Tupperware

2»

Comments

• haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    guitar59 wrote:
    Pampered Chef! Sheesh, my sister got into that stuff in a big way a few years ago and kept trying to convince me that I should buy that stuff. I didn't like any of it.
    I LOVE my pampered chef vegetable peeler. I usually pack it when we go on holidays, as I often have to peel potatoes, carrots, or cukes for the kiddies, and I just can not stand a peeler that doesn't work. They also have a really cool tool that strips corn off the cob.
    Well, I'll agree there's nothing like having great tools. I have a PC cake decorator that my sister got me that's pretty handy but I didn't like the other stuff she kept telling me to buy. Since I like to bake, she kept trying to convince me to buy this stoneware bundt pan so I could bake a cake in the microwave. :wtf: Just couldn't see a reason to bake a cake that way. :crazy:
    they had that too they actually baked a cake so we could make some.
    they said you put it in the microwave for 20 minutes.

why not just put it in the oven for 20 min??
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    haffajappa wrote:
    Well, I'll agree there's nothing like having great tools. I have a PC cake decorator that my sister got me that's pretty handy but I didn't like the other stuff she kept telling me to buy. Since I like to bake, she kept trying to convince me to buy this stoneware bundt pan so I could bake a cake in the microwave. :wtf: Just couldn't see a reason to bake a cake that way. :crazy:

That's what I thought! Maybe if you didn't have an oven.
    That just isn't my idea of baking.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    haffajappa wrote:

That's what I thought! Maybe if you didn't have an oven.
    That just isn't my idea of baking.
    I have a stoneware loaf pan...it makes the best banana loaf...I use it in the oven...the thing I like best is that now that it is seasoned I never need to oil it and the loaf always slips out...never burns and is always perfectly baked. I only have the loaf pan...its all I could afford ;)
  • I'm not so sure, those are products that are often lost anyway if you take them to other peoples houses or for lunch at work. I also really hate parties like that. I think they just put people on the spot and you always feel obligated to buy. Also, all the Tupperware or Pampered Chef parties are just a way to push way over priced goods, in my opinion.

Edit: I guess I can say that I do like my Pampered Chef stone muffin pan-$5 at a garage sale. :)
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    I have to admit that I like the Pampered Chef stoneware baking bar pan better than any of my other stonewear. It seasoned really nicely and Im thinking of getting another this summer if a friend has a Pampered Chef party.

I never feel pressured to buy stuff at parties. I only buy stuff if I realy like it and think I will use it.

Now I must admit that I did get suckered in to 2 products at a home party once. Norwex Window Cloth and Norwex dish cloth. And I absolutely love them to pieces! I reccomend them to everyone!
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    I bought myself an Ojue Bento Box yesterday... I think I will be much more satisfied with it.

bentobox1.jpg
    3.jpg
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,366
    tupperware is just a legalised pyramid scheme.... which is why it's so expensive.

many people involved are bored mums using their "friends" to make money.

i hate that shit and all it stands for... but they make some nice plastic gadgets.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.