What's something you've done that you're ashamed of?

2»

Comments

• EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    ...and with a dude who looks like Johnny America, I am sure that he, himself, has led a life full of regret, false promises, and slutty behavior!! :lol: Ain't nothing but a G thang....he knows how it goes.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Go ahead. Confess.
    you first!
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    conman wrote:
    Go ahead. Confess.
    you first!
    no YOU conman!! :)
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    EmBleve wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

*hugs*
    hugs back to you, Jo, for real... And it is a total shame...and don't you EVER feel sorry for him!! If he chose to give that up, that was his choice, Jo. Yes, I can understand you having some feelings of a sense of 'responsibility' for that...but you don't. All you can do is the best that you can do...and I feel sure that you are doing just that...take pride in yourself for what you ARE doing...it will not go unappreciated..and, as I'm sure you realize, it will make you more fulfilled as a grandma/mother...do your thing, girl! Make no excuses for anyone, including yourself!!!

Thanks...my kids and i have great relationships. Matter of fact, if you've ever seen me at a PJ show, you've most likely met my oldest son too :D and that's good :)

I'm still waiting for Mr. Johnny America to make his appearance though..he starts all this and then he runs and hides...yep, I said hides, Johnny..now whattayagonna say? hmmm? :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Edit.....
    I'll be back
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Having a threesome with Trent Reznor and Eddie Vedder. Oh wait...no that is on my bucket list. Never mind :lol:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Having a threesome with Trent Reznor and Eddie Vedder. Oh wait...no that is on my bucket list. Never mind :lol:
    :o:lol::lol::lol:
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    conman wrote:
    :o:lol::lol::lol:

:angel:
    :wave: :thumbup: :lol:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    That some of my behaviour contributed to the loss of my soul mate ... but I take great solace that I learned from every minute of everyday we were together
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Throwing dirt and rocks across the road onto the neighbours car port for a laugh.
    He was a nice guy.
    I was just a bored kid. :?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    I'm ashamed that I complain about stupid things, when there are people that have real problems in the world.
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • I touched my private parts. :twisted:
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    When I was I younger there was a kid at school called Angus, he was being really annoying one day so I picked up his hat that had his name embossed on the back. I grabbed my pen and coloured in the 'G' and put it back on his head. :( ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    Loulou wrote:
    When I was I younger there was a kid at school called Angus, he was being really annoying one day so I picked up his hat that had his name embossed on the back. I grabbed my pen and coloured in the 'G' and put it back on his head. :( ;)

If you're going to wear a hat advertising your name, you have to expect hilarious things like this might happen.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

jshin wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

If you're going to wear a hat advertising your name, you have to expect hilarious things like this might happen.
    I do feel bad because he didn't know I had done it until he got home. :?.................... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    I've seen Damn Yankees live...twice. I'M SO ASHAMED!!!!
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    Loulou wrote:

That is why you should not name a child Angus...

I myself am ashamed of the way I treated the students in my first year of teaching. I was mean and disrespectful of who they were as people. One day when a student could not find his pencil, I took his desk and dumped it out. His desk was always a mess, and when I dumped it three pencils appeared, but still I could have handled it better. I could have lent him a pencil, or offered to help him organize his desk. Instead I embarrassed and demeaned him. I was a young teacher on a power trip, and will never treat anyone ( no matter how young they are) as I would not like to be treated in return. I am ashamed to admit that I even questioned the parenting skills of those kid's parents. Now 13 years later I see the error in my ways. Actually I saw ther error in my ways later that day...but it has taken years to confess to others. :(
    Yeah, I do feel bad about that because I wasn't a bully at school. In fact I was on the recieving end at one school, it was full of girls with their heads up their own butt, very snooty. They didn't like a girl with long, black hair who listened to Iggy Pop while they listened to Hip Hop and Dance. :(

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    so I'm assuming, since I don't have time to go back and read through (The KILLING comes on in 9 minutes and its the only show I really watch other than ghost hunting shows :lol: ) so can't miss that....

ANYWAY

I'm assuming Johnny still hasn't been back to confess his own guilt?

I hope you're enjoying this Mr. America :D
    peace,
    jo

• KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    ...feeling like I am the only one in the world with problems...some of these posts show how you guys are amazing and so strong.
  • PJ212PJ212 Posts: 822
    edited December 2011
    :shock:
    Post edited by PJ212 on
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 2021: SHN, Ohana 2 & 3, 2022: LA 1 & 2, PHX, OAK 1 & 2, Fresno, MSG, BNA, B&B, STL, OKC, DEN, 2023: MSP 1 & 2, CHI 1 & 2, DFW 2, AUS 1 & 2, 2024: Vancouver 1 & 2, LV 1 & 2, SEA 1 & 2
    :( My friend wasn't expecting to find anything either but she was turning all the computers off at her work one night and found they had all been discussing her. Gave her a big hug because she came to my house crying.

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2