Mother giving her 8 yr old daughter botox...

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Saw some fkd up shit on the news this morning.
Some "mother" is injecting her daughter with botox to "remove wrinkles" and "help her daughter keep up with the other girls in the beauty pageant".

Disgusting.
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    Yeah, I saw that...That little girl is screwed for life.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    there are parents that also take their daughters to the salon to get waxed...yes, 8 year olds.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    Does Botox get rid of Dumb and Ugly?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Sick.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzvSkIk7xg

it's child abuse...mother should be arrested...along with all the parents that put their children in those fucking pageants
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Funny, the few times I've stomached watching a bit of these pageant shows, it's remarkable how many of the mothers are obese and something less that what's considered physically attractive.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    That is some fucked up shit! Poor little girl... some people should not be allowed to procreate!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    tinkerbell wrote:
    That is some fucked up shit! Poor little girl... some people should not be allowed to procreate!

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=318292

:P
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    tinkerbell wrote:

:silent:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:

:silent:

U didn't ?

• tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    tinkerbell wrote:

Too true! :lol: I can think of few others on here, but I'm too nice to name names.
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    tinkerbell wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:

Too true! :lol: I can think of few others on here, but I'm too nice to name names.

Spill it...no one's here but me and you

;)

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    RKCNDY wrote:

U didn't ?

I want to claim some type of 'human decency' so I didn't post a LOL smiley.... ;)

- Christopher McCandless
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/1 ... 60947.html

Somebody told me about this yesterday and I couldn't believe it. :shock: I cannot imagine the psychological ramifications this could have in the future for this girl. What kind of parent would do this? She's 8!!! Geez. Why is our culture so obsessed with youth and beauty?
  • The OracleThe Oracle Posts: 526
    :( Yeah - saw this on our news tonight. Unbelievably true.
    You don't have to pass a test or hold a licence to become a parent - and that proves it!!! Sad in the extreme.
    It's insanity :!:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    child abuse at the hands of a sick compulsive mother

where's the rest of the family to do something about this?

When this Mom is old and frail... look out... what goes around comes around
  • Botox is what they're focussing on? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Diet never entered her mind? Kinda slacking on that before the list would ever drop to botox. Come on woman!!

Behind the scenes this one could be a touchy recovery for the child depending on how much she's mentally bought into her mom's doings so far. It's just sad really.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    That is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while. {shakes head in disbelief}
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    That child should be taken away from her. That mother is sick.
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    That mom is the definition of a cunt.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    wrong.......... just wrong!
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    pandora wrote:

EmBleve: This is just as nuts as those bikini bathing suits for toddlers that have a padded top. :wtf: :crazy:
    pandora: Like the saying goes, "Be nice to your kids, they pick your nursing home!" :lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    San Francisco’s Human Services Agency received numerous calls from people worried about Britney’s safety and is now investigating. City health official Trent Roher says he'll sit down and talk with the mom and daughter, the Associated Press reports.

http://moms.today.com/_news/2011/05/13/ ... estigation
    pandora wrote:

EmBleve: This is just as nuts as those bikini bathing suits for toddlers that have a padded top. :wtf: :crazy:
    pandora: Like the saying goes, "Be nice to your kids, they pick your nursing home!" :lol:
    :lol: yeah I know right! But this girl is probably going to grow up with such a distorted sense of self in relation to appearance; I just can't believe that a mother would take an 8 year old to get Botox injections!! It's absolutely ludicrous to me. What is on the inside is never going to be a focus in her life and it is so sad (as others have pointed out). And, Shimmy, I have not seen those! That's ridiculous. It's like pimping out your child.
    And another thing, I'm unfamiliar with the whole plastic surgery arena, and the article doesn't address this, but what aesthetician or physician, or whatever they're called who does botox injections, would do this to an 8 year old? I mean, I thought people had to have some sort of questioning 'interview' type thing before doing this as an adult. Even if the mother gives consent, I would certainly think there would be an ethical violation in there somehow. :shock:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    EmBleve wrote:
    And another thing, I'm unfamiliar with the whole plastic surgery arena, and the article doesn't address this, but what aesthetician or physician, or whatever they're called who does botox injections, would do this to an 8 year old? I mean, I thought people had to have some sort of questioning 'interview' type thing before doing this as an adult. Even if the mother gives consent, I would certainly think there would be an ethical violation in there somehow. :shock:
    exactly what i was thinking
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    Any governement that allows this to take place (outside of it being a neccessary medical procedure..ie life saving)....is a litle 'jaded'....to say the least
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,256
    Yeah what a fucked up Mom and what about the dad's don't they have a say in this , I would ughhh you know i'm sick of our Society totally sick of it .... :oops: yeah when i see those shows all i feel like doing is just kicking every bitch Mom in their throats ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....