Options

*** No Code in Your email?

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    all links are up on tm!
  • Options
    adeldayadelday Posts: 21
    These last few days have been a joke. It's one thing for the servers to go down, it's a whole other thing to not be able to send out an email in a timely fashion. What a waste of time this has been. 40 minutes left to get the email.

Dude. Each email has to have its own code. So that means that each email needs to be sent out individually. How many people you think they got working there? Take 5 or 6 of your friends, write out an email and roughly 200,000 codes and then copy and paste that code into all those emails, ONE BY ONE. Then send them, see how long it takes you. Also, do this while trying to be on the phone with Ticketmaster to make sure the number of tickets per venue is right, they know how your system works etc and field calls from angry, bitter members like you.

I would love to see you do better.

Do you seriously think that's how it's done?
  • Options
    Jo ElJo El Posts: 6
    WHERE at the ticketmaster site do we enter these codes?
  • Options
    EquallyWorthlessEquallyWorthless Posts: 3,993
    adelday wrote:
    These last few days have been a joke. It's one thing for the servers to go down, it's a whole other thing to not be able to send out an email in a timely fashion. What a waste of time this has been. 40 minutes left to get the email.

Dude. Each email has to have its own code. So that means that each email needs to be sent out individually. How many people you think they got working there? Take 5 or 6 of your friends, write out an email and roughly 200,000 codes and then copy and paste that code into all those emails, ONE BY ONE. Then send them, see how long it takes you. Also, do this while trying to be on the phone with Ticketmaster to make sure the number of tickets per venue is right, they know how your system works etc and field calls from angry, bitter members like you.

Do you seriously think that's how it's done?

No, I was trying to make a point, that its not as easy as 1,2,3.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    all links are up on tm!

toronto 2?
  • Options
    dCowboyPJdCowboyPJ Posts: 479
    wait so i'm supposed to have a unique code in the email?
  • Options

Yeah, you're right. Why bother critiquing the solution that isn't working, to solve the problem from yesterday. God forbid someone was passionate about seeing the show. I have non club member friends who have tickets now and it pisses me off. Still no email here by the way.
  • Options
    edited May 2011

Yeah, you're right. Why bother critiquing the solution that isn't working, to solve the problem from yesterday. God forbid someone was passionate about seeing the show. I have non club member friends who have tickets now and it pisses me off. Still no email here by the way.

The ticketmaster sale hasnt started yet! How can you critique something you have know idea is working or not??!

"I have non club member friends who have tickets now and it pisses me off."

This is the best line I have ever seen on this board.

Your friends have crappy upper bowl seats from radio presales that had 10 pairs of tickets and that is what you're pissed off about??! Seriously, talk about a joke.
    Post edited by EquallyWorthless on
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    BetterVedderBetterVedder Posts: 145
    norm wrote:
    all links are up on tm!

toronto 2?

Where is Toronto 2???
    "I don't wanna go, from Toronto!!!" - EV '06
  • Options
    http://www.ticketmaster.ca/Pearl-Jam-ti ... ist/735836

that should show you all 18 shows.
  • Options
    BetterVedderBetterVedder Posts: 145

It doesn't. No Toronto 2
    "I don't wanna go, from Toronto!!!" - EV '06
  • Options

on your page, do you see a TEN CLUB link for toronto 2?
  • Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    guess I have the luxury of seeing how the east sale goes,... gonna be interesting,..good luck!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    norm wrote:

I can.

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/100046 ... orcatid=60
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    norm wrote:

yup.
  • Options
    AM208571AM208571 Posts: 14
    I can see toronto 2
  • Options
    norm wrote:

I can.

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/100046 ... orcatid=60

cool!
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    cool!

*thumbs up* ;)
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    dCowboyPJ wrote:
    wait so i'm supposed to have a unique code in the email?

yes, i believe this is correct
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• Options
    happynomadhappynomad Posts: 6
    So are we out of luck if a password code wasn't posted for the Toronto and Hamilton shows in today's email?

Aloha.
  • Options
    jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    Check your spam folder, mine was in spam.
  • Options
    Logan1978Logan1978 Posts: 4
    Anyone get one for Edmonton yet ?
  • Options
    FourplacesFourplaces Posts: 24
    Thank you, thank you, thank you 10C!!!

Toronto 1993, Barrie 1998, Toronto 2000, Toronto 2003, Toronto 2005, Kitchener 2005, London 2005, Toronto 2006 I & II, Toronto 2009, Grand Rapids 2006, Nijmegen 2007, EV Body of War Premiere TIFF 2007, New York 2008 MSG I, EV Massey Hall I & II 2008, Seattle I & II 2009, Vancouver 2009, Toronto 2009, Buffalo 2010, Toronto I & II 2011, Hamilton 2011, London 2013, Chicago 2013, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014.
This discussion has been closed.