I'm thinking about becoming a widow...

Cradles Broken GlassCradles Broken Glass Posts: 1,409
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Urgh...ever had these days with your spouse? I swear everyday my husband is off from work he decides to see how big of a douche he can be. I can't wait for Friday to get here, he will be back at work. Anyway, just needed to vent somewhere.
Hearts and thoughts they fade....
fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Yikes.

Don't do it, it's not worth the jail term.

Perhaps a frying pan to the head might sort him out?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Yikes.

Don't do it, it's not worth the jail term.

Perhaps a frying pan to the head might sort him out?

Very true. The funny thing is, I was using a hammer when he started being a jerk. I told him he should be nicer to me when I'm holding a hammer. Anyway, I'm thinking a nice shower and watching some TV in bed will do wonders. ;) We don't fight very often, but today is one of those days.
    fade away...

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    That sounds like a good plan. But I'd keep the frying pan in reserve just in case.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    That sounds like a good plan. But I'd keep the frying pan in reserve just in case.

Poor Mr. Unlost. :lol:
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    hhaahaaaa i know those days!

try to keep away from sharp objects :lol:

on the frying pan issue..funny video

my mom mom used to crack my pop over the head on a regular basis with an old cast iron skillet..funny thing was she was only 4'11" and he was over 6 feet! but she managed...ouch!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • :lol:

Thanks, that cheered me up.
    fade away...

• HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    Do you suppose he ever feels this way about you?
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:

do you have a directory of threads?

You always seem to pull the appropriate one quickly.
  • HeavyHands wrote:
    Do you suppose he ever feels this way about you?

I'm quite certain he feels this exact same way today, even though he started it. :D
    fade away...

• HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    :D
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    OMG...this made me laugh!
    :mrgreen:

i remember oh about a year ago discussing that yea, i love my husband profusely, but sure...there are days i hate him immensely. :P immediately following that post were a few in agreement, and one i remember from a wife saying, yes....loves her man BUT...on some days she'd like to smother him with a pillow. :lol: priceless, and true, sentiment. i think EVERYone in a couple feels like that, sometimes....
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• If you're thinking murder/ suicide do the suicide first. JK
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Urgh...ever had these days with your spouse? I swear everyday my husband is off from work he decides to see how big of a douche he can be. I can't wait for Friday to get here, he will be back at work. Anyway, just needed to vent somewhere.

Can we have examples of his "douchebaggery"? If i notice them in myself I will try to be less of a DB next time around.
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885

i remember oh about a year ago discussing that yea, i love my husband profusely, but sure...there are days i hate him immensely. :P immediately following that post were a few in agreement, and one i remember from a wife saying, yes....loves her man BUT...on some days she'd like to smother him with a pillow. :lol: priceless, and true, sentiment. i think EVERYone in a couple feels like that, sometimes....
    I am often tempted to smother zoso. Sometimes he just talks too much :shifty:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    For me, pretty much all my love relationships have their hate moments ... love/ hate
    except the love/pet relationship ... no hate there :D
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    pandora wrote:
    For me, pretty much all my love relationships have their hate moments ... love/ hate
    Even if they poop on the carpet?

My cat hasn't pooped on the carpet, but if she did, I'm pretty sure there will be some hate! :D
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    mca47 wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    Even if they poop on the carpet?

My cat hasn't pooped on the carpet, but if she did, I'm pretty sure there will be some hate! :D
    :lol:

been through lots of poo and barf still no hate... I think they are the only ones that get true unconditional love from me probably cause that what I get
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977

i'll shut him up for ya if you like. ;)
    oops, did i say that out loud? :P
    hahahahaha.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Urgh...ever had these days with your spouse? I swear everyday my husband is off from work he decides to see how big of a douche he can be. I can't wait for Friday to get here, he will be back at work. Anyway, just needed to vent somewhere.

Can we have examples of his "douchebaggery"? If i notice them in myself I will try to be less of a DB next time around.

Don't flip out on your wife when she ask, "honey, will you please clean the litter box tonight?" That's just one for starters. I'm sure some of the other girls on here have plenty of other examples.
    fade away...

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I think part of getting along is being sensitive to where the other person IS in their own personal mood. Sometimes I know it's best to leave my husband alone because he's got a lot of stuff on his mind or is tense about work or something. I think the timing of requests is crucial to avoiding arguments sometimes.

At other times, you can't avoid them but at least you can argue in such a way that it's productive and you both come out of it with a new understanding of the other person's point of view. :geek:

I say this after having a bit of a discussion that eventually worked out this very morning. :shock: :oops:
    :P
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,435
    if a guy jokingly talked about killing their wife would it be funny and would the thread have been locked already? just a thought.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    pjhawks wrote:
    if a guy jokingly talked about killing their wife would it be funny and would the thread have been locked already? just a thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw7gNf_9njs
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i can make it look like accident..and we cry together in the funeral
    is he a 10c member with low membership number?if yes,ill do it for free :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

I love the Dixie chicks even more than my penis.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    RKCNDY wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

and I am sure they are cuter!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Lizard wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

and I am sure they are cuter!

Only when they have lipstick on and my penis doesn't.
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885

i'll shut him up for ya if you like. ;)
    oops, did i say that out loud? :P
    hahahahaha.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    I keep him around because he does change the litter box willingly and does the grocery shopping. :mrgreen::lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"