Options

Ten Club Announces Alpine Valley & Canada Tour UPDATED 5/17

Comments

• Options
    ROSELLAROSELLA Lima, Peru Posts: 23
    any chances of Chris Cornell appearing and join the guys??? maybe???? could you people picture this?? :shock:
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    OK I am STILL thoroughly confused..I heard it explained this afternoon on AET etc.

The 10C lawn area...

they say there will be a fence and that fence will be manned by security and will stay up until the PJ set starts and then be removed.

so where IS that?

Behind the seats in the front of the lawn? THIS right?
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150095665222339&set=a.10150095663502339.298403.47019757338&type=1

^^^ NICE photo of the view from the front L Center Lawn...not bad :D

so I'm thinking this is the Expo Center and view? Anyone?
    l
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    OPTION # 1 - Reserved/GA Weekend Package- A Pair of Reserved Seats for one night and a Pair of GA tickets for the other night. $334/weekend

OPTION # 2 - General Admission Weekend Package- A Pair of GA lawn seats for both nights. $252/weekend

32817s-1.gif

:?: QUESTION IS: :?:

In Option #1 does GA mean the GA PIT? or GA Lawn as in Option #2?

I was initially under the impression that it was GA Lawn but after looking at this seating chart, I'm not so sure, and that makes a HUGE difference in my Monday Morning Decision :D
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    No GA is GA Lawn for both options.
  • Options
    Don't put too much stock in the "special" 10c viewing area from the lawn. It's usually behind the soundboard tent in the middle.
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    StillHere wrote:
    OK I am STILL thoroughly confused..I heard it explained this afternoon on AET etc.

The 10C lawn area...

they say there will be a fence and that fence will be manned by security and will stay up until the PJ set starts and then be removed.

so where IS that?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150095665222339&set=a.10150095663502339.298403.47019757338&type=1

l

My gut feeling is if they really are trying to make the "10C Viewing Area" that exclusive, that it will be in the middle up by the rail. Hard to say how far back it will be. I haven't been there for anything since PJ in '03 though, so maybe since then they have made something else similar to this concept on the lawn.
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    LinefamLinefam Posts: 10
    It looks like Canada here I come.
  • Options
    StillHere wrote:

The 10C lawn area...

so where IS that?

l

My gut feeling is if they really are trying to make the "10C Viewing Area" that exclusive, that it will be in the middle up by the rail. Hard to say how far back it will be. I haven't been there for anything since PJ in '03 though, so maybe since then they have made something else similar to this concept on the lawn.

THIS?? Sorry the Photo was too big to fit here...check this link...think this for fanclub viewing area? Looks alright to me..better than that sea of people that will be behind us :)
    peace,
    jo

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    This is gonna rock you better believe it , just tell yourselves should i stay at home and go to a barbecue that is the same as always or be in Wisconsin partying with a whole bunch of PJ fans all weekend long ... To me the answer couldn't be any clearer 8-)8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    ha ha..i dont give a shit where the seats are ,where is the lawn,where is the that where is this...
    im gonna party with 40.000 pj fans in the biggest party this band ever organized,all that for celebrate that this band is out there play and give the the best on stage..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,847
    For the Canadian shows, is it just Mudhoney supporting, or will there be another band too?
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    Just FYI guys, I asked a question from the AET show last night on the Alipne Valley Facebook page and here was the response:

Doug Floyd: Another question came up on the PJ Radio show today, what are the rules for bringing in food & drink? Is it bottled water only or will people be allowed to take in a cooler with food?

Alpine Valley Music Theatre: You will be able to bring in 1 empty or factory sealed water bottle (up to 1 gallon in size) as well as a personal soft-sided cooler with a "Subway" (or Cousins depending on where you're from) sandwich in the cooler. No re-entry either. Once you're in - you're in.

Just thought I would share that.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    metsfan wrote:
    This is gonna rock you better believe it , just tell yourselves should i stay at home and go to a barbecue that is the same as always or be in Wisconsin partying with a whole bunch of PJ fans all weekend long ... To me the answer couldn't be any clearer 8-)8-)
    QFT

Again with the three letters :lol::lol:;)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Just FYI guys, I asked a question from the AET show last night on the Alipne Valley Facebook page and here was the response:

Doug Floyd: Another question came up on the PJ Radio show today, what are the rules for bringing in food & drink? Is it bottled water only or will people be allowed to take in a cooler with food?

Alpine Valley Music Theatre: You will be able to bring in 1 empty or factory sealed water bottle (up to 1 gallon in size) as well as a personal soft-sided cooler with a "Subway" (or Cousins depending on where you're from) sandwich in the cooler. No re-entry either. Once you're in - you're in.

:| only 'a sammy'...there goes bringing in homemade cookies and brownies. :evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

:| only 'a sammy'...there goes bringing in homemade cookies and brownies. :evil:

RKCNDY what's wrong with BROWNIE SAMMIES????? :D:mrgreen::D
    peace,
    jo

• Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

I'm guessing those brownies weren't going to be store bought either (wink wink) :lol: I guess you'll have to enjoy those in the parking lot.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    dougfloyd wrote:

huh?

so all the cooler can have in it is a sandwich?

man you foreigners are weird!!!! ;)
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    Eraserhead wrote:
    For the Canadian shows, is it just Mudhoney supporting, or will there be another band too?

when is there more than 1 opener?
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    dougfloyd wrote:

I'm guessing those brownies weren't going to be store bought either (wink wink) :lol: I guess you'll have to enjoy those in the parking lot.

I make freaking AWESOME brownies...from scratch. With or without 'extra love'...believe me, I'll find a way to bring them in.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,447
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

I make freaking AWESOME brownies...from scratch. With or without 'extra love'...believe me, I'll find a way to bring them in.
    Save me some!!!
    Hahaha!
  • Options
    Cheo RamirezCheo Ramirez Posts: 676
    ROSELLA wrote:
    any chances of Chris Cornell appearing and join the guys??? maybe???? could you people picture this?? :shock:

maybe cornell, no tour those dates

we are arriving CHICAGO 09.03 directly to the venue. departing chicago 09.07 to NY

Any thing PM
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    stillhere...regarding the seating chart you posted, I don't believe they have GA in front of the stage, I believe those will be reserved seating sects # 101,102 etc. just guessing from some of the seating charts I found when researching all this. when researching you have to select the band and not just look at a generic seating chart b/c every event is different. just my 2c, somewhat educated guess

also, on the 10c expo area, don't they say on the pj20 site that you cannot see the stage from the expo area, just a place to get away from it all.

I got my room for one night, hoping things go well on monday!! but whatever happens it's okay, but I'll step to the line and shoot the ball!!

so thankful 10c/pj gave us a week to digest this and check into things, money people, camps, etc.

CHEERS!
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Options
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/24816184@N03/4837453791/in/photostream

This is a view from the expo center and the middle grass area where nobody is sitting will probably be the 10c lawn section.
  • Options
    PakaPaka Posts: 471
    amethgr8 wrote:
    stillhere...regarding the seating chart you posted, I don't believe they have GA in front of the stage, I believe those will be reserved seating sects # 101,102 etc. just guessing from some of the seating charts I found when researching all this. when researching you have to select the band and not just look at a generic seating chart b/c every event is different. just my 2c, somewhat educated guess

also, on the 10c expo area, don't they say on the pj20 site that you cannot see the stage from the expo area, just a place to get away from it all.

I got my room for one night, hoping things go well on monday!! but whatever happens it's okay, but I'll step to the line and shoot the ball!!

so thankful 10c/pj gave us a week to digest this and check into things, money people, camps, etc.

CHEERS!

amethgr8 - thanks for your post. it sort of answers the question I was about to ask on here...
    basically I wanted to check if my assumption/interpretation of the whole PJ20-information regarding the tickets is right: when buying 10C-Tickets, you either have the option of 1 night seated and 1 night standing or both nights standing - right? this is pretty much the deciding point for me in order to consider a journey across the pond in september. only a "chairless" experience is a true PJ-experience to me.
    chairs and go - nono. no chairs to go. go without chairs, yes.;)
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    Paka wrote:
    amethgr8 wrote:

CHEERS!

amethgr8 - thanks for your post. it sort of answers the question I was about to ask on here...
    basically I wanted to check if my assumption/interpretation of the whole PJ20-information regarding the tickets is right: when buying 10C-Tickets, you either have the option of 1 night seated and 1 night standing or both nights standing - right? this is pretty much the deciding point for me in order to consider a journey across the pond in september. only a "chairless" experience is a true PJ-experience to me.

No one sits even in the seated area.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    If you fly into Milwaukee whats the best way to get to Alpine Valley Resort? Are there shuttles to there? Flights are pretty cheap, I just don't really feel like driving for 14 hours.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Paka wrote:
    amethgr8 wrote:

CHEERS!

No one sits even in the seated area.

obviously - anything else would be mad.
    still, those chairs severely limit your possibilities of transforming the band's musical product into a free and in my view necessary / my case inevitable body movement...
    it's a european thing i guess...tough to explain.
  • Options
    Paka wrote:
    obviously - anything else would be mad.
    still, those chairs severely limit your possibilities of transforming the band's musical product into a free and in my view necessary / my case inevitable body movement...
    it's a european thing i guess...tough to explain.

I've never felt the need to bang into sweaty drunk people to make my concert experience better.
    Member 164xxx

More to Come....
  • Options
    mjvh-cudahymjvh-cudahy Posts: 72
    If you fly into Milwaukee whats the best way to get to Alpine Valley Resort? Are there shuttles to there? Flights are pretty cheap, I just don't really feel like driving for 14 hours.

Alpine Valley is about 45min drive from Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport. The PJ20.com site also mentions shuttles from Milwaukee each day. Alpine is in the middle of nowhere but it is pretty easy to get to.
  • Options

Alpine Valley is about 45min drive from Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport. The PJ20.com site also mentions shuttles from Milwaukee each day. Alpine is in the middle of nowhere but it is pretty easy to get to.

Ok cool. Thanks for the info. I know some hotels have shuttles from the airport but if its that far away I doubt it. I am staying at Alpine Valley Resort, so I just wasn't sure if I had to rent a car as well(which is only $70) for the trip. I think that is my best option.
    Member 164xxx

More to Come....
This discussion has been closed.