Where it's at

13»

Comments

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Me :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Oh, this is going to be like that awful pig farm episode, where the creepy rural guy was collecting the homeless people and performing medical experiments in the barn to try to save his quadriplegic brother... and he put the human remains in the pig pens and the pigs ate the homeless people... but I digress.

Will there be blueberries in those pancakes?

And does Jen know how to use a scalpel?

does not matter if Jen knows how to use a scalpel...RKCNDY does, and that's all that matters! :twisted:

hemostat, gelpis, scalpel, 3-0 monofil, needle holders, and a #10 blade...we're set!

That was a creepy episode!! Now I'm gonna have nightmares when I go!!

don't worry gish...I won't hide scalpel blades in your pancakes...I promise! :angel:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    I am an excellent screamer

sooooo... can i stay at your place? ;)

seriously tho... who's at your hizzy? E and Jose?
  • brother123brother123 Posts: 792
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i've got two turntables & a microphone..... :D

indeed this is what I was thinking
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    I am an excellent screamer

sooooo... can i stay at your place? ;)

seriously tho... who's at your hizzy? E and Jose?
    You scare me!

I think I speak for the house as a whole, if you play any sort of Creed-related bullshit, there will consequences.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Will I be permitted to walk around naked at this house? Only when Creed is playing?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Will I be permitted to walk around naked at this house? Only when Creed is playing?

only when Lionel is playing...and ONLY if you are as good looking as you claim to be... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    If you are staying at the campground, do what you wish.

As for the house, I will be bringing my shotgun. And if creed is playing, well...... look the fuck out for the ricochet.

As for the house, I will be bringing my shotgun. And if creed is playing, well...... look the fuck out for the ricochet.
    I am staying there.. I will not be armed..or maybe clothed
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13

I am staying there.. I will not be armed..or maybe clothed
    Are you??

I need to finalize people by next week so I know who's staying where and see if there is more space available for +1's

Camp cook said he can spell out your entire name in pancake batter if you'd like. I knew there was a reason I liked him! ;)
    Well I am gonna stay there if the invite is still on the table.. more than likely +1.. does this place have a lawn? We can tent it if need be..
    Well I am gonna stay there if the invite is still on the table.. more than likely +1.. does this place have a lawn? We can tent it if need be..
    Lawn's filled. I got you covered then. :D
    But, you MUST come friday! We've got some destruction to do and shit to steal. ;)
    As long as you keep your black socks on. :lol:
    As long as you keep your black socks on. :lol:
    I could do the 3 sock look, so others feel more comfortable