Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

2»

Comments

• RD171825RD171825 Posts: 443
    Can't wait to noob tube all the foul mouthed delinquent teenagers until they rage quit :) Its amazing how tough people become when they are online.
  • RD171825 wrote:
    Can't wait to noob tube all the foul mouthed delinquent teenagers until they rage quit :) Its amazing how tough people become when they are online.

It's amazing how poorly behaved some 10-year-olds are too, after hearing one kid unleash a string of profanity when he was killed just short of a helicopter in black ops I decided my future kids will be sticking to board games and frogger.
    Anyone play on the PS3? Looking for good team players who play for objectives etc.. Add me on PSN rye_guy83, I also play Battlefield 3.
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    RD171825 wrote:
    Anyone play on the PS3? Looking for good team players who play for objectives etc.. Add me on PSN rye_guy83, I also play Battlefield 3.

Which one you feel is a better game? I hear Battlefield Multiplayer is pretty wild, it looks great. Ign scored it the same as COD, most gamers seem to love or hate one of them.. :D
  • ParksyParksy Posts: 1,749
    PLaying right now... getting owned due to new maps and me not knowing them :)
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • RD171825 wrote:

I'll add you tonight when I get home man, watch out for a friend request from gimpy_boy. I've been using the clantag -PJ- for CoD, if you're interested.
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    So far I'm really liking the game, but HATING the maps. For the most part they feel claustrophobic, and there are too may places for people to camp and hide (and don't even get me started on the amount of junk all over the place). I suppose the good news is that there will be a ton of new maps coming and hopefully some will have some space. I definitely like the risk they took in going different directions with loadouts and leveling - it's nice that they didn't completely regurgitate MW2.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
    Idris wrote:
    RD171825 wrote:

Which one you feel is a better game? I hear Battlefield Multiplayer is pretty wild, it looks great. Ign scored it the same as COD, most gamers seem to love or hate one of them.. :D

I find that Battlefield is far better than MW3. I've been so engrossed in the multi-player that I haven't even touched the campaign yet haha. The maps are huge and if you are on the right squad you can own all night.

As far as MW3 goes.. I feel its a $60 map pack for the most part. The maps on MW3 are far too small and there is so much shit scattered all over the place. Its like they took rust and dropped some cars in it. I do think they did it to cut down on campers though because you really do have to keep moving. The different killstreaks and gun levelling etc.. is really nice. I wish they would have put some elements of the Black Ops multi-player in like the wager matches etc.. I haven't played much of the objective games other than 2 matches of kill confirm and its more like "camp the dead body", nobody plays for objectives its ridiculous sometimes. Then again the COD community isn't too bright in the first place anyways.
  • ParksyParksy Posts: 1,749
    DeLukin wrote:
    So far I'm really liking the game, but HATING the maps. For the most part they feel claustrophobic, and there are too may places for people to camp and hide (and don't even get me started on the amount of junk all over the place). I suppose the good news is that there will be a ton of new maps coming and hopefully some will have some space. I definitely like the risk they took in going different directions with loadouts and leveling - it's nice that they didn't completely regurgitate MW2.

I feel 100% in agreement with this.
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • igotid88 wrote:
    i'm not good at these games

Me either. Personally I'd like to see a version some what like this but halo-fied.

At least, for me, it's easier to see the enemy.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    brother123 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:
    i'm not good at these games

Me either. Personally I'd like to see a version some what like this but halo-fied.

At least, for me, it's easier to see the enemy.
    I love the campaign mode so far but I always get smoked in the online multiplayer game. I'm just not quick enough with the trigger