Songs for beginners

Comments

• BerasapjBerasapj Posts: 292
    Life wasted is another good song to start evolving from beginner to intermediate
    Manchester 1&2 2012

Waiting for the next PJ euro Tour

Hoping not to get drown in the wave of life
    Another thing a little help with the strumming for 'Man of golden words'?
    Manchester 1&2 2012

• Berasapj wrote:

Just watch The Pro do it (Chris Cornell covering, acoustic) ...

dunno how good\miserable you are at guitar, but it's not that hard.
    What specifically you need help with?
    chords are here

Really the only other thing is some B string movement in the Am chord before going to the G chord

E---0---0---0---0
    B---1---3---1---0
    G---2---2---2---2
    D---2---2---2---2
    A---0---0---0---0
    E

You should be able to figure out where that fits in after the first few Am strums at the song start,
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040

HEY LUKIN,
    hows your playin' comin?
    Frustrated, excited, bored, whats goin on man?
    The 1st year of guitar always sucks the worst.
    Like so much possibility yet so limited in your ability gets frustrating (least i was pissed off!)
    sounds like you're on the right track though.

PS - 4:22 on the recorded version of Come Back is what i'm talking about.
    I know this is just simple pentatonic shit but he makes it sound SOOOOOOOOOO goood.
    It's going great! I jam with a buddy of mine - he plays piano/keys and sings. We just do it for fun. We have a base of songs we always play when we get together and slowly we are building on it. Honestly, if it wasn't for him always pushing me and this place, I would not be where I'm at now. The damn F chord almost made me quit. Still working on power chords, but I'm not going to quit.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    LukinFan wrote:

HEY LUKIN,
    hows your playin' comin?
    Like so much possibility yet so limited in your ability gets frustrating (least i was pissed off!)

I know this is just simple pentatonic shit but he makes it sound SOOOOOOOOOO goood.
    It's going great! I jam with a buddy of mine - he plays piano/keys and sings. We just do it for fun. We have a base of songs we always play when we get together and slowly we are building on it. Honestly, if it wasn't for him always pushing me and this place, I would not be where I'm at now. The damn F chord almost made me quit. Still working on power chords, but I'm not going to quit.

same here roger. f chord was "impossible". if you're ever in orlando lets jam 8-)
    megatron wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

HEY LUKIN,
    hows your playin' comin?

same here roger. f chord was "impossible". if you're ever in orlando lets jam 8-)
    oh yeah - that would be sweet! Are you going to either of the PJ festivals?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

i'd like to do deluna but the ride situation is kinda shaky right now. had to sell the truck.

and i have a family wedding the last week of september kinda worried about funds
    megatron wrote:
    i'd like to do deluna but the ride situation is kinda shaky right now. had to sell the truck.

and i have a family wedding the last week of september kinda worried about funds
    at least you have a couple of local EV shows to look forward to
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

Berasapj wrote:

Just watch The Pro do it (Chris Cornell covering, acoustic) ...

dunno how good\miserable you are at guitar, but it's not that hard.
    What specifically you need help with?
    chords are here

Really the only other thing is some B string movement in the Am chord before going to the G chord

E---0---0---0---0
    B---1---3---1---0
    G---2---2---2---2
    D---2---2---2---2
    A---0---0---0---0
    E

You should be able to figure out where that fits in after the first few Am strums at the song start,

I've been playing guitar for 7 months, os I guess I still suck big time :lol: I'll listen to chris's version so I can dig the rythm, 'cause in the MLB version I can mainly hear the piano and the vocals
    Manchester 1&2 2012

a real easy one is dont be shy. but i have a question for anyone that plays this song.

i learned how to play by watching this vedder video. it looks like G D C/G with a slide down to a D or whatever
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LRexwx-VNM

thing is every tab online has A E D
    http://giventowail.com/tab/pearl-jam/co ... ont-be-shy

just wondered how you guys play it..?
  • megatron wrote:
    a real easy one is dont be shy. but i have a question for anyone that plays this song.

i learned how to play by watching this vedder video. it looks like G D C/G with a slide down to a D or whatever
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LRexwx-VNM

thing is every tab online has A E D
    http://giventowail.com/tab/pearl-jam/co ... ont-be-shy

just wondered how you guys play it..?

well every video version i can find is as you describe it.
    But the tab is listed for "San Diego '00" and all the videos are from 2003 or later.

