I'm thinking about becoming a widow...

2»

Comments

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    I'd only shut him up for an evening, ya know take him off your hands for a while. I'm a good friend like that. ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I'd only shut him up for an evening, ya know take him off your hands for a while. I'm a good friend like that. ;)
    That is a a good friend :lol: Today when I woke up, I barely had my eyes open...head wasn't even off the pillow yet and he's in my face asking me "would you live in a cave???" :problem: :? :wtf: Apparently he had seen an episode of House Hunters International in which the people were buying a cave home in Spain and he really needed to know if I would be willing to live in a cave home...and he needed to know before I was even fully conscious. :| Today would be a good day to smother him :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    That is a a good friend :lol: Today when I woke up, I barely had my eyes open...head wasn't even off the pillow yet and he's in my face asking me "would you live in a cave???" :problem: :? :wtf: Apparently he had seen an episode of House Hunters International in which the people were buying a cave home in Spain and he really needed to know if I would be willing to live in a cave home...and he needed to know before I was even fully conscious. :| Today would be a good day to smother him :lol:

Seriously, thank you for. Sharing....I can't stop laughing at the entire scene. :p
    Husbands are funny.
    :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

Seriously, thank you for. Sharing....I can't stop laughing at the entire scene. :p
    Husbands are funny.
    :D
    Sometimes he just gets so............enthusiastic :lol: Funny and lovable...just sometimes I absolutely can't take him. :lol: At least he didn't put vinegar in the febreeze bottle today. :| Or salad in the freezer :problem:

• normnorm Posts: 31,146

your answer..."i wish you were in a cave right now" :D
    Sometimes he just gets so............enthusiastic :lol: Funny and lovable...just sometimes I absolutely can't take him. :lol: At least he didn't put vinegar in the febreeze bottle today. :| Or salad in the freezer :problem:

I like enthusiasm. ;)
    Ok seriously I'll stop now.... :lol:

Seriously hanging with you two in NYC was a highlight.
    I loved our discussion regarding KOL...haha.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

norm wrote:

your answer..."i wish you were in a cave right now" :D
    :lol: EXACTLY what I was thinking

• i can make it look like accident..and we cry together in the funeral
    is he a 10c member with low membership number?if yes,ill do it for free :lol:

He is a Ten C member, but I don't think you would want to commit a murder over his number. ;)
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • I'd only shut him up for an evening, ya know take him off your hands for a while. I'm a good friend like that. ;)

That one is just priceless....

:lol:
    fade away...

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    funniest thread yet...we have all been there... :lol::lol::lol:

Jerry Seinfeld on disagreements in relationships SO FUNNY!! :lol::lol: Worth the watch!!

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Jerry-Se ... prah-Video

...we all do the voice right? :lol::lol::lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!

Jerry Seinfeld on disagreements in relationships SO FUNNY!! :lol::lol: Worth the watch!!

:lol::lol::lol: Omg we were both dying about the part with the voice. Guilty as charged :shifty:

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Urgh...ever had these days with your spouse? I swear everyday my husband is off from work he decides to see how big of a douche he can be. I can't wait for Friday to get here, he will be back at work. Anyway, just needed to vent somewhere.

Very familiar feeling. I sometimes wish I had a cage that I could lock him in. I could just through a blanket over it when I've had too enough and then he might go to sleep for a while.

I love him dearly, but do have moments when I consider swapping him for a guinea pig or hamster.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408

I think this is funny.
    Tone of voice gets discussed at my house. As well as volume of voice. My husband has a big booming voice sometimes. :oops: :P
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:

I think this is funny.
    Tone of voice gets discussed at my house. As well as volume of voice. My husband has a big booming voice sometimes. :oops: :P

I'm a bit of a screamer, and not always in a good way. :mrgreen:
    Your home always sounds so rational AM...I just don't work like that much. :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Here's another example fresh from today of something that is douchey:

My husband won a free lunch at work, which was cool and I know it was his free lunch that he won. However, I suggested that our son and I could meet him one day over this next week and have a nice lunch together. This way we could have a nice meal without it straining the family budget too much. So, today he told me that he and a co-worker were going to go to lunch and take an advantage of the free meal. OK, I didn't think twice about it because, after all, it was my husbands meal and he does deserve a break and guy time. However, I now find out that the other guys wife met and ate with them....urgh.
    fade away...

Here's another example fresh from today of something that is douchey:

My husband won a free lunch at work, which was cool and I know it was his free lunch that he won. However, I suggested that our son and I could meet him one day over this next week and have a nice lunch together. This way we could have a nice meal without it straining the family budget too much. So, today he told me that he and a co-worker were going to go to lunch and take an advantage of the free meal. OK, I didn't think twice about it because, after all, it was my husbands meal and he does deserve a break and guy time. However, I now find out that the other guys wife met and ate with them....urgh.

THAT is annoying.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505

THAT is annoying.

Yes...I completely agree...it's inconsiderate when that happens :(
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958

That does come across as inconsiderate. However, just to play devil's advocate, was your husband aware beforehand that the wife was coming? Chances are he didn't.

I think the lunch date idea is a great one. You guys could still do that. Why don't you try a quick picnic in a local park close to his work or something? Doesn't break the bank and can give you all some nice out-of -the-ordinary family time :)

I love this thread though. I just about did a spit-take the first time I read the title. Probably 'cos I have totally had the same feeling on more than one occasion ;):mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • i can make it look like accident..and we cry together in the funeral
    is he a 10c member with low membership number?if yes,ill do it for free :lol:

He is a Ten C member, but I don't think you would want to commit a murder over his number. ;)

I guess we will know who he is when we see a thread titled

"My wife sometimes thinks I'm a douchebag and often has dreams of killing me"
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    justam wrote:

I think this is funny.

I'm a bit of a screamer, and not always in a good way. :mrgreen:
    Your home always sounds so rational AM...I just don't work like that much. :lol:

Lol! You'd think that, and it might sound that way when I use bland phrases but, um, we have these discussions because it can get very noisy and chaotic here sometimes. :oops: :lol: There is one heavy metal guitarist, a pianist, a composer, and a very emotional visual artist living in this house! :mrgreen:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    OMG...this made me laugh!
    :mrgreen:

i remember oh about a year ago discussing that yea, i love my husband profusely, but sure...there are days i hate him immensely. :P immediately following that post were a few in agreement, and one i remember from a wife saying, yes....loves her man BUT...on some days she'd like to smother him with a pillow. :lol: priceless, and true, sentiment. i think EVERYone in a couple feels like that, sometimes....

I remember being part of that discussion :lol: I can't remember if it was me who said that, but I was definitely thinking it! I love my husband, he is my best friend... but sometimes :twisted:
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    tinkerbell wrote:
    OMG...this made me laugh!
    :mrgreen:

i remember oh about a year ago discussing that yea, i love my husband profusely, but sure...there are days i hate him immensely. :P immediately following that post were a few in agreement, and one i remember from a wife saying, yes....loves her man BUT...on some days she'd like to smother him with a pillow. :lol: priceless, and true, sentiment. i think EVERYone in a couple feels like that, sometimes....

I remember being part of that discussion :lol: I can't remember if it was me who said that, but I was definitely thinking it! I love my husband, he is my best friend... but sometimes :twisted:

Now that you mention it, i think it was you if memory serves.
    I just love how matter of fact you wrote it, priceless. :lol:

And AM....chaotic, whatever....i guess its the language you choose because it just sounds like a pretty healthy and mature household. Not my world at all. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...