Options

*BATW*CAN'T KEEP/SAVE YOU GARAGE SALE"

Comments

• Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Hey Guys I just want to say Thank You to Kelly for putting all this hard work into this BATW Garage sale. I know know one can realy know how much work went into putting this thing together. So instead of just bumping this thread I figure I would tell every one Kelly worked hard on this and Lets get some items listed on here. You can have your own thread too but by listing items on here you help bring awareness to our charity. Oh yeah and more work for Kelly :lol:
    Thanks Bump :lol:

Thanks Don :oops: To be fair, lots of people have been really working hard on BUGS stuff, yourself included :)

I do really, REALLY wish we had more things to list. I agree with Don and Jo- if you want to have your own thread and also have me duplicate your items on our garage sale list, we would be happy to do so if you are donating at least a portion of the proceeds to BUGS. Remember we can list ANYTHING you want to sell that you think someone may be interested in buying; it doesn't have to be just Pearl Jam stuff. I myself know that I have some duplicate CDs and am going to list some more this weekend as 2 of the 3 items I already listed have sold.

We are starting to get some exposure on the FB page that Jo (StillHere) started-which is super awesome (THANKS JO!! :D) and so anyone listing items will be getting FB advertisting space as well :)

And if you haven't yet- LIKE us on Facebook!! We need all the love we can get! :)

Everyone has been so super awesome...thank you thank you thank you :)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Our Facebook Page

Please "LIKE"
    and
    ** Suggest it to Your FB Friends **

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bugs-Amongst-the-Waves-PJ-Community-Charity-Organization/220769831268857

Send ME your pictures (or post them yourself via facebook but if you do...be sure to PM Kelly or myself with all the info!)

Thanks to ALL! :D

P.S. Remember..it does NOT have to be PJ-related stuff. There are a LOT of ppl on facebook who like other stuff too :o
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    PM sent bump
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    upated list BUMP
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    That's grrrrrrreat!!!!! :D
    upated list BUMP
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    Sunday Bump!

Thanks everyone! And good luck to everyone trying for tickets tomorrow!

:)
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Sunday Bump!

Thanks everyone! And good luck to everyone trying for tickets tomorrow!

:)
    Good luck guys and gals!! :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Bump
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• Options
    BUGS ARE BACK BUMP

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh *sigh*

finally..we can relax...no more F5 phewww

We now return to our regularly scheduled program

BUGS!

4075782864_e1f3568542.jpg
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    IF you would like your Garage Sale Item to appear on Our Facebook Page

here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bugs-Amongst-the-Waves-PJ-Community-Charity-Organization/220769831268857

AND you would like to draw more attention to it by including a PHOTO

THEN please send me either a good quality photo or a link to the same via PM here, on Facebook or e-mail me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:StillHereToo@gmail.com">StillHereToo@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Simple as That!

Thanks to Everyone Who Has and IS Continuing to Make This Possible :D

You All ROCK!!
    peace,
    jo

• Options
    that's right, LIKE us on Facebook ! :-)
    StillHere wrote:
    IF you would like your Garage Sale Item to appear on Our Facebook Page

here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bugs-Amongst-the-Waves-PJ-Community-Charity-Organization/220769831268857

AND you would like to draw more attention to it by including a PHOTO

THEN please send me either a good quality photo or a link to the same via PM here, on Facebook or e-mail me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:StillHereToo@gmail.com">StillHereToo@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Simple as That!

Thanks to Everyone Who Has and IS Continuing to Make This Possible :D

You All ROCK!!
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    bump
  • Options
    NEW poster added BUMP!
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    NEW poster added BUMP!

A 98 MSG poster at that :D:D
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    8-)
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    NEW poster added BUMP!

A 98 MSG poster at that :D:D
    Wow, that's great! :o:D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Goooooooooooooooooooood morning peoples!
    How are we all?? Well I hope. :D

Please remember that if you have anything you are prepared to sell in our Garage Sale, we would greatly appreciate it. You can donate all of the proceeds or just a portion and it doesn't even need to be Pearl Jam related as we have a link of Facebook and I'm sure we have all kinds of buyers on there.

Thanks so much for all the bumps too guys, just fantastic. ;) I hereby dedicate this bowl of porridge with honey on top, to all the bumpers. :lol::lol:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    8 out of 26 Items have sold Not a bad percentage in my book :D

Thank you all for your support :D

Im just putting this out as a question for sports fans to see if any one who be intreasted in any McFarlane figures. They are 7 inch sports figures done by Todd McFarlane (Do The Evolution video) I have hundreds of all players. Some range in the $20 value others in the hundreds. If any one is intrested in any Football,Baseball,Hockey,Basketball, Just PM me with what your looking for and Ill check my inventory. I will try and get Kelly to add some picture if she ever gets back from vacation :D

Thanks again and 10% of any McFarlane figure sold will go to the Bugs Amongst The Waves to help out 10 club members :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Thanks Matt for the Light Years promo, which I received today :)

bump
    we're all going to the same place...
  • Options
    I recieved my PJ shirt from Kelly today! What a gem, she put 2 freakin amazing PJ stickers in the package too, that No Code one I have never seen before, luuuuuuuuuuurv it!!! Thanks soooooo much!!:D :D:D:D:D:D:D Hope your being on your best behaviour in Vegas young lady! :D:D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    I recieved my PJ shirt from Kelly today! What a gem, she put 2 freakin amazing PJ stickers in the package too, that No Code one I have never seen before, luuuuuuuuuuurv it!!! Thanks soooooo much!!:D :D:D:D:D:D:D Hope your being on your best behaviour in Vegas young lady! :D:D

Happy it made it safely to the other side of the globe! :) I was a good girl (mostly:D) and back in one piece (with one extra hole in my body LOL)

Hope there wasn't cat fur on the shirt- it had never been worn or washed but my kitties may have walked across it a bit... LOL!! And glad you like the stickers! Yay!
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    I was a good girl (mostly:D) and back in one piece (with one extra hole in my body LOL)
    Well now that doesn't sound like you were good at ALL!!! :o:lol::lol:
    No, the shirt was great mate, no fur and even if there was, it will soon get mingled up with our cat's fuzz and our dog's. :D
    Thanks so much again for the stickers, very 8-) My hubby is going to love that No Code one, think I'll have to hide it! :lol::lol:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    I was a good girl (mostly:D) and back in one piece (with one extra hole in my body LOL)
    Well now that doesn't sound like you were good at ALL!!! :o:lol::lol:
    No, the shirt was great mate, no fur and even if there was, it will soon get mingled up with our cat's fuzz and our dog's. :D
    Thanks so much again for the stickers, very 8-) My hubby is going to love that No Code one, think I'll have to hide it! :lol::lol:

Define "good"? LMAO!

Which no code sticker did i send? the circle or the square? Glad you dig it, mate :):lol:
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Hey!!!! That's what Kelly looks like!! :D:D Jealous of your hair, I've cut mine now. :(
    The square sticker. :D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    Hey!!!! That's what Kelly looks like!! :D:D Jealous of your hair, I've cut mine now. :(

Yup- that's me :) I figured it was time I stopped flippin people off in my avatar :)
    and girl, the hair is a pain in the ass...its super curly naturally, and to get it that straight is LOTs of work!

and HEY! There's Lorna! And i assume your hubby? And that darn cat that doesnt like you :lol: is that your dog on his shoulder too? Very cute pic!!

its nice to see real faces around here sometimes :)
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    MINE TOO!!!! Wavy hair gives you the shits hey??? Yup, that's hubby Mick and the cat (Mr. Thompson) that hates everyone except my Michael and that's Henry (Hendrix) the dog on his shoulder. :lol::lol::lol:
    It is nice to see real faces, after a while you sort of start subconsciously thinking that person looks like an album cover, or a baby or Eddie! :lol::lol::lol:
    Loulou wrote:

Yup- that's me :) I figured it was time I stopped flippin people off in my avatar :)
    and girl, the hair is a pain in the ass...its super curly naturally, and to get it that straight is LOTs of work!

and HEY! There's Lorna! And i assume your hubby? And that darn cat that doesnt like you :lol: is that your dog on his shoulder too? Very cute pic!!

its nice to see real faces around here sometimes :)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2