Just looking for a little good karma! YEP! Asking again! :-)

13»

Comments

• pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    ..THIS IS ABOUT ME FOR A CHANGE!! hahaha....

Good for you!! This is all great news and I'm really happy for you!!!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Good to hear :D
    Well, fuckers, he still stands.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Great news! Glad it is coming together for you. Two years ago I moved into an apartment and I love it. No yard work, no snow removal, just call if there is something that needs fixed. And I have a lot less stuff (left it all behind in the house with her). It was really starting over for me.
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Great news! Glad it is coming together for you. Two years ago I moved into an apartment and I love it. No yard work, no snow removal, just call if there is something that needs fixed. And I have a lot less stuff (left it all behind in the house with her). It was really starting over for me.

THANKS!! I decided I wanted to chill for a year or two...If I like it, I will stay in the apt...Or may look at going condo...One thing I have learned for certain is that I am a terrible home owner! lol...Dont like yardwork...snow removal, or playing Mr. Fix-it! Not good at it at all...So I am going to let someone else worry about it for a change! :D
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,464
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

THANKS!! I decided I wanted to chill for a year or two...If I like it, I will stay in the apt...Or may look at going condo...One thing I have learned for certain is that I am a terrible home owner! lol...Dont like yardwork...snow removal, or playing Mr. Fix-it! Not good at it at all...So I am going to let someone else worry about it for a change! :D
    Glad to see ya smilin....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    6-8-11---

The home inspection is friday @ 1pm...Stressing a little bit...While I cant think of a thing that will cause an issue, this is one of the final steps to me getting on with my life...coming to this house is a such a drag...empty....quiet....full of memories around every corner...I need a break...I need a change of scenery so so badly...Starting to feel very closed in and alone right now...not a fun feeling..Just want this to go well and be over...hurry up and wait as they say....Thanks.... :oops:

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    hang in there scott
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    hope theres a lot fo wall space in the new place for all your pj posters. ;)
    seriously, good luck with it all!
    starting over, scary AND exciting, all at once!
    enjoy the good stuff, forget the bad...
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Well...Today is the day...THE INSPECTION!! This pretty much makes or breaks the deal.....7 hours or so from now they will make the trip through and scrutinize everything..For the love of everything that is good and holy I NEED this to go well! :-) Have a GREAT day and weekend all...:-)

• Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    Worry not, my friend. It sounds like all will go well!!

Its out of your hands, let it run its course!

Great to hear about the grand advancement into a happier life!!! Good for you!

Good luck!
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    fingers crossed that today is the first day of the rest of your "new" life :lol:

Its out of your hands, let it run its course!

!

Thats the part I hate about it all...No control or say in anything now.... :)

Hope you are right....:-)

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    FOR YOU:

good-karma.gif

:mrgreen:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    congrats dude...selling a home in this economy, in this area...3 more houses on my street became empty this week. I think they are rentals, but....man, we're scared to put the house up for sale. Not afraid to buy...but we'd have to go on that 'contingent' crap....

sending you good vibes for a clean inspection! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless