What's something you've done that you're ashamed of?

Chip McFlenniganChip McFlennigan Posts: 1,162
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Go ahead. Confess.
I knew it all along, see?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Cool Face RyanCool Face Ryan Posts: 1,254
    METH
    MSG II 5/21/10
    Tres Mts. Gramercy Theatre 3/26/11
    *formerly manutd3581
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    in no particular order and without specpifc details, in my life at one time or another i have been a liar, a theif, a drug addict,a bad father, a bad son,a bad brother,a bad husband and a bad christian i have committeda millon sinns some of wich i would never share publicly i have had many shamfull lows and are full of guilt alot of the time....stangely enough sometimes i am capeable of great act of kindness and wisdom and selfless generosity...they keep me from packing it in a jumping off a bridge... :?
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Dog and Peanut Butter. :lol::lol::lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    in no particular order and without specpifc details, in my life at one time or another i have been a liar, a theif, a drug addict,a bad father, a bad son,a bad brother,a bad husband and a bad christian i have committeda millon sinns some of wich i would never share publicly i have had many shamfull lows and are full of guilt alot of the time....stangely enough sometimes i am capeable of great act of kindness and wisdom and selfless generosity...they keep me from packing it in a jumping off a bridge... :?

emvideo-youtube-9QS0q3mGPGg.jpg

;):lol:
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    I got caught up in a characters story line on Glee...once... :)
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    where would you like me to start? :roll:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • nothing, really. it's all learning experience.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    StillHere wrote:
    where would you like me to start? :roll:
    :lol: Ditto.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i feel ashamed of the ones i didnt do....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    At college a kid was breaking bottles in our driveway (after we were breaking things all night). I went to campus and slapped him around a lot, and dragged him to our house to clean up his mess. I proceeded to wallop him a few times. To this day I feel horrible about it.
  • Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    Nothing that is of public record yet.... And I don't really feel like showing off, so I'll keep those things to myself... :oops:
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
    i was raised a Roman Catholic

Therefore, I am Ashamed of EVERYTHING!

ahhahaaa.. or I once was

over most of it now...so all good and watch out!!! :lol:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:
    i was raised a Roman Catholic

Therefore, I am Ashamed of EVERYTHING!

ahhahaaa.. or I once was

over most of it now...so all good and watch out!!! :lol:
    omg, so was II!!!! :lol: It definitely induces a guilty conscience....I now call myself a 'recovering Catholic'.
    nothing, really. it's all learning experience.
    this is good...I thought of this, also... but being 'ashamed' of something you have done isn't the same as 'regretting'. I'm ashamed of some things, but I don't regret them...as you say, it was a learning experience. ;)
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I'm ashamed of even considering suicide when I was the mother of two small children.

It is not and never was about me.
    pandora wrote:
    I'm ashamed of even considering suicide when I was the mother of two small children.

oh that's a big one pandi..but you're here now, and i'm sure you were, have been and are a beautiful mother to say the very least :D
    peace,
    jo

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    StillHere wrote:
    pandora wrote:

oh that's a big one pandi..but you're here now, and i'm sure you were, have been and are a beautiful mother to say the very least :D
    thank you Jo that means a lot coming from you.. a wonderful Mom and Grandma :D

I was thinking how proud I am of my son and daughter yesterday ... they are what I did right in this world.
    They have so much to face though sometimes it all seems so fragile.... and scary.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I had something typed out but deleted it. :-)
    I'll be back
    pandora wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    pandora wrote:

thank you Jo that means a lot coming from you.. a wonderful Mom and Grandma :D

I was thinking how proud I am of my son and daughter yesterday ... they are what I did right in this world.
    They have so much to face though sometimes it all seems so fragile.... and scary.

understood..very much understood...we're all fragile, right? but we're all still here :) and that says a lot :D
    peace, jo
    peace,
    jo

pandora wrote:

don't ever be ashamed of that, regardless of whether or not you had two children...sometimes, life just gets to that point....and don't ever think (which I doubt you do), that you were the only one who has been there...and pandora, you have come so far from that point that it really doesn't matter how or why....but what matters is that YOU HAVE...and you have a great attitude right now...more importantly...you have developed a true sense of self and what is important to you---and you have no qualms about standing up for it.....that, my dear friend, is to be commended, regardless of any particular aspect of your beliefs...you are a strong, indiviudal woman, and I admire you!! And, you are not alone...but we are glad you are still here...xo
    I had something typed out but deleted it. :-)
    well, put it back up ..
    StillHere wrote:
    I'm ashamed of even considering suicide when I was the understood..very much understood...we're all fragile, right? but we're all still here :) and that says a lot :D
    peace, jo
    exactly. ;)
    EmBleve wrote:
    pandora wrote:

don't ever be ashamed of that, regardless of whether or not you had two children...sometimes, life just gets to that point....and don't ever think (which I doubt you do), that you were the only one who has been there...and pandora, you have come so far from that point that it really doesn't matter how or why....but what matters is that YOU HAVE...and you have a great attitude right now...more importantly...you have developed a true sense of self and what is important to you---and you have no qualms about standing up for it.....that, my dear friend, is to be commended, regardless of any particular aspect of your beliefs...you are a strong, indiviudal woman, and I admire you!! And, you are not alone...but we are glad you are still here...xo
    :wave: :thumbup:
    peace,
    jo

i am MOST ashamed of
    the amount of time it took me
    to kick my 2nd husband to the curb
    when he started treating my children like dogs

yep...I will FOREVER be ashamed of myself
    i could cry :cry::cry:
    peace,
    jo

• blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    StillHere wrote:
    i am MOST ashamed of

jo.my dear jo..you have friends in philly who have"FRIENDS"in south philly...i can get concrete sneakers custum made for that douche bag :lol: i'm just sayin ;)
    StillHere wrote:
    i am MOST ashamed of

Don't EVER be ashamed of that, Jo!! The point is that you kicked him to the curb!!! You realized what was going on and you took action--the time frame is irrelevant!! You got that under your belt, and you learned from it, no doubt. Be proud of yourself woman!! :D
    StillHere wrote:
    i am MOST ashamed of

jo.my dear jo..you have friends in philly who have"FRIENDS"in south philly...i can get concrete sneakers custum made for that douche bag :lol: i'm just sayin ;)
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    thanks for the offer dan!
    unfortunately...i sometimes think...that's not the way we roll :D
    he's got his payment for that behavior ..... he has no children or grandchildren to make his "old age" sweet, like i do :D
    not even my baby girl (his biological daughter)
    its a real shame
    i "almost" feel sorry for him
    almost......but not quite
    peace,
    jo

EmBleve wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    i am MOST ashamed of

Don't EVER be ashamed of that, Jo!! The point is that you kicked him to the curb!!! You realized what was going on and you took action--the time frame is irrelevant!! You got that under your belt, and you learned from it, no doubt. Be proud of yourself woman!! :D

*hugs*
    peace,
    jo

Go ahead. Confess.

ahhh..hemmmm

i just noticed something johnny

let's hear it! :mrgreen:
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:

*hugs*
    hugs back to you, Jo, for real... And it is a total shame...and don't you EVER feel sorry for him!! If he chose to give that up, that was his choice, Jo. Yes, I can understand you having some feelings of a sense of 'responsibility' for that...but you don't. All you can do is the best that you can do...and I feel sure that you are doing just that...take pride in yourself for what you ARE doing...it will not go unappreciated..and, as I'm sure you realize, it will make you more fulfilled as a grandma/mother...do your thing, girl! Make no excuses for anyone, including yourself!!!