bullying

pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I remember a similar thread not too long ago. However, I just thought it would be good to post this again, as a reminder to us all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0pGCC4mMkQ
My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• My take on bullying?

If it's of a physical nature - fight back.
    If it's verbal or some other form of non-physical abuse - ignore the bully.

Seems too simple to comprehend but a bully isn't going to stop bullying unless they
    are taught a lesson or ignored.
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Bullying is pathetic.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    bullies are people too.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ajedigeckoajedigecko Posts: 2,430
    you can take all the people who are bullied...put them into another room....and a new person will fill the bully role, of the people who have been bullied.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I can't believe they just showed a rope for hanging, but actually showed the blood, the slit wrist and the razor.

I didn't need to see that right after a full breakfast. :o
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    81 wrote:
    bullies are people too.

:lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    My take on bullying?

If it's of a physical nature - fight back.
    If it's verbal or some other form of non-physical abuse - ignore the bully.

Seems too simple to comprehend but a bully isn't going to stop bullying unless they
    are taught a lesson or ignored.

I agree and to go further if its non violent....its proably best that you get an authority figure involved to help stop it....but this is sensitive and may make it worse.......Im not one to condone violence but I will in two specific instances:
    If you are being threatened with violence, you have to defend yourself
    If you have to intervene to help someone who is immediatley being affected by violence....yes, yes an eye for an eye and all that but at the end of the day sometimes you just have to kick a little ass
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
    When my Mum was a little girl, she got picked on every day by this one girl. She would get other kids to punch her in the back and just say really horrible things to her. One day she came home from school really upset and told my Nan and Nan told her she would walk her to school the next day. That next morning, my Nan asked Mum to point her out and Nan grabbed her and told Mum to punch her! I tell you, I'm not one to condone violence but that girl never picked on my Mum ever again. :?
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    If only I could have kicked that 250 pound football player's ass...then all of my bully problems would have been solved..... :roll:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Well that's it hey? ;) Sometimes it's impossible. And sometimes you can ignore them til the cows come home and they still bully you.
    There was a girl at my school that was reeeeeally feral, she would say in front of everyone, all the time. "Lorna ya snob, think ya shit doesn't stink!" :lol::lol::lol:
    And you know what, it really doesn't..... :lol::lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    If only I could have kicked that 250 pound football player's ass...then all of my bully problems would have been solved..... :roll:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Loulou wrote:
    "Lorna ya snob, think ya shit doesn't stink!" :lol::lol::lol:

because it smells like roses right? ;):lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    "Lorna ya snob, think ya shit doesn't stink!" :lol::lol::lol:

because it smells like roses right? ;):lol:
    :o:o:o:o:o HOW DID YOU KNOW! :think:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    One days the bullies will get bullied back and they will learn.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Chip McFlenniganChip McFlennigan Posts: 1,162
    I good punch to the face is all you need to stop a bully.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    It's like Eminem said,
    " what ever happened to a good old fashion passionate ass whoopin' and getting your shoes, coat and your hat tooken?"
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13

to bully: "here...let me get my stepladder out so I can punch ya in the face...."

- Christopher McCandless
  • Chip McFlenniganChip McFlennigan Posts: 1,162
    RKCNDY wrote:

to bully: "here...let me get my stepladder out so I can punch ya in the face...."

A punch to the balls is just as effective.

I say balls, because bullies can only be males. It's science.
    I knew it all along, see?
    RKCNDY wrote:

A punch to the balls is just as effective.

I say balls, because bullies can only be males. It's science.

apparently you have not heard that some women can be the nastiest bullies...

- Christopher McCandless
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    RKCNDY wrote:

Sad but true. Sometimes they don't outgrow it either.
  • mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    Facebook bullying is a HUGE problem in high school. At the HS where I teach, it's lead to 2 brawls in 2 days.
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

It's like what Elaine says on Seinfeld," Boys are sick, girls tease someone until they develop an eating disorder"
    RKCNDY wrote:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    I guess I'll never understand how a person (or perhaps one person with several IDs), can play with people's emotions, like some type of cruel game. It's heartless and truly makes me sad.

Anyways, thank you all for sharing your stories and advice. Hugs to everyone that is nice.
    My last message to you ~

• I guess I'll never understand how a person (or perhaps one person with several IDs), can play with people's emotions, like some type of cruel game. It's heartless and truly makes me sad.

Anyways, thank you all for sharing your stories and advice. Hugs to everyone that is nice.

Whoa Nelly!! Now I am intrigued.

This alleged multiple personality conspiricy, are you saying you believe that is happening here?
    I'll just say...it seems to me, that one person has multiple user names on this forum.
    My last message to you ~

• I'll just say...it seems to me, that one person has multiple user names on this forum.

Well, it can't be me because I am the only one who loves my penis.
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    I'll just say...it seems to me, that one person has multiple user names on this forum.

I dont understand why people do that....
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    I am pretty sure that something is in place that prevents this from happening.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,197
    I've told my two kids don't take any shit from anyone ignore them the 1st time punch their lights out the 2nd it never gets to the 3rd time .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Half Full wrote:
    I am pretty sure that something is in place that prevents this from happening.

I can go change my user name right now if I wanted to... ;)

- Christopher McCandless
    I guess I worded it wrong. What I meant is one person with several different accounts. disguised-emoticon.gif
    My last message to you ~