Just looking for a little good karma! YEP! Asking again! :-)

Comments

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    JUST BREATHE!! :mrgreen:

Having a hard time with that...I am all stuffed up at the moment! ;);)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    good luck Scott
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Didn't see this before Scott.

Really hope things go well for you. Sending heaps of good vibes accross the sea.

:)
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    I'm sorry you're going through such a stressful time. Sending prayers that everything will work out for you soon.
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
    They have accepted her counter offer on the house!! For all intensive purposes, I have sold it!! Pending appraisal and home inspection, I may be able to move here in the next 30-60 days, and move on with this part of my life, God willing!! Coming here to an empty house full of memories and regrets, has taken a toll on me the last 8 months..I NEED a change... THANKS AGAIN for the help! I will keep you posted as things play out...Trying not to get TOO excited just yet! :D:D:D

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Good stuff :D
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    That's great news, Scott!

Here's to the next phase of your life, and all the goodness that awaits you.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    awesome news Scott... :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,688
    Fingers crossed ;)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    YAY! Congratulations! Ride that wave!! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Glad to hear that. I hope you are able to move on now and begin again. Best of luck.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    yay Scott! that is so great to hear! Congrats, and I'll buy you a beer @ Mariners game, PJ20, or next event I see you at-to celebrate!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Posts: 3,076
    :clap:
    Congrats my friend!!! :D Keeping you in my thoughts!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Wonderful news - congrats!
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    :thumbup:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Thanks All,

I am still stressing a bit...until I actually sit down at the closing attorney and they hand her the check for the proceeds and I turn over my keys, I will be nervous....Maybe I will feel better once they have put some $$ in escrow and there has been a closing date set....I have bought 3-4 houses over the years, and have always used a realtor who took care of everything...No realtors on either side this time around and I am not involved in any of it, so I am at their mercy to make sure things get done and in an orderly and swift fashion...I think I am the only one who is in a hurry to get this along....lol....Either way, While I do feel SOME relief, I still have my fingers crossed...:-)

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    great news. I am a long way off from that happening, but good to know you are getting close
    Just got word that the buyers want to try and have this all done by thend of the month!! She is going to see the closing attorney today and sign the sale agreement tonight and get a closing dat set, appraisal and inspection as well!!! I should be able to put my deposit on the apt by mon! Maybe this is going to become reality!! :-) :-)

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Just got word that the buyers want to try and have this all done by thend of the month!! She is going to see the closing attorney today and sign the sale agreement tonight and get a closing dat set, appraisal and inspection as well!!! I should be able to put my deposit on the apt by mon! Maybe this is going to become reality!! :-) :-)

Good to hear!
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Wonderful News....... :)
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,365

Fantastic news! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    oooo scott, i missed this....glad life is in forward motion for ya.
    xo
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    Hey Scott! Divorce and house sale?
    Been there, done that , bought the tshirt!

My prayers for a speedy closing and a kind home inspector ...

Make sure you do something nice for yourself afterwards!

You deserve it!

The other Scott
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
    Well...things appear to moving on quite well at the present....signed the buyer/seller aggreement on friday the 3rd...They have a scheduled closing date of June 30th and then they take posession on the 5th of July...So barring some unforseen catastrophy, it looks as thought this is going to get done! I really cant see anything that is going to cause an issue with the inspection.....

I went and put a hold and picked out my apt on sat....it isnt even done yet! lol...they are putting the finishing touches on it this week though....3rd floor...2br 2bt...nice deck, with a view of the woods around the complex...nice and quiet...:-)...I chose to move into a brand new community very close to the same part of town I am in now...I like the area, and this one is quite secluded and out of the way...prob even more so than where I live now, which will be very nice.....I walked through about 12 different ones to get a feel for them and the view and all the ammenities...I havent lived in an apt for about 17 years now, so I wanted to have the one I wanted, and feel comfortable...Not just take one and then find out I hated the local and all...I think it kind of irked the gal a bit, but I didnt really care...THIS IS ABOUT ME FOR A CHANGE!! hahaha....

Thanks for all the pm's and support, it is much appreciated! Have a most excellent sundeee! :D

• small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    That's awesome. Enjoy the new place :)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    that's great to hear, scott! :D
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,688
    Good to hear Scott, enjoy the new place
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit