bullying

2»

Comments

• small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    I guess I worded it wrong. What I meant is one person with several different accounts. disguised-emoticon.gif

That sounds highly suspect. If they are harassing you, you should report them.
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    I guess I worded it wrong. What I meant is one person with several different accounts. disguised-emoticon.gif

I just might report them. Thanks.
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691

I just might report them. Thanks.

It is seriously a legitimate complaint if you feel harassed and they are messing with you. Some people report others for inane issues, this sounds like an actual valid point. Take care.
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    Ok i will say it. The ginger holding the chips in that video kinda creeped me out.

Maybe because it was photoshopped i dunno but it was a creepy photo.
    My butt itches!
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless