
    the_shining.jpg

Nice one Rico, live to give... :thumbup:

I'd have to say Jack Nicholson as the brilliant 'Jack Torrence' in The Shining!! That crazy smirk is just perfect for a bobblehead... :lol:
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    FrankBauerFrankBauer Posts: 448
    nice giveaway, thanks rico..

have to say its a toss up between jack bauer and admiral adama.

would also be cool to get a christopher hitchens one
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    sean taylor
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Wow, cool arse prize(s)

I would like a Miley cyrus bobblehead, she already kinda looks like a bobblehead but I think it would be fun to toss things at her head and just have it wobble around and bounce back so I can keep firing things at her.

Also for those who asked, this could almost be an Ed bobblehead:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_eP-TQH6WbX0/T ... ng+Pow.jpg
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    I think it would be cool if the 10 club would put out a whole set of Pearl Jam bobble heads, in that case I would want them all. To pick just one person I would have to say Mike Ness, just because he is bad ass. Thanks for the chance dude.
    B Robinette
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    Hey Rico, I guess if I could choose anybody, it would be Jerry Garcia.
    Thanks for the chance.
  • Options
    P-JamP-Jam Posts: 807
    Any member of PJ! Thanks!!
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,049
    Rico,
    Thank you for being a part of our little world here. It got brighter the day you joined us.

If I win, I know a certain young man with Chrohn's who is a big Mike McCready fan that will be getting this as a surprise in his mail....

For me, I want a bobble head of myself!! Or of Dimitris sporting his Greek PJ shirt....

Thanks Rico!
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    My father would be first, follies by Eddie
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Thanks Rico! Being an East Coast guy I didn't think I had a shot at one of these. Thanks for the chance.

I'd like a bobble head of my wife. That way I could ask her what ever I want and get yes for an answer :D
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Oh wow Rico, so nice of you :)
    I would love one of my kids for the same reason as EG above :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif