Options

*** Tweet tweet tweet ***

1161718192022»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Kat wrote:
    [

omg, may everyone be happy...I dream of this. :)

x
    HAPPY HERE!!!!!!!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    lucygypsylucygypsy Posts: 99
    alpine valley
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    Adjoining rooms here I come!!!! hahahahaha
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    Kat wrote:

x

Sounds like you folks worked really hard on this. Best of luck and many thanks!
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • Options
    FirecloudFirecloud Posts: 516
    QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!! YESSSS!!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    WHOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ampinlxampinlx Posts: 1
    Anyone have suggestions of where to stay close to Alpine Valley??
    -AMP-
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    WHOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Now we gotta get tickets :lol: :shifty:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    Nothing like being told to go to a website that doesn't work.

God I can't wait!!!!
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    78FLH78FLH Posts: 410
    HELLO Wisconsin !!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    So, the festival is on my birthday.

Who's going to get me tix as a present?
    Pearl Jam: 9/4/00 7/1/03 5/30/06 6/22/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 8/23/09 8/24/09 10/28/09 10/31/09 5/20/10 10/15/13 8/7/16 9/2/18 9/4/18 9/5/23 9/7/23

Eddie Vedder: 6/15/09 6/16/11
  • Options
    Flutter GirlFlutter Girl Posts: 548
    Kat wrote:
    What I said isn't about whether or not someone feels disappointment. People are going to feel how they feel. What's important is HOW someone expresses it. There are going to be many people who are very happy and no one needs inappropriate ranting from disappointment ruining the environment. In the best of worlds, no one is disappointed but unfortunately, that likely won't happen. It's important to express whatever one's feeling in a mature way, ok? :)

x

ahhhhh..okay, I got you now..I'm a lil slow, I know LoL..
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,777
    HeavyHands wrote:
    Kat wrote:

x

Sounds like you folks worked really hard on this. Best of luck and many thanks!

That would be the Ten Club and I know they appreciate your thoughts. :)
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    wehrmanwehrman Posts: 28
    For those that can't get to pj20.com here's some info from it:

TICKETS
    PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY-

Ten Club tickets to the PJ20 weekend will go on sale on Monday, May 23rd at 10 AM pacific time to all members current as of Sunday, May 15 at midnight pacific time. The Pre-sale ends Tuesday, May 24th at 5 pm pacific time.
    Tickets are available only as COMPLETE WEEKEND PACKAGES. In order for us to serve the greatest number of members, we are insisting that all 10c pre-sale orders be for BOTH nights of the weekend. Single day tickets will NOT be sold through the Ten Club.
    All 10C members purchasing pre-order ticket packages will have access to the Ten Club Park- a shady, grassy area to get away from it all. There will be some refreshments available (some free), 10C bathrooms and an all-around good vibe. This area DOESN’T have a view of the mainstage and it is limited to capacity.
    TEN CLUB WEEKEND TICKET PRESALE RESERVED/GA

Two (2) reserved tickets for one night and two (2) general admission tickets to the other night. Which night you receive reserved seats will be determined by the Ten Club. There are no exchanges and no exceptions.

These tickets will go on sale on Monday, May 23rd at 10:00 AM pacific time.

As with all Ten Club ticket orders, by placing an order for any tickets you are agreeing to the following terms.

Two (2) tickets per member, per show. Two (2) 10club wristbands per member for the entire weekend. No single tickets. No group seating.
    Pre-sale tickets are first-come, first-serve, while supplies last, or until the end of the scheduled pre-sale. Whichever comes first.
    Tickets will be distributed at will call on the day of the performance. Only the register Ten Club account owner will be allowed to collect the tickets. No exceptions.
    The fan club member must collect the tickets in person with a valid photo identification. No exceptions.
    Seat location is not revealed in advance of the show. You will find out your seat location when you pick your tickets up at will call.
    Although seat location is not revealed in advance, The Ten Club WILL notify you which night you will be seated on the lawn so that you may prepare yourself accordingly.
    10C wristbands will provide access to the Ten Club viewing area on the lawn for your general admission night. This area will be open to wristbanded Ten Club members only and will open when the gates open and the fence will be removed when Pearl Jam begins their set. This area is the front of the lawn. It also gives you access to the 10C Park.
    Tickets for the pre-sale will be sold only on http://www.tenclub.net with a Visa or Mastercard. No phone or mail orders.
    An email will be sent to you confirming your ticket purchase after all the pre-sales are over. In the meantime you can view your order confirmation number in your online order history.
    Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable, no exceptions. Please make absolutely sure you are able to attend the concert before purchasing tickets.
    Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and revocation of all future ticket benefits.
    Ten Club reserves the right to refuse service to any members we feel are violating the Ten Club ticketing policy.
    Visit this link for information on the official rules, policies, and procedures for purchasing tickets from the Ten Club. We highly recommend that you read these details before purchasing tickets to a show so you are aware of how the ticketing system will work for you!

For ADA seating, please call 1-800-724-8038 at the posted pre-sale time.

Questions about Ten Club tickets can be directed to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->. We receive a lot of emails to this address, your patience is appreciated.

TEN CLUB WEEKEND LAWN TICKET

These tickets will go on sale on Monday, May 23rd at 10:00 AM pacific time.

