PUI.....where sexting happpens

1808182838486»

Comments

• jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I was taking the train home late last night, and it stopped suddenly 6 meters too early and the doors were stuck closed. After a few minutes this super drunk guy got up, lerched around for a bit like a scared animal looking for a way out of a trap, and just started vomiting profusely all over the place. And kept on puking... and puking.... and puking. It was like the barf-o-rama from Stand By Me. :lol: Everyone on the train started panicking. Some of them started trying to force the doors open bjt couldn't. Transit officials were just standing, helpless to do anything, right outside the car watching the scene through the windows, and people inside started banging on the windows, yelling, "help!! Let us out! This guy is spewing all over the train!!! Help!" :fp: :lol: It was horrible, as I just sat there with my shirt pulled over my face, but it was also hilarious in a way. :lol: I was surprised that no one pressed the panic button or used the emergency escape release, they were freaking out so much. :lol:
    Finally the doors opened, and everyone ran away. :lol:

:lol: That is really funny because I wasn't there.
    I could puke just reading that! I would've died!
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,010
    Inappropriate posts for an all ages forum. Thread closed. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=91525
This discussion has been closed.