A E D is the same chord progression as G D C, just 1 step higher up.
    Its possible \ probable that Eddie sang it that way in 2000 but then decided to sing it in a lower key to better suit his "gruffy voice".
    :P

If you want to better understand how the two progressions are "the same", try playing the bar chords of both:

A E D as power chords
    A and E are here:
    BarChords.jpg
    and then the D is just slide the E down as shown down to the 5th fret from the 7th.

now do the whole thing over again instead start that "A" chord on the 3rd fret and not the 5th, and you will have a G chord, and then the "E" start at the 5th (instead of 7th) and you have a D, and then down to the 3rd with same chord shape is a C.

See how these are the "same" progression, just "moved" on the fret board?

Yup yup.
    :D
    [maybe you knew that and were just seeking clarification, but anyways]
    Berasapj wrote:

I've been playing guitar for 7 months, os I guess I still suck big time :lol: I'll listen to chris's version so I can dig the rythm, 'cause in the MLB version I can mainly hear the piano and the vocals
    I've been playing for a little over a year now and I still have problems figuring out strumming patterns. It's started to become easier, so you'll get there, but I understand your frustrations.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

thanks for the info drifting.

yea i got that it was the same progression but i don't really understand why yet. i'm playing around with that chart you put up now. 8-)

EDIT

no i knew why nevermind. ha. so i guess it's all how you sing it
    megatron wrote:
    thanks for the info drifting.

yea i got that it was the same progression but i don't really understand why yet. i'm playing around with that chart you put up now. 8-)

EDIT

that is awesome now i can figure out how to change the key to any song. so simple. thanks again
    you may have just lit the biggest light bulb over my head in awhile. been messing around and just realized the end of parting ways is the same as better man. E B A = D A G. i think...
    its all starting to make sense
  • megatron wrote:
    you may have just lit the biggest light bulb over my head in awhile. been messing around and just realized the end of parting ways is the same as better man. E B A = D A G. i think...

One of the greatest realizations on the guitar IS definitely demystifying the fretboard, and there are several different ways\aspects of this that can help you.

Understanding that there are really only 7 fundamental tones, and really only ONE PATTERN that relates them (the major scale) in western music ... the minor scale simply being the major scale started from note 6 and not note 1 is certainly one of them ...

understanding that "changing key" is really just playing the exact same thing in a "different spot" on the fretboard is another (the realization you just had) ...

and another one still is understanding that the B string distorts the entire nature of the fret board and causes confusion, where there probably should be none.

Let me show you:
    you know the tuning "trick", right? where you do the following to check that your guitar is in tune, or atleast, in tune relative to the next string down or up?

==A===A=====D===D=====G===G=====B===B=====E===E==
    E
    0--- <----5
    B
    <----5
    G
    <
    HAS THIS "4" ALWAYS BOTHERED U?
    D
    <---5
    A
    <---5
    E--5
    <---5

A FOUR ON THE "G" STRING TO TUNE, AND A FIVE EVERYWHERE ELSE ????

LOOK AT THIS:
    AN E CHORD
    E----0
    B----0
    G----1
    D----2
    A----2
    E----0

AN A CHORD
    E---0
    B---2
    G---2
    D---2
    A---0
    E---0

WELL DO THIS:
    E---
    B
    G---5
    D---
    A---
    E---
    That is "TUNED". just like the others. you play 5 on the G, but you have to hit ONE on the B, not ZERO.
    HMMM.

it "SHOULD" be
    E---
    B
    G---5
    D---
    A---
    E---

but its NOT.

Instead "they" tuned your guitar like this, as we saw (and for emphasis):
    E---
    B
    G---5
    D---
    A---
    E---

DO IT AGAIN
    SHOULD be this:
    E---
    B
    0 <---- DROPPED BACK A FRET HERE
    G---5
    D---
    A---
    E---

BUT ITS ***THIS***:
    E---
    B
    1 <
    "UP" \ FOWARD A FRET, HERE
    G---5
    D---
    A---
    E---

LOOK AT THE E CHORD AGAIN:
    AN E CHORD
    E----0
    B----0
    G----1
    D----2
    A----2
    E----0

NOW LOOK AT THE A CHORD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    E---0
    B---2 <
    SHOULD BE DROPPED BACK A FRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    G---2
    D---2
    A---0
    E---0

LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    E---0
    B---1 <
    THIS IS AN "A" CHORD THE WAY IT "SHOULD" BE
    G---2
    D---2
    A---0
    E---0

IT LOOKS *************JUST LIKE************ AN E CHORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But actually that would be A MINOR, because youve "dropped back" the third.
    It SHOULD be "A" but because "they" tuned your guitar "BACK" one fret at the B string, its NOT

WEIRD, RIGHT?

*****THAT**** is a MAJOR mystery for most people on guitar.

Hopefully not for YOU anymore

;)
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    megatron wrote:

One of the greatest realizations on the guitar IS definitely demystifying the fretboard, and there are several different ways\aspects of this that can help you.

Understanding that there are really only 7 fundamental tones, and really only ONE PATTERN that relates them (the major scale) in western music ... the minor scale simply being the major scale started from note 6 and not note 1 is certainly one of them ...

understanding that "changing key" is really just playing the exact same thing in a "different spot" on the fretboard is another (the realization you just had) ...

and another one still is understanding that the B string distorts the entire nature of the fret board and causes confusion, where there probably should be none.

Let me show you:
    you know the tuning "trick", right? where you do the following to check that your guitar is in tune, or atleast, in tune relative to the next string down or up?

==A===A=====D===D=====G===G=====B===B=====E===E==
    E
    0--- <----5
    B
    <----5
    G
    <
    HAS THIS "4" ALWAYS BOTHERED U?
    D
    <---5
    A
    <---5
    E--5
    <---5

A FOUR ON THE "G" STRING TO TUNE, AND A FIVE EVERYWHERE ELSE ????

LOOK AT THIS:
    AN E CHORD
    E----0
    B----0
    G----1
    D----2
    A----2
    E----0

AN A CHORD
    E---0
    B---2
    G---2
    D---2
    A---0
    E---0

WELL DO THIS:
    E---
    B
    G---5
    D---
    A---
    E---
    That is "TUNED". just like the others. you play 5 on the G, but you have to hit ONE on the B, not ZERO.
    HMMM.

it "SHOULD" be
    E---
    B
    G---5
    D---
    A---
    E---

but its NOT.

Instead "they" tuned your guitar like this, as we saw (and for emphasis):
    E---
    B
    G---5
    D---
    A---
    E---

DO IT AGAIN
    SHOULD be this:
    E---
    B
    0 <---- DROPPED BACK A FRET HERE
    G---5
    D---
    A---
    E---

BUT ITS ***THIS***:
    E---
    B
    1 <
    "UP" \ FOWARD A FRET, HERE
    G---5
    D---
    A---
    E---

LOOK AT THE E CHORD AGAIN:
    AN E CHORD
    E----0
    B----0
    G----1
    D----2
    A----2
    E----0

NOW LOOK AT THE A CHORD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    E---0
    B---2 <
    SHOULD BE DROPPED BACK A FRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    G---2
    D---2
    A---0
    E---0

LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    E---0
    B---1 <
    THIS IS AN "A" CHORD THE WAY IT "SHOULD" BE
    G---2
    D---2
    A---0
    E---0

IT LOOKS *************JUST LIKE************ AN E CHORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But actually that would be A MINOR, because youve "dropped back" the third.
    It SHOULD be "A" but because "they" tuned your guitar "BACK" one fret at the B string, its NOT

WEIRD, RIGHT?

*****THAT**** is a MAJOR mystery for most people on guitar.

Hopefully not for YOU anymore

;)

:wtf: :think:
    :shock: :?
    I think i need to hold my guitar while trying to understand this instead of reading it at work... :x
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
    i'm confused. i just always took the B string for what it is
  • megatron wrote:

The relationship between the G & B string "distorts" the fret board.

It makes chords played through the B\G divide look "different" than chords played above it. The A shape vs. the E shape that i gave above is a good example.

If you yank all the notes back a fret below the G you can see how this ripples through all the high string chords, understanding that the one fret difference going from G to B string spills over on to the E string as well (because if the B string were to get corrected 1 fret, the E string would also get corrected 1 fret)

You would get this.

Instead of THIS being the D chord shape:
    e
    b
    g
    d
    a
    e

you would have this (the same "E" Chord Shape Demonstrated Last Post):
    e
    2---must also adjust this---1
    b
    3---pull this back a fret----2
    g
    d
    a
    e

You are correct, Megatron, in that this distinction serves no practical purpose.
    The G\B string relationship "is what it is", but understanding the NATURE of that relationship can help demystify the guitar fretboard to the extent that by giving this relationship an examination one can come to an understanding that FUNDAMENTALLY the different chord shapes, like "E", "A" and "D" are really the SAME chord, just "distorted" over a string boundary that is acting like a water line bending light.

Of course if you under stand music theory, you understand that and major chord is 1-3-5 ... but if you are just learning chords on guitar absent this theory, you probably have a tendency to get "confused" regarding the nature of what chord is, and why the different chords are shaped differently. The truth is, they are only shaped that way because of the guitar itself, not because the chords are "different" in fundamental structure.
    ok i get what you're saying. well not really but i'm working on it :lol:

i've been playing for a few years now and can pretty much play any chords. this whole theory thing is next. and scales
    megatron wrote:

The relationship between the G & B string "distorts" the fret board.

It makes chords played through the B\G divide look "different" than chords played above it. The A shape vs. the E shape that i gave above is a good example.

If you yank all the notes back a fret below the G you can see how this ripples through all the high string chords, understanding that the one fret difference going from G to B string spills over on to the E string as well (because if the B string were to get corrected 1 fret, the E string would also get corrected 1 fret)

You would get this.

Instead of THIS being the D chord shape:
    e
    b
    g
    d
    a
    e

you would have this (the same "E" Chord Shape Demonstrated Last Post):
    e
    2---must also adjust this---1
    b
    3---pull this back a fret----2
    g
    d
    a
    e

You are correct, Megatron, in that this distinction serves no practical purpose.
    The G\B string relationship "is what it is", but understanding the NATURE of that relationship can help demystify the guitar fretboard to the extent that by giving this relationship an examination one can come to an understanding that FUNDAMENTALLY the different chord shapes, like "E", "A" and "D" are really the SAME chord, just "distorted" over a string boundary that is acting like a water line bending light.

Of course if you under stand music theory, you understand that and major chord is 1-3-5 ... but if you are just learning chords on guitar absent this theory, you probably have a tendency to get "confused" regarding the nature of what chord is, and why the different chords are shaped differently. The truth is, they are only shaped that way because of the guitar itself, not because the chords are "different" in fundamental structure.

explainig it like this makes sooooo much sense.
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
  • DriftingByTheStormDriftingByTheStorm Posts: 8,684
    edited July 2012
    FrankieG wrote:

Hey Frankie.
    Just FYI, it helps ME too, when i explain this shit.

Also, here IS a direct application of that G\B string effect.

Do this:
    e
    b
    5p3
    5p3
    5p3
    5p3
    5p3
    5p3
    5p3
    5p3
    g
    d
    a
    e

Now do THIS:
    e
    b
    g
    9p7
    9p7
    9p7
    9p7
    9p7
    9p7
    9p7
    9p7
    d
    a
    e

If you didn't rationalize the "G\B effect" you may tend to inherently assume that you were playing a "different" note pattern. You aren't. They are identical. It's just in the first pattern you have "distorted" the pattern by going over the G\B line. It CAN be helpful. Especially if you are playing solo runs. Really have to internalize this stuff for it to be useful on the fly. It's not like you will sit there and go, "oh yea, thats the G\B effect, it's the same" ... you will just internalize this discrepancy\info and then use it subconsciously to your advantage.

BACK TO SONGS FOR BEGINNERS.

Since we seem to be fucking around with scales and single notes lately ...
    JANE'S ADDICTION UP THE BEACH is a great fun way to get in to something other than just 3 chord strumming bullshit, and it's pretty fucking easy.

This songster tab is pretty damn accurate but may be intimidating.

The opening bass riff can be played on guitar:
    e
    use your pinky to play that 5 on a
    b
    and use your pointer finger to hammer on the 2 on the d
    g
    d
    0---repeat those a few then
    0h2p0
    a
    listen to the rythm it changes---5
    e

then strum a D chord about a million times in the intro.
    At one point i think he strums the top half of an A at 7th before it gets going
    e
    0----or you could
    b
    0----use this instead
    g
    d
    a
    e

then the really simple "gets going" part before what sounds like shredding but isn't that bad is:

some of these (the 7 the 9etc you hit more than once, just listen)
    e
    b
    g
    2/////7///9////11---11--11\\\9/////12\\\11\\\\\\\\5
    d
    0----0
    0----0----0----0
    0----0
    a
    e

THEN "SHRED"
    e
    //////////////////////////////////////15
    b
    g
    d
    a
    e

HERE
    e
    15---14---12
    b
    15---14----12
    g
    14--12---11
    d
    14--12---11
    a
    14---12--11---12
    e

Keep playin that shit up there. USE YOUR SCALE POSITIONS.

This comes in after the first few then back to that above scale shit:
    e
    b
    g
    12\\\\\11\\\\\\\\7\\\\\6
    d
    a
    e

that phrase ends with:
    e
    b
    g
    12\\\\\11--12////14
    d
    0---0
    a
    e

then REVERSE IT and go back up
    e
    12--14--15
    17(vibrato)b19r17
    b
    12--14--15
    g
    11--13--14
    d
    11--12---14
    a
    11--12---14
    e

Then you really just go right back down, hammering on and pulling off,
    something like this:
    e
    15h17p15----14h15p14
    12h14p12
    b
    15---14h15p14---12h14p12
    g
    d
    a
    e

cant fit the whole descent on one line, but that first descending riff, its those EXACT notes in that EXACT pattern, you just keep hammering on the note you were last at and re-pulling off, just as above ... if you're still following now, you should be able to get it your self.

And this part is in there agains somewhere a few times:
    e
    b
    g
    12\\\\\11\\\\\\\\7\\\\\6
    d
    a
    e

I'm NOT posting this to be a dick.
    It's one of the first janes songs i ever learned, and i DIDN'T KNOW ANY THEORY OR SCALES FOR YEARS when i learned this. Its flat easy, technique wise, just requires a bit of limberness in the hands, and some patience to get it down. And all the droning on the strings with the D and shit is FUN FUN FUN.
    Fuckin LOVE up the beach. If this makes no sense (i know the parts are a bit scrambled) just go look at that songster tab i posted the link to. woop wooop
    :D:D:D
    Post edited by DriftingByTheStorm on
    you're not being a dick i appreciate all of the advice/lessons.

i'm getting better from this thread for sure
    FrankieG wrote:

Hey Frankie.
    Just FYI, it helps ME too, when i explain this shit.

Also, here IS a direct application of that G\B string effect.

Do this:
    e
    b
    5p3
    5p3
    5p3
    5p3
    5p3
    5p3
    5p3
    5p3
    g
    d
    a
    e

Now do THIS:
    e
    b
    g
    9p7
    9p7
    9p7
    9p7
    9p7
    9p7
    9p7
    9p7
    d
    a
    e

If you didn't rationalize the "G\B effect" you may tend to inherently assume that you were playing a "different" note pattern. You aren't. They are identical. It's just in the first pattern you have "distorted" the pattern by going over the G\B line. It CAN be helpful. Especially if you are playing solo runs. Really have to internalize this stuff for it to be useful on the fly. It's not like you will sit there and go, "oh yea, thats the G\B effect, it's the same" ... you will just internalize this discrepancy\info and then use it subconsciously to your advantage.

I'm NOT posting this to be a dick.
    It's one of the first janes songs i ever learned, and i DIDN'T KNOW ANY THEORY OR SCALES FOR YEARS when i learned this. Its flat easy, technique wise, just requires a bit of limberness in the hands, and some patience to get it down. And all the droning on the strings with the D and shit is FUN FUN FUN.
    Fuckin LOVE up the beach. If this makes no sense (i know the parts are a bit scrambled) just go look at that songster tab i posted the link to. woop wooop
    :D:D:D

I totally understand how teaching helps. That's why I tutor my classmates with all of my engineering classes ;)

I'll try this tonight when I get home from work.

And you are definitely not being a dick. You are being soo extrememly helpful. I would have to pay alot of money to a private teacher and probably wouldn't get taught all of this! :)
  • yay to not being a dick.

Two More Songs:

Simple Chords, with a good opportunity to work on most efficient fingering:
    Substitute - The Who

the acoustic part is tricky if you don't finger it "right"
    the D at 7: use your index on the high e, your ring on the b, and your middle on the g
    slide down to the D at 2, use your index and bar across the e, b, and g, at 2, and use your ring on 3@b.
    slide up to A@5 using your index on b and e, and your middle on the g, same sliding down to g at 3, and back to the aforementioned fingers for D at 2 again. Very little finger movement needed if you do it this way. Very stupid & annoying if you try to move your fingers around more than that.

Jane's Addiction - Whores
    A fun, easy little number, to get in to chords AND single notes in one riff.
    Also the chorus is a good place to practice a bend, and maybe some improving if you feel like it.

Also check out "Mountain Song" by Jane's ... could not GET any easier.
    mfc2006 wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    anyone have any good videos for "Wishlist"?

pm me your email address & i'll record one for ya, Roger.

May I have that video too? Please
    Manchester 1&2 2012

These days by the Foo is an easy song too
    Manchester 1&2 2012

8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• bump.
    Tread Lightly.
    "Beloved One" by Ben Harper

Beautiful song and uses all easy chords. Jammed out to this one last night with my buddy that plays the keys
    www.RLMcDaniel.com