Two (2) general admission tickets for each night. These tickets include (2) wristbands that will provide access to the Ten Club viewing area on the lawn. This area will be open to wristbanded Ten Club members only and will open when the gates open and the fence will be removed when Pearl Jam begins their set. This area is the front of the lawn.

All 10C members purchasing pre-order ticket packages will have access to the Ten Club Park- a shady, grassy area to get away from it all. There will be some refreshments available (some free), 10C bathrooms and an all-around good vibe. This area DOESN’T have a view of the mainstage and it is limited to capacity.

TRAVEL PACKAGES
    Travel Packages on-sale May 23rd

Travel packages are designed to enhance your concert-going experience, including great seats at the show (one night reserved/one night lawn), two or three night hotel stays at select hotels, shuttle transportation to and from each show, access to the Expo Center and Mid-day buffet at the venue, a limited edition poster and on-site event staff at the hotel and the venue. Please review these offerings before ordering your tickets in case you wish to take advantage of these special offers.

View Travel Packages

HARBOR SHORES TRAVEL PACKAGE

Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Lake Geneva with nearby dining and shopping options while being just steps away from the beautiful lake. Make your choice of a Lakefront Room with a balcony overlooking the majestic waters or a Parkview Room that faces Lake Geneva’s Seminary Park. High-speed wireless Internet and continental breakfast are complimentary for all guests.

Parkview Room – 2-Nights for 2 people
    $1,549
    ($774.50 per person)

Parkview Room – 3-Nights for 2 people
    $1,799
    ($899.50 per person)

Lakeview Room – 2-Nights for 2 people
    $1,649
    ($824.50 per person)

Lakeview Room – 3-Nights for 2 people
    $1,899
    ($949.50 per person)

Harbor Shores Website

COUNTRY INN AND SUITES

The Country Inn & Suites offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere and is just minutes away from Alpine Valley. This hotel has an indoor pool and whirlpool and also features free wireless Internet. Choose from a standard guest room, one-bedroom suite or a Fireplace Whirlpool Suites which includes a two-person whirlpool tub and a tranquil in-room fireplace.

3-Nights for 2 people
    $1,999
    ($999.50 per person)

The Country Inn & Suites website

ALPINE VALLEY RESORT

Location, location, location! A stone’s throw away from the venue, the Alpine Valley Resort offers picturesque 9- and 18-hole courses. Relax by the pool or play tennis by day and get ready to rock out with Pearl Jam at night!

3-Nights for 2 people
    $1,799
    ($899.50 per person)

Alpine Valley Resort website

THE ABBEY RESORT TRAVEL PACKAGE

Make a real vacation out of your Pearl Jam Labor Day Weekend at this full service resort on the shores of Lake Geneva. The Abbey Resort & Spa was totally renovated in 2005 and is a treasured and famous icon, nestled on 90 acres of beautifully manicured grounds.

3-Nights for 2 people
    $1,899
    ($949.50 per person)

The Abbey Resort Website

EXPO CENTER PASS
    Ten Club members are eligible for an exclusive pre-sale of the Expo Center Pass. This pass provides entry to the Expo Center and it’s amenities. There are indoor bathrooms, food vendors and a large viewing deck. Also included with the wristband is access to the VIP parking lot which is located adjacent to the Expo Center.

Passes are per person/per night. There is a maximum limit of 2 passes per night. These are limited availability.

Expo Center Pass pre-sale begins May 23.

Saturday Expo Pass
    $50
    Sunday Expo Pass
    $50
    DAY TRIP SHUTTLE
    Take the convenient Day Trip Shuttle to Alpine Valley from Milwaukee and 2 Chicagoland locations.

* One (1) Roundtrip Day Trip Shuttle Pass from the city selected below. Please note departure times when selecting your stop. All buses will board 15 minutes prior to departure time. Please be on time. All buses will leave Alpine Valley back to their point of origin 30 minutes after each night’s show.

CHICAGO SHUTTLE

Chicago Shuttle – Saturday September 3rd
    $60
    Chicago Shuttle – Sunday September 4th
    $60
    Bus Leaves at 10am for estimated arrival time of 12:30pm

This shuttle stop is at the System Parking Lot located at 1840 North Clybourn Ave, Chicago, IL 60614 Price TBD

DES PLAINES, IL SHUTTLE

Des Plaines Shuttle – Saturday September 3rd
    $60
    Des Plaines Shuttle – Sunday September 4th
    $60
    Bus leaves at 10am for an estimated arrival time of 12:30pm

This shuttle stop is at the Donald E Stephens Convention Center located at 5555 N River Rd. Des Plaines, IL 60018. There will be a $13 charge per day to park your car in the lot.

MILWAUKEE, WI SHUTTLE

Milwaukee Shuttle – Saturday September 3rd
    $60
    Milwaukee Shuttle – Sunday September 4th
    $60
    Bus Leaves at 11am for an estimated arrival time of 12:30pm

This shuttle stop is at Central Parking System located at 1128 North 6th St. Milwaukee, WI 53203. There will be a $5 charge per day to park your car in the lot.
    lowerleftside.com or wehrmanweb.com if you want to know who I am.
  • Options
    Flutter GirlFlutter Girl Posts: 548
    If you are interested in the package deal and expo center passes, how will it be to order it when the time comes, we just ask for it on the phone, I don't even know how the ticket ordering process will go..obviously I have never bought thru 10c before :?
    Would just like to have my ducks in a row so I know what I'm doing on the 23rd...
This discussion has been closed.