PUI.....where sexting happpens

Comments

• shepshep Posts: 5,763
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    shep wrote:
    Pretty fucking drunk

Back in Newfoundland and right there with ya :D
    If you're a Newfie, you don't have to tell us you're drunk. It's just assumed.... :lol: KIDDING! I'm kidding. ;)

Tonight is round three of the 12 day bender...

should be a good one. All the old boys go play hockey then get all cleaned up and head to the only strip club in the province... :lol:.... good ol' Puck 'n' Strut!

I think I need a drink... I can feel last nights alcohol finally leaving my system... :lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    shep wrote:

should be a good one. All the old boys go play hockey then get all cleaned up and head to the only strip club in the province... :lol:.... good ol' Puck 'n' Strut!

I think I need a drink... I can feel last nights alcohol finally leaving my system... :lol:

I think I love you.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    shep wrote:

I think I love you.
    :fp: :lol::lol::lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Don't judge me. :nono:

:lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

If you really knew how much I drink, you would not bother making that comment. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

If you really knew how much I drink, you would not bother making that comment. :lol:

:lol: One day we're gonna get together for a night of drinking...and the world really is gonna come to an end! :lol::lol::lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol: One day we're gonna get together for a night of drinking...and the world really is gonna come to an end! :lol::lol::lol:
    We should have an ambulance standing by, just in case. :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Count me in! ;)
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    shep wrote:

I think I love you.

:lol:

only been awake about 6 hours... think it's time to crack a beer though... it's a great life in Newfoundland... wake up at noon, out drinking at 6 pm....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    shep wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Count me in! ;)
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    shep wrote:

I think I love you.

only been awake about 6 hours... think it's time to crack a beer though... it's a great life in Newfoundland... wake up at noon, out drinking at 6 pm....
    I just googled "drunk newfie" and got this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkvIzgKhH72AkJXJeo3i78VbuZof1Hdolw7nBAOtPBMFvIpUimLYIWgO7Y

PJ_Soul wrote:
    We should have an ambulance standing by, just in case. :lol:

AMAZING idea :lol:
    shep wrote:
    Count me in! ;)

Consider yourself counted! I know nothing of Newfoundland...all of a sudden I have a VERY strong urge to go!
  • 3 shots of brandy in eggnog

4 shots of rum in my coke

4 shots of rum in my eggnog

Oh fuck
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

some of us do know... ;)

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

some of us do know... ;)
    :oops: Oh yeah.... come to think of it, some of you have never actually seen me sober! :lol:
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    :oops: Oh yeah.... come to think of it, some of you have never actually seen me sober! :lol:

:fp:

:corn:

PJ_Soul wrote:

:corn:

Poor PJ_Rocks certainly hasn't. I was three sheets to the wind when he had to take the last available seat down by the drunkest chick in the building. :fp: ... sorry about that man. :lol:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    :wave:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Does it count if I am high off cold medeceinine?

Oh, Jesus :fp:

cold medicine plus no sleep for 26 hours...?

No cold medicine... cigarettes and coffee for 28 hours

get on my level
    That was a rough ride...

12 straight days of drinking in Newfoundland... by the time I left my alcohol tolerance was at an all time high - anything short of hard liquor and there was no chance I was getting drunk after Day 7...

My body is still hating on me for it right now... 4 days back in Houston and I am sick as a dog... guess I deserve it.... :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I just googled "drunk newfie" and got this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkvIzgKhH72AkJXJeo3i78VbuZof1Hdolw7nBAOtPBMFvIpUimLYIWgO7Y

Didn't see any of those....

Did see lots of this though:

Old-Sam_NP1.png
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'll show you fuckers how to do this shit properly
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    fuckin drink your fuckin boooze and go to your all morning meeting with a hangover.....fine....but only if you can look at her boobs......whoa....they are a nice pair.....might be the nicest i have seen in the office.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    fuckin drink your fuckin boooze and go to your all morning meeting with a hangover.....fine....but only if you can look at her boobs......whoa....they are a nice pair.....might be the nicest i have seen in the office.
    I work from home man! My cat is what I work with! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:

if i could take a profile pic of them i would. really is a nice set of breasts. :lol: i fully admit, during our biweekly calls i look at them every chance i get :leaving:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Razor sharp, I sever
    the head from the shoulders, I'm better
    than my compeda, you mean competitor, whadeva!
    Let's get together
    had a meeting with her today....where are my sunglasses

speaking of....i do enjoy sitting across from the confrence room and watching the fresh out of colllege female butts walk in for their weekly staff meetings.....i suggest daily staff in my pants meetings
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:

if i could take a profile pic of them i would. really is a nice set of breasts. :lol: i fully admit, during our biweekly calls i look at them every chance i get :leaving:

You got my cell. Sneak a pic! Just turn off the "click" sound and the flash! Ugh :fp: been caught a few times! :lol:
    81 wrote:
    had a meeting with her today....where are my sunglasses

speaking of....i do enjoy sitting across from the confrence room and watching the fresh out of colllege female butts walk in for their weekly staff meetings.....i suggest daily staff in my pants meetings
    mca47 wrote:

You got my cell. Sneak a pic! Just turn off the "click" sound and the flash! Ugh :fp: been caught a few times! :lol:

just scanned her facebook pix...no really good boob shots.... i'm tellling ya, nicest set in the office.

and no...i'm not taking a picture....my boss is in said meeting as well and i never take my phone to meetings :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    bed or anouther drink....stop twisting me arm...fine.....i'll have one more drink....but that's it ....dman it....stop peer pressuring me
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

just scanned her facebook pix...no really good boob shots.... i'm tellling ya, nicest set in the office.

and no...i'm not taking a picture....my boss is in said meeting as well and i never take my phone to meetings :lol:

Is this the same woman that you PM'd a picture of to me oh... a month or two ago?
    81 wrote:
    bed or anouther drink....stop twisting me arm...fine.....i'll have one more drink....but that's it ....dman it....stop peer pressuring me
    Have a bourbon for me man! I got shit here! Check out your co workers rack tomorrow nice and hung over! Then send me a pic! :D
This discussion has been closed.