Where it's at

Comments

• I'm loving this shit!!

Love this community, love this WI love, love this band!

I love you all, even you neily. :lol:

Now, who's ready to rock the shit outta this Lake house with the best of us?

Pancakes for Pearl Jam breakfast Sunday morning at the casa. Who's coming?

damn! what did ya take all the Ecstasy before i even get there!?!?! WTF?!?!! ;):mrgreen:
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    I'm loving this shit!!

damn! what did ya take all the Ecstasy before i even get there!?!?! WTF?!?!! ;):mrgreen:
    So these grapes that I am eating off the wallpaper aren't real? Thought they tasted more like hotdogs.

I love you!
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    $3k? That's a LOT of weed!
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    Sounds like quite the shindig. How close are you to Turtle Lake?
    pjl44 wrote:
    No idea. There are a shit ton of lakes...
    pjl44 wrote:

Are you not the Lakemeister?

Anyhow, it seems to be in Delavan.
    pjl44 wrote:
    pjl44 wrote:

Are you not the Lakemeister?

Anyhow, it seems to be in Delavan.
    Delavan is about 5 miles away. Lake Geneva, about 2 blocks.
  • GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Posts: 3,076
    NHiding wrote:
    $3k? That's a LOT of weed!
    :lol::lol:

:mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2

Sweet. When does the party start? We're leaving Boston earlier in the week to hit some ballparks and breweries along the way. Should be rolling into town Friday. Will have many tasty brews to share.
  • loveontwolegsloveontwolegs Posts: 501
    pjl44 wrote:

You are that close to Lake Geneva? I'm JUST over the WI/IL border on 12... I'm not making pancakes for you fuckers though.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    So these grapes that I am eating off the wallpaper aren't real? Thought they tasted more like hotdogs.

I love you!

heh... you'll be tastin hot dogs all weekend ;)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I am totally there.

I plan to only eat cheese all weekend.

Look who's here...
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I'm loving this shit!!

The snozberries taste like snozberries! :D
    wallpaper.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • crazygeocrazygeo Posts: 2,380
    You fool
    Dude what d'you think you're doing
    So you're lost
    My problem is not
    Conductor says
    Off of my train
    He understood
    Guess those relationships ain't my thing
    Even if I could
    You ain't the kinda person I would help anyway
    I'm about to explode
    Cause I can't carry your load
    Hitchhiker
    • 1991-11-17• 1998-08-28 •2000-09-01
    • 2003-07-05• 2004-10-01
    • 2005-10-03• 2006-05-27
    • 2008-06-19• 2009-10-27 2009-10-28 •2009-10-30
    • 2009-10-31

*Tres Mts 2011-03-23
    *Eddie Vedder 2011-06-25
    - 2013-10-21
    - 2013=10-22
    -2016 -04-28
    -2016 -04-29
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,634
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i've got two turntables & a microphone..... :D

That's where I went...
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I love pancakes. I'll bring syrup from New England. (Which means I'll forget,and will pick up a container of Mrs. Butterworths on my way.)

Looking forward to a lake house weekend. Haven't quite explained all of this to Mr. Unlost yet. I suspect it will go something like this:

Me: "Hey, I'm going to Wisconsin over Labor Day weekend."

Mr. ULD: "Dog thing?"

Me: "No, Pearl Jam thing. Staying with a bunch of people I met online."

Mr. ULD: "Of course. Sounds like an episode of 'Criminal Minds.' Have fun."

:lol::lol::lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    I love pancakes. I'll bring syrup from New England. (Which means I'll forget,and will pick up a container of Mrs. Butterworths on my way.)

Looking forward to a lake house weekend. Haven't quite explained all of this to Mr. Unlost yet. I suspect it will go something like this:

AWESOME!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

Well, the lake is a half block away.... And secondly, its not like cannibalism is the 'in' thing to do in wisconsin anymore. You should be fine.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

Well, the lake is a half block away.... And secondly, its not like cannibalism is the 'in' thing to do in wisconsin anymore. You should be fine.

Oh, this is going to be like that awful pig farm episode, where the creepy rural guy was collecting the homeless people and performing medical experiments in the barn to try to save his quadriplegic brother... and he put the human remains in the pig pens and the pigs ate the homeless people... but I digress.

Will there be blueberries in those pancakes?

And does Jen know how to use a scalpel?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Oh, this is going to be like that awful pig farm episode, where the creepy rural guy was collecting the homeless people and performing medical experiments in the barn to try to save his quadriplegic brother... and he put the human remains in the pig pens and the pigs ate the homeless people... but I digress.

does not matter if Jen knows how to use a scalpel...RKCNDY does, and that's all that matters! :twisted:

hemostat, gelpis, scalpel, 3-0 monofil, needle holders, and a #10 blade...we're set!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,256
    RKCNDY wrote:

does not matter if Jen knows how to use a scalpel...RKCNDY does, and that's all that matters! :twisted:

hemostat, gelpis, scalpel, 3-0 monofil, needle holders, and a #10 blade...we're set!

Oh great so i leave the hospital work for weekend get away and run into this :shock:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    i am so getting a Jason hockey mask

i gotta work on my chant though

chh chh chh.... haa haa haa

death death death.... kill kill kill

;)

maybe i should try to make WI happen ;)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

Oh great so i leave the hospital work for weekend get away and run into this :shock:

ok jose...just hemostats.... ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    i am so getting a Jason hockey mask

i gotta work on my chant though

chh chh chh.... haa haa haa

death death death.... kill kill kill

;)

maybe i should try to make WI happen ;)
    Hopefully the death screams from the tents in the yard will alert the rest of the house... And seriously, it doesn't take much to scare me and make me paranoid for a month. Hopefully all the men in the house won't be passed out when the massacre happens. I'm a fast runner but my self-defense skills consist of laughing until I piss my pants.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Gibson wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

That's where I went...
    :lol: Every time I see this thread topic, I get that song in my mind.
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    I'm a fast runner but my self-defense skills consist of laughing until I piss my pants.

Sounds like you have exactly the talent required to be in a horror movie then. :lol:
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
    EmBleve wrote:
    Gibson wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

That's where I went...
    :lol: Every time I see this thread topic, I get that song in my mind.
    I like to be annoying like that. ;)
    dougfloyd wrote:
    I'm a fast runner but my self-defense skills consist of laughing until I piss my pants.

Sounds like you have exactly the talent required to be in a horror movie then. :lol:
    I am an excellent screamer as well. But, I don't run upstairs like the idiots.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    edited May 2011
    I like to be annoying like that. ;)
    Good job! :lol: "Let's make it out baby"... :lol: not a bad song to have in the head but later in the afternoon I'm like wth?? ...oh, yeah, that.
    um...this was a line in the song--it wasn't to you, personally. :shock: rainbow motel.. funny. :lol:
    Post edited by EmBleve on
  • its just gishits just gish Posts: 880
    RKCNDY wrote:

That was a creepy episode!! Now I'm gonna have nightmares when I go